It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having a hard time listening to Biden's Jan 6 speech with VP Giggles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

Just wait, if they don't pass their voter's rights junk they'll be complaining about unfair elections for the rest of your life at least, probably longer. Some of them still crying Russia lol. You're probably one of them.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
January 6th. 2021 is a day that will live in infamy!

On that horrible day, some people, many dressed in Halloween costumes, walked into the capitol building unimpeded. Some of them proceeded to act like teenage boys and break some sh!t. Then some capitol police, many of whom were apparently not in the best of health, proceeded to have heart attacks and strokes.

Logic dictates that they had heart attacks and strokes, because the Halloween costumes were very scary.

Then the people guarding the building decided to shoot an unarmed woman who peeked through a window. The only reason I can come up with, because I have been well taught by Democrats, is because they hate women.

Now let's beat this dead horse to death like we did with the fake Trump/Russian collusion narrative.

Oh the horror!

edit on 6-1-2022 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm not American and even I feel embarrassed by this puppet of a man.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

2016 called.. they want their derangement back.

Must have been at the same time reality was calling me! I said "good luck getting that back" and gave it your number.....maybe you will listen? J/k of course not

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
MSM keeps repeating all the "deaths" that day. roflmao there was only 1 👋

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
2022 will be a very dangerous year👁‍🗨

Watch out for Democrat legislation at all levels that become so authoritarian and biased that nobody will recognize the U.S. in 5 years 🪀🤷🏼‍♂️

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
Lol I know, right? He didn't spend half of the speech talking about how awesome he is! No mention of the evil or do nothing Republicans, didn't say anything about locking up Hillary, didn't bring up specific politicians, no rally and no chanting! Forget about the country, how can I listen to a man who hasn't already called the 2024 election a fraud unless he wins? All hail Trump! Savior and God!

Hey congrats on your complete and total indoctrination into the deranged Liberal cult.
Take your place in line at the never ending Liberal Kool-Aid fountain.
The country is being destroyed by these assholes but your feelz are no longer being hurt by Trump, that’s all that counts eh?

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The Pearl Harbor comparison should scare the snip out of everyone.

Since Brandon fancy's himself FDR look at what he did to the Japanese-Americans and everyone elses Gold.

Internment camps(unvaxxed) and gold/silver/crypto confiscation.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The Pearl Harbor comparison should scare the snip out of everyone.

Since Brandon fancy's himself FDR look at what he did to the Japanese-Americans and everyone elses Gold.

Internment camps(unvaxxed) and gold/silver/crypto confiscation.

Well I was going to worry about this, but then I realized Brandon isn't mentally fit enough to pull any of that off.

Basically, today's speech was like your grandpa pissing and moaning about the line at the grocery store.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Well I was going to worry about this, but then I realized Brandon isn't mentally fit enough to pull any of that off.

His handlers are.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm not American but it's hard not to laugh at "P"JB Global Inc.LLC. and his Globalist Corporate handler's lame script. How can anyone not see past the blatant lies, projection and gas-lighting by the enemies of America posing as their leaders, after they stole the last election?

Maybe the Soros protestors in Kazakhstan can take notes from violent Trump supporters on how to really do a violent insurrection

America as a National Republic is truly F%cked .

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

Just wait, if they don't pass their voter's rights junk they'll be complaining about unfair elections for the rest of your life at least, probably longer. Some of them still crying Russia lol. You're probably one of them.

How will that matter? Republicans have already placed their agents in positions in battle ground states, where they can change any vote they don't like. #45 WILL be #47, no doubt. You thought the will of the voter didn't matter in 2020? Wait till 2024. My prediction!
2024 Republicans blatantly and openly change the votes to all republican, just to prove that there was fraud in 2020 (by being fraudulent), solidifying the divide of the politically brainwashed right and left. Civil war breaks out, you attack your neighbors and family over politics, just like #47 needs you to and just like the politicians need you to (if you don't have an enemy then you may WAKE UP and realize the real enemy is them) and the country descends into chaos.

You fight against your fellow Americans, while the fools on the hill revel in their mastery, having successfully brainwashed you ALL. They will dance in the streets while we wallow in misery and pain, blaming our conveniently fabricated enemy. And you all will assist in your own demise, still proudly waving your sides flag, still blaming others.

They will all laugh at you

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The White House says Biden "Doesn't have time to think".

What does that mean?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What does that mean?

It means if he tried he'd probably die of an aneurisym.
edit on 6-1-2022 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What does that mean?

It means they're this close | | to admitting the man doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: MRinder

His handlers are.

That's debatable. What have his handlers succeeded at so far during his term other than spending money like drunken sailors on payday?

(post by Gothar removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
How will Nancy's Historians handle the Heiris and Brandon speeches ?????🤣

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
NEWSFLASH!!!!

I have an anonymous source that tells me an even worse day than Jan 6th is on the horizon.

On 10/31/2022 there is a planned invasion nationally across mainland USA. There will be hordes of tiny people (possibly Chinese, based on their height?). They will be covered in all sorts of Halloween costumes.

Be very cautious if they come knocking on your door. You could die of fright!!!

This is it people, our demise is imminent!

It's a bloodless coup, they are going to scare us to death.
edit on 6-1-2022 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join