It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severe Weather 2022 - Mutant Weather

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I saw a video a while back that showed what the planets would look like from Earth, if they replaced our Moon.

When you get to 8:05, I think that rainbow looks a lot like how Jupiter would look if it was as close as our moon. I think it looks pretty neat, so I am sharing.

If the planets replaced our moon (Realistic)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
6.6 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Balleny Islands Antarctica!

Early report of Antarctica is shaking.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Volcanoes, Floods, Mountains being made low, and a whole lot of shaking going on. Sort of like vomiting, sweating, dumping, and shivers. Our Earth is acting like it has the flu.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
They always used to say if you don't like the weather in Ind wait a while it will change.

In the last couple weeks we have had a derecho which did alot of damage and caused power outage
strangesounds.org...

9" of rain in the last two days
www.dailyherald.com...

Dangerously high heat index
www.fortwaynesnbc.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I am interested about weather as well, but sometimes in these reports context is missing.

I have seen more reports than I can easily recall about how much worse, and more frequent and more bad the hurricanes are.

I grew up there, and the older generation when you talked to them would just say Naw... just a bad year is all.

Like the Cat 2 thats out there right now, described as "powerful", when I worked at bush gardens the only thing a Cat 2 hurricane did was close the tall rides, the rest of the park was still open.

Quite often little things like that are missed when people are talking about extreme weather, my dad has been in Florida since the 60's he doesnt even blink until it hits a 3, but I have seen yankees lose their snip in a Cat 1 or a tropical storm.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Weather is becoming more severe and unpredictable? Who could have predicted that? Oh wait, pretty much every person that studies global warming has been saying for decades this would happen.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I was going to mention some of those, but there is also the over-sensationalism in the news media. They are invested in the Global Warming narrative, so every adverse weather event has to be played up as a disaster and then linked to Global Warming to push the green agenda and global control.

We no longer have summer, fall, winter, spring. Instead we have global warming, global warming, weather, global warming every year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join