It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GA opens investigation into illegal ballot harvesting in the 2020 election

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Question is, will it be a real investigation or a coverup?

So now that Georgia is finally investigating rampant illegal ballot harvesting and drop box stuffing during the 2020 elections how far are they willing to go?

Arrests?
How high up the chain?
Why now?

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger confirmed Tuesday that his office is investigating allegations that large-scale illegal ballot harvesting took place during the 2020 general election.
Raffensperger’s office received a detailed complaint in November from the conservative voter integrity group True the Vote stating that it had “assembled evidence that scores of activists worked with nonprofit groups to collect and deliver thousands of absentee ballots, often during wee-hour operations, to temporary voting drop boxes distributed around the state during the pandemic,” Just the News reported.

I think Durham is turning screws behind the scenes.

“True the Vote’s complaint offered Raffensperger’s office access to what are characterized as detailed phone records and surveillance video it said would show as many as 242 people repeatedly made trips to the drop boxes to deliver ballots in what it described as a mass ‘ballot trafficking operation,'” Just the News reported.
“The group said it bought commercially available geospatial mobile device data showing the locations of suspected ballot harvesters’ cell phones in the vicinity of the ballot drop boxes at the times people appeared on the surveillance footage stuffing multiple ballots into a drop box,” the outlet added

True the Vote alleged in its complaint that surveillance video evidence suggests that “242 people engaged in a total of 5,662 ballot drops, an average of 23 runs per alleged harvester.”
The footage shows numerous instances of large numbers of ballots being stuffed into ballot boxes, True the Vote stated, according to Just the News. Additionally, more than 40 percent of the alleged drop-offs occurred between midnight and 5 a.m., the group alleged, according to Just the News.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It's sad that private citizens can do a better job investigating election fraud than our government.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The government only exists through election fraud.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I'd love to believe there was some white knight behind the scenes plugging away for justice and truth. But in reality, there is a gaggle of criminals, all trading stock tips with each other, and talking about their favorite yacht dealership.

Fox investigating the hen house murders. There's not going to be any real justice. Ever.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's the spirit!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Been discussed in another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not seeing anything in the MSM? not a rebuttal or scolding that they usually do...new DNC tactics seem to be, ignore it.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The signature mail cover-up is the key 🤖

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Qh. Thnx

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

For some reason Democrats are fanatical about drop boxes and not having to prove who you are, in order to vote.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
This investigation shows why. Ballot harvesting is illegal in most states, precisely because it facilitates cheating.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Brandon's a real butterface.

Nice boobies!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: putnam6

Qh. Thnx

Don't stop posting here though, just read it. Lots of thoughts and opinions. Besides, it got derailed with off-topic BS, I was guilty of as well.

Generally though if we aren't seeing MSM responses to this, there are only 2 possible reasons, considering they normally would be all over it, like flies on crap.

#1 Most likely they are ignoring it because it has no legs and doesn't want to even dignify it with a response. Its Atlanta it
happens

#2 Secret testimonies and subpoenas, gag orders, etc. while the investigation is going on. Possible cause it does happen, but in this case highly unlikely.

Im of the opinion, if there has been malfeasance discovered TPTB would be extremely cautious about how this NEWS is released to the public. In a Revolution, they may be concerned all politicians look alike.

In other words, until it's obvious that's not the case, we have to believe somebody DOJ, FBI, etc. is actually doing their job correctly and without partisan bias. In that case, Im not counting on us finding out publicly at all.

Ghostsdogood brought up some excellent points

I think we already 'have' it in Arizona, but until the Attorney General shows his hand it's just vaporware.

Something definately smells funny about this, and not quite sure what to make of it yet.

Why no msm coverage? Not even fox or ny post?

Aren't these the same videos the group had several months ago?

What took so long, and why now?

Why is raffy allowed to be ANYWHERE near such an investigation?

Why was similar evidence from the same group seemingly ignored in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania?

Why is this story not listed on raffy's own web site?

Didn't raffy JUST sue the biden administration over election related FOIAs after biden's doj sued Georgia over Georgia's new voter ID laws?

Just a few of the many questions that come to mind.

edit on 6-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Private citizens can literally do everything better than government can.

Jaded

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's a shame that the truth will always be suppressed by the powerful. Personally I never vote in elections because of jury duty, vote manipulation, and the fact 3rd party votes are futile. The lesser of 2 evils is not good enough for me.

I wish there was a way to combat this kind this kind of injustice but, without money and power it is difficult. We are mere pawns until we band together. There is all this talk about what is wrong (including me), but nobody tries to do something peacefully about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OccultMind2021

Spike Cohen is savagely trolling and harassing the Govt and Police on the internet.

It's a start

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

It's sad that private citizens can do a better job investigating election fraud than our government.

I don't think they can.

It's "allegations." We've seen this scenario many times over the past year where someone shows up with "proof" of a scheme involving hundreds of people, all working in collusion with each other. As any criminal investigator will tell you, people just don't keep quiet like that. There'd be real leaks, other things available.

My bet is that it's one of those "so-and-so saw another person who said...."

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Thanks for the info, hell Im libertarian more than anything. I agree with him 100% of his assessment of the 1/6/21 investigations.

I got an idea of how about we do a great reset on the 2 party system, and eliminate the party system altogether. It's nothing but a money grab itself in which power and influence are bought and sold.

This voting party line BS had got to end, vote the individual or vote the issue.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

BooooOOOOM!!

88 bottles of hopium beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer. Take one down, and pass it around. 87 bottles of beer on the wall!

May the dominoes start falling over in multiple lines at the same time like a fancy display. After all we have had years of someone setting up these dominoes. I can't wait to see the tremendous beauty of the design!

Great data Dash, thank you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join