It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having a hard time listening to Biden's Jan 6 speech with VP Giggles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

NAw...the left woudnt want a shooting war. the 10th amendment will be amended back to what it was,and the nation splits into two nations,with a joint defense pact against the world.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar

originally posted by: RazorV66

Lol I know, right? He didn't spend half of the speech talking about how awesome he is! No mention of the evil or do nothing Republicans, didn't say anything about locking up Hillary, didn't bring up specific politicians, no rally and no chanting! Forget about the country, how can I listen to a man who hasn't already called the 2024 election a fraud unless he wins? All hail Trump! Savior and God!

Hey congrats on your complete and total indoctrination into the deranged Liberal cult.
Take your place in line at the never ending Liberal Kool-Aid fountain.
The country is being destroyed by these assholes but your feelz are no longer being hurt by Trump, that’s all that counts eh?

Good job being the example of a brainwashed political savant! Did you make up all those buzz words and phrases by yourself, or did that one YouTube video help you out? I'm sure at least SOME of that came out of your "party". It's ok, I would expect a response as "sharp" as that one from someone named Razor!

Anyway, guess I just can't dumb myself down enough to make sense to you folks. That's ok. I'm not really trying that hard, expectations and all.

How about this. The man made a speech, didn't go off script, never mentioned Republicans as foes or the enemy, called for unity among people, didn't make up any new words, stayed on point. But let's make fun of that! How dare he.....take up space in your miiiiiiiind...... Dumb enough?

LOL. Says the guy bringing Trump from the recesses of his self proclaimed brilliant mind into a thread about Joe "What Year Is This" Brandon.

Personally, I don't care if the man was a cunning linguist or master debater (he's not). If he hadn't eulogized KKK, authored 4 criminal reform bills resulting in millions and millions of (majority black) families being torn apart for the same things his own criminal son did, and insulted the entire black community by telling them if they were truly black, they'd vote for him, I might have been able to support the guy.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

NAw...the left woudnt want a shooting war. the 10th amendment will be amended back to what it was,and the nation splits into two nations,with a joint defense pact against the world.

Do you? Guessing not. Most of the people, be they left or right, would never want a war on sovereign land. The politicians? Most definitely. A smaller population is easier to control, and if they can convince that population that the enemy could be anyone, even your own family? Who wins then....

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Lol I know, right? He didn't spend half of the speech talking about how awesome he is! No mention of the evil or do nothing Republicans, didn't say anything about locking up Hillary, didn't bring up specific politicians, no rally and no chanting! Forget about the country, how can I listen to a man who hasn't already called the 2024 election a fraud unless he wins? All hail Trump! Savior and God!

Hey congrats on your complete and total indoctrination into the deranged Liberal cult.
The country is being destroyed by these assholes but your feelz are no longer being hurt by Trump, that’s all that counts eh?

Good job being the example of a brainwashed political savant! Did you make up all those buzz words and phrases by yourself, or did that one YouTube video help you out? I'm sure at least SOME of that came out of your "party". It's ok, I would expect a response as "sharp" as that one from someone named Razor!

Anyway, guess I just can't dumb myself down enough to make sense to you folks. That's ok. I'm not really trying that hard, expectations and all.

How about this. The man made a speech, didn't go off script, never mentioned Republicans as foes or the enemy, called for unity among people, didn't make up any new words, stayed on point. But let's make fun of that! How dare he.....take up space in your miiiiiiiind...... Dumb enough?

LOL. Says the guy bringing Trump from the recesses of his self proclaimed brilliant mind into a thread about Joe "What Year Is This" Brandon.

Personally, I don't care if the man was a cunning linguist or master debater (he's not). If he hadn't eulogized KKK, authored 4 criminal reform bills resulting in millions and millions of (majority black) families being torn apart for the same things his own criminal son did, and insulted the entire black community by telling them if they were truly black, they'd vote for him, I might have been able to support the guy.

Can't talk about one without the other, both sides make sure of that. Ying and yang. Left and Right. Neither choice is good, but one MUST be better! Which one? Choose now or be roasted by both! BTW I am very far from brilliant. However, even someone as stupid as me can see through the theater.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I am embarrassed to be an American today. Worst administration in American history and it’s not even close.

Same administration, different puppet front man.

But yeah Biden and Harris are definitely strong contenders for the WTF really award?
edit on 59131America/ChicagoThu, 06 Jan 2022 11:59:43 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0

Frankly, my take is if he haaaad to memorialize it with further hot air emissions, then it probably was a more valid gathering than Blandon wants to admit (not a Chinese jab, he's as bland as a russet without butter)

Basically, martyring someone else's cause by way of caterwauling too much. Stupid is as stupid does, eh?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Biden was a very successful VP under Obama. He managed to twist Ukrainian corruption and aim it towards the Trump campaign and away from his own son Hunter and their involvement with Burisma holdings (shell company). Losing billions in foreign aid to corrupt bankers and twisting internal investigations in a foreign country is no small accomplishment! Ask anyone on the street about Russian collusion and Burisma and see which of these they know ANYTHING about.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You always forget the core legislation that allowed the rest…

After stealing individual wealth/gold, they quantified and made illegal the very firearms that would have been used to recapture that individual wealth. FDR was full autos, JRB wants the semi autos too.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I know. It was apparently worse than that time the British managed to actually burn down the White House and Dolly Madison barely escaped with some paintings.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I just listened to both speeches which were, to my dismay, fairly convincing. What's truly frightening are the comments if they are in fact real. Given the number and hearty approvals I doubt it but most will believe this too is the "voice of the people". Trying to lump Jan 6 with Pearl Harbor and 9/11 is definitely a reach too far. It belongs with April 1st and maybe Halloween more properly.

The message is clear; don't look at the administrations disastrous acts and policies since taking office, oh no. Look instead at the those evil white supremacist Trump supporters who nearly "destroyed democracy" by mob rule and stealing Pelosi's laptop. Over 150 officers injured? I guess if burning eyes from tear gas they deployed counts. Blisters from swinging batons, cold sores, runny noses and ringing in the ears were also common injuries. yeah yeah, whatever. No mention of those terrible insurrectionists still in prison though. Is there a lack of evidence or does the thought of discovery prevent any actual trials?

Ray Epps
Burisma
Record numbers of PoC imprisoned under Kamala
How do the above help promote 'democracy"?
Where was the rule of law while BLM and Antifa were busy burning down cities?
I guess the rule of law only matters if political elites are in physical proximity.
edit on 6-1-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I saw a 6 minutes video clip the other day of just Biden speaking since his election run in 2020. The catch was every single thing he said in the videos have all been proven to be false. So it's him lying for 6 straight minutes. Which is basically every speech he gives, including this one.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It's certainly an insult to anyone who lost a loved one as a result of those acts of war.

I'm embarrassed for our country. These same idiots were cheering it on when it was happening in OTHER people's neighborhoods and places of work.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I agree with you regarding this ridiculous false dichotomy. Very few politicians I can support these days.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

One thing joe didn't do today?

Tell the truth about j6.

Why would ANYONE care about anything that found it's way out of joe's lying mouth?

Or nancy's?

Or yours?

Your lies don't interest us as much as you apparantly believe.

They do provide excellent examples though.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What I saw on J6 was a bunch of so called patriots attacking the Police. Attacking The very people they claim to respect.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Are you OK?I'm worried that you have something the matter with you.
Maybe you have dimentia like your hero hair sniffing,child molesting old racist Joe?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank-you for posting that link,I needed a good laugh.
In my opinion,one of the "dark days" in American history
occurred when this present regime was sworn into office!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Brandon is an effing joke.

Just the blurbs of the article, saying we are the ones twisted, saying we believe a lie. This muppet can't breathe without lying.

November 3rd was the coup... Jan 6 was a false flag.

The election was a farce. The media is propaganda. The pandemic is fake.

The only thing real is our disgust with this constant gaslighting..

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What I saw on J6 was a bunch of so called patriots attacking the Police. Attacking The very people they claim to respect.

Which people that day said they respect police?

Were they interviewed ? 🤓

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Good, we dont need to hear that BS twice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join