It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi is hiding her involvement in Jan 6th.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

not that I think there is a snowballs chance in hell that she will be charged with anything, it would be really nice to have the truth exposed about all this.

I'm sofaking tired of prefacing every discussion with "we all think those who used violence against police were bad and should be punished..." . perhaps once the truth is out, we can talk about how this was fueled and egged on so it would be exactly what it was, a gift to the left when they needed it most.

And I also believe that Trump should stop talking about how he was cheated and focus on exposing the fraud if any exists. Without proof, he just looks sad. And I'm one who thinks proof exists out there somewhere among all the ballots.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The proof is there. The Courts just refused to allow it to be shown. I honestly believe that the "peaceful protests" of 2020 are being used to coerce the Courts. I believe that the Democrats have told them that if they dare to question the election, they will unleash their lapdogs and make 2020 look mild and it will be the Court's fault.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

If 2022 election go as we predict, and nothing happens, it will be proof positive that our entire government is corrupt and we are screwed much more than previously thought. I think we all need to get really loud with our representatives. Let them know they have work to do, and we are watching.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join