It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECHR Deems Gay Cake Case Inadmissible.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Good question, would the gay couple have gone to a Muslim bakery and demanded the same. Would the lower courts have punished the Muslim baker?

I don't think there would be a case with headless the plaintiffs. Just an observation..

Carry on..

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Why do you find a difference of opinion to be an attack?

Why do you find a person that is reminding us of gospel to support their Christian viewpoint ‘satanic’? Those were your words!

Now me calling you out for such hyperbole, Im the one that needs to calm down? 👌 ok

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

How do you feel about polygamy?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

How do you feel about polygamy?

Or maybe saying "Jehovah"?

😉

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I didnt understand your comment.

I trust my relationship with my Lord. I dont need to wrestle with anyone else about it. Im a sinner as are we all, but not in jail, nor trying not to be. I try to live right by others and love my fellow souls, regardless of race, creed or orientation. Deeds? well, thats a different matter.
edit on 1/7/2022 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Parents have a right and an obligation to provide for their childrens mental health.

Do parents have a right to raise children in the family faith? That really is the question here. Who has more authority over a child’s moral upbringing? The family or the state?

According to history when the state has control they breed Nazi's.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I didnt understand your comment.

I trust my relationship with my Lord. I dont need to wrestle with anyone else about it. Im a sinner as are we all, but not in jail, nor trying not to be. I try to live right by others and love my fellow souls, regardless of race, creed or orientation. Deeds? well, thats a different matter.

Not seen Monty Python's Life of Brian?

😉

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Parents have a right and an obligation to provide for their childrens mental health.

Do parents have a right to raise children in the family faith? That really is the question here. Who has more authority over a child’s moral upbringing? The family or the state?

The family of course unless they are members of some Qanon crazy off the wall cult. I think cult style living is child abuse and often abusive emotionally and physical.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The family of course unless they are members of some Qanon crazy off the wall cult. I think cult style living is child abuse and often abusive emotionally and physical.

Who decides which are cults and why do they have the right to make that decision?
edit on 1/9/2022 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes, I have. What is your point exactly?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Yes, I have. What is your point exactly?

Humour?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Qanon cult. Ok. Qanon is a cryptic puzzle. It is meaningless completely except for smears by the left. I doubt there are many that have any kind of religious connection to it, whatsoever. its political. The ‘Q’ has been replaced by ‘Lets Go Brandon’. Even more effective, since ya’ll have demonized a letter of the alphabet.

So now Republicans that support Trump and think the election was stolen shouldnt be allowed to raise their children?

That would be called Nazi, leftist cultist thinking, wouldnt it?

Frankly, I think anyone that supports the idea that a man can put on a dress and makeup and change his name, makes him a women, with treatment by the state, to match the fantasy.

That screams CULT to me. A dangerous one to biological women, as has been shown. Yet here we are.

edit on 1/9/2022 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

"So now Republicans that support Trump and think the election was stolen shouldnt be allowed to raise their children?"

Blimey. Has that been suggested on here?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: oldcarpy2

Right here.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: oldcarpy2

Right here.

Bit of a stretch to include all Republicans etc?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

78% of Republicans question the election. Thats what they object to with ‘Q’.

Its a cryptic commenter, full of puzzles, FFS. Its harmless. Q is an interesting aberation. How can threads on a website be inspiration for a cult anymore than any other kooky site.

How does reading these puzzles and hints and weird posts have anything more to do with raising kids than working a crossword?

I didnt follow all that garbage, yet I came to many of the same conclusions just watching various news reports and remembering history as I’ve lived it. Does that make me a cult member?
edit on 1/9/2022 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

78% of Republicans question the election. Thats what they object to with ‘Q’.

Its a cryptic commenter, full of puzzles, FFS. Its harmless. Q is an interesting aberation. How can threads on a website be inspiration for a cult anymore than any other kooky site.

How does reading these puzzles and hints and weird posts have anything more to do with raising kids than working a crossword?

I didnt follow all that garbage, yet I came to many of the same conclusions just watching various news reports and remembering history as I’ve lived it. Does that make me a cult member?

No.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Christianity has nothing to do with control. Roman Catholics yes, but they are not Christians.

Christianity forces no one to accept Christ. Either you do or you don't.

I knew you were not Christian based on your questions. Easy to see.

Any married adult who has sex outside the marriage is an adulterous. The Only sin where divorce is acceptable. However if that person renounces that sin and ask God for forgiveness through Christ, that person is forgiven and will no longer commit this sin.

Any single adult who has sex is a fornicator.

It is all about temptation.

Your niece is a fornicator and a homosexual. Two common sins today.

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: DeathSlayer

well i guess i have more in common with my niece than i knew as i am an atheist

Religion does not control all of the opulation IMO and a lot of straight people are not Christian, I dont think who people want to fornicate with is based on anything other than lust these days. Who cares what others do in the privacy of there homes

I do find it odd though that so many religious institutes have had some form of sexual misconduct allegations/proven crimes against them.

Is it ok for Straight Christians to have sex outside of marriage?

Did.. Did you just say that Roman Catholicism is not Christianity..?

Half the world's Christians are Roman Catholic! More than half actually; there are more Roman Catholics than ALl other Christian branches combined:

"Roman Catholicism is the largest of the three major branches of Christianity ... Of the estimated 2.3 billion Christians in the world, about 1.3 billion of them are Roman Catholics." (Brittanica.. And everyone else)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join