It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having a hard time listening to Biden's Jan 6 speech with VP Giggles

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I can't remember the last time I witnessed such a desperate amateurish Buffon try so hard to appear serious and trustworthy. The hypocrisy is absolutely stunning. I can say with confidence this is the worst President/VP we've ever had as a nation and documented results support that.

Jan 6 was a popcorn fart and anyone with a brain knows it. Personal as it gets to attack a president personally to kill his re-election effort with the bonus of distracting you from all Brandon's huge failures.
edit on 6-1-2022 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Oh the manufactured outrage! Biden hasn't been this excitable since.....
Honestly I had to turn it off. I am so tired of the charade.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I am embarrassed to be an American today. Worst administration in American history and it’s not even close.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Anyone with half a brain shouldn't be listening to that snip.

An Entire YEAR of Brandon and they're still whining about the shot never heard around the world.

They've done nothing for an entire year but destroy what was left of this country.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Lol I know, right? He didn't spend half of the speech talking about how awesome he is! No mention of the evil or do nothing Republicans, didn't say anything about locking up Hillary, didn't bring up specific politicians, no rally and no chanting! Forget about the country, how can I listen to a man who hasn't already called the 2024 election a fraud unless he wins? All hail Trump! Savior and God!

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm pretty pissed off by this now, so I'll refrain from saying what I'm thinking.

But I will say this, the left, had better pray to whatever God they pray to, that there was not enough fraud to change anything, and that Jan 6th wasn't orchestrated by the FBI and leaders of the left. As long as the truth was told all around, this will all go away. But....if it's found we were lied to, they will rue the day.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It's all political theater now. Biden trying to be all serious and tough when he can't keep straight what he said the moment before.. pot calling the kettle black. Regardless of how you feel about January 6th if there was irrefutable proof like the democrats have been saying then where are the trials before our eyes with said proof? If it's as cut and dry as they say let the proof speak for itself. No more political theater let's see all the documents, let's hear all the testimonies, let's see all the video etc.

I'm not on either side I just say end the charade and let the facts speak for themselves. I don't need Biden or anyone in government telling me what to believe, let's see the facts for the facts. Let's air it all on TV without anymore political nonsense involved. Again, if it's as simple as the democrats say, then the proof and the truth will show they are telling the truth. Instead I got MSNBC and CNN and most other MSM telling me I need to feel this way and look at it like this or that. If it's all there and obvious than no one needs to plaster me with their opinions I'd think....?? Guess we're too stupid as a nation to decipher truth from fiction on our own anymore....

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

but I did enjoy how we need to change the election laws to help fix the most secure election in the history of man. Oh, and the unification part, that was nice too.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I've much to say. But, yours was brilliant.
👍

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Paschar0

As expected, Biden/Harris make Jan 6, 2021, as "tragic" as Pearl Harbor and Sept 11, 2001 (911).

www.foxnews.com...

-Worst Administration Ever -

edit on 1/6/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Jan6, 2021 was not the sad day they refer to.

The sad day is today 🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If ONLY the Afghan Taliban would have listened to Biden !!!!🙀

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

From now on, I will refer to Jan 6 as the Reichstag Dumpster Fire.

Thank you, thank you.

Remember to tip your waitresses!

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Did you expect more? the senile biden never did a darn thing in all the years in government, he was like a paperweight and full of nothing but racist rhetoric.

I cannot even remember the last time the democrats did anything for the US, remember Obama? what was the accomplishments of democrats during that time? a failed Obama care to dead and the failed infrastructure bill.

Then they spend 4 years under Trump trying to impeachment him, nothing, this people have done nothing for the American people.

But we know what they are doing, destroying American anyway they can.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Late night on Nov 3, 2020 was the execution of "the coup".

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If ONLY the Afghan Taliban would have listened to Biden !!!!🙀

I think Biden-Harris-Pelosi-Fauci feel the U.S. Taliban are coming for them.

They are certainly acting paranoid and squirrely.

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Did you expect more? the senile biden never did a darn thing in all the years in government, he was like a paperweight and full of nothing but racist rhetoric.

Biden is still racist. For Christmas, the White House put up 6 stockings, one for each of Biden's grandchildren. Except he actually has 7 -- Biden refuses to acknowledge the black grandchild that Hunter fathered.
edit on 6-1-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Oh ...it's giving a speech?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

2016 called.. they want their derangement back.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: marg6043

Biden is still racist. For Christmas, the White House put up 6 stockings, one for each of Biden's grandchildren. Except he actually has 7 -- Biden refuses to acknowledge the black grandchild that Hunter fathered.

It's not because he's racist. It's because he can't count. He doesn't know what year it is, and he doesn't know how old he is. That and he also views all children as playthings, regardless of whether or not they're related to him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join