It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Owns The World? – Deep State Cabal & The Great Reset

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

edit on Thu Jan 6 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Unfortunately the naive majority always refuse to watch, read or
research anything outside mainstream media. And hence why they
line up like cattle for shots and boosters.

Chat with anyone that fails to think for themselves and you
understand why the obvious is not so obvious to them.
edit on 1/6/2022 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
We accepted the lie of fiat currency.
They own a lot of fancy printed paper, that is all.
The world and it's resources belong to all of us.
We must stop believing in their concept of money.
We can institute our own without interest.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
Your right I have quite list of sins in my past. But my response was only pointing out how this power and wealth was earned, a paraphrased addition to the documentary. Is there something wrong with my reply?? I even stated it is the inevitable nature of our existence, no rant about how, why or who should change it or whether it is fair. Just a naked admission of the way life is.

Focusing on myself and my own is exactly what I do, but i extend my hand to my human brother when I am capable of making a difference. My choice. I live as humble as I can within a balance to the world. One of my sinful hobbies is collecting colonial era gold coins of South America. Knowing the blood and suffering that went into extracting, producing, and delivering that gold across the world, i rationalize it as reclaiming a bit of the history of my ancestors.

A very basic and silly rationale no doubt, but tame imo though. As far as the oil goes, i have always preferred to remain energy independent as a nation so we do not have to remain complicit in the authoritarian rule of Arab monarchs over their people, or needlessly educating their dissenters with our bombs. It's just too bad the system is not setup for me to choose the sourcing of the refined gasoline, as i would gladly pay a premium for our domestic produt over Arab, Persian, Russian, or Venezuelan oil. I'm ok with Colombian and Mexican oil.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

So the people who own the world and run everything want to take over and own the world and run everything?

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Everybody seems confident to have identified the great controllers of humanity, but what if we only identified “the fall guy” the “patsy”?

In theatrical magic, misdirection is a form of deception in which the performer draws audience attention to one thing to distract it from another.

After all, the three great monotheistic religions share the same base. Yet it was the catholic church that was always in control. Nobody ever made a penny without it’s blessing let alone become immensely rich international bankers…. and in the end, the Church always took it’s cut and was in control.

Doesn’t that sound off an alarm bell in anybody’s head?

Isn’t “The all seeing eye” part of yet detached from the pyramid like Vatican City is from the city of Rome?

Finally, before we dismiss the idea outright, here are a few questions we should ask ourselves:

1. Why do heads of state meet pope on the tarmac when he visits a foreign country yet the pope always keeps them waiting in the antechamber, and then eventually grants them audience in his office at his discretion when they visit him.
2. Pope’s title is “Pontefix Maximus”, just like the Roman Emperor’s.
3. The devil is represented by a serpent. The Vatican Audience Hall is shaped like the head of a serpent.
4. Pope speaks between the teeth of the serpent in the Audience Hall.
5. Is the Pope’s god “The Serpent”?
6. The pope is “god’s” representative on earth. He therefore is the voice of the serpent and speaks his will and words.
7. Jesuits cannot become pope. Jesuits are bound by oath not to seek higher office in the Roman Catholic Church, and now one of them has been elected to its highest office: Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Christ, Pontifex Maximus.
8. How come Daniel and Revelation, identified the Roman Catholic Church as the ‘Antichrist‘, the ‘whore of Babylon’.
9. How come Satan was able to offer Jesus the world… unless the world was not already his to offer? Luke 4:5-7
10. Why are current events often predicted in some form or another in the New Testament?
11. Jesus owned a pair of sandals and a tunic, why then is the Vatican so immensely rich?
12. Where are all the immense riches that the Roman Empire and the Vatican collected in over 2,500 years?

I'm sure that if you dig deep enough, you will discover that both Vanguard and Blackrock both belong to the Catholic Church.

The Roman empire never really went away, it just reemerged as a religious empire, the Roman Catholic Church. The statue of Jupiter became “Saint Peter,” Venus became the “Virgin Mary” and the other gods became the Saints, Roman Catholicism is the Roman Empire repackaged.

The Vatican has often envisioned “a supranational authority” which would have worldwide scope and “universal jurisdiction” to guide and control global economic policies and decisions.

The fake COVID-19 Global Plandemic, the growing intrusions from the United Nations with regards to control of the internet and the remarks made by the catholic church all point to their New World Order that will set in stone a path the world may not be able to recover from.

Yes definitly, all roads lead to Rome.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 1.19.2022 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   

edit on 2/2/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join