It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Biden have the Jan 6th truth? Or will he lie again?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Biden to call out Trump's 'singular responsibility' for Jan. 6 attacks

www.reuters.com...

On Thursday, Biden will “lay out the significance of what happened in the Capitol and the singular responsibility President Trump has for the chaos and carnage that we saw and he will forcibly push back on the lies spread by the former president in an attempt to mislead the American people and his own supporters as well as distract from his role in what happened," White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said.

I guessing the “investigation” has not gone the way the democrats wanted in this witch hunt? Why else would Biden be able to divulge any information that might be part of a legal and active investigation?

So I guess we are past actual evidence and due process to politics and spin?

Vs the incompetence by the oversight/leadership of the Capitol Police. I still would like to see a public record of the phone calls and logs of the Capitol Police command center for Jan 6th?

Next

The White House said Biden would push back against Trump's false claims,

What are these false claims?

Vs the lie the media told about Brian Sicknick? Shouldn’t Biden be investigated for pushing a lie? But now he is going to be the champion of truth?

Biden claims Jan. 6 rioters killed Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

news.yahoo.com...

President Joe Biden mischaracterized the death of Brian Sicknick on Wednesday, contradicting the medical examiner's report by claiming the U.S. Capitol Police officer was killed by "criminals" who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Joseph Goebbels is credited with saying 'If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it'. That seems to be the number one strategy of progressives.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
When any Dem’s lips are moving, they are telling lies.
Every. Damn. Time.
edit on 5-1-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Jan 6 is the democrat campaign strategy for the midterms and 2024.

It's the only thing they have.

What else is he going to talk about?

Afghanistan?
The southern border?
Inflation?
Rising fuel prices?

lol at the leftists.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Joseph Goebbels is credited with saying 'If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it'. That seems to be the number one strategy of progressives.

And the scariest part of all is that the lessons governments learned from Goebbels. Clearly they took what he did to to next level through the decades and have been successful at waging a propaganda war against the citizens of the world very successfuly. Goebbels knew the effective nature of propaganda and the tool it provided the government. Sadly as a whole, we the people, can do nothing against it. January 6th has been all but a joke for awhile now. Government has investigated to the ends of this earth, portrayed it as this, or that, and yet still no concrete proof of their claims after wasting our precious tax money. Oh well, as the democrats in power say "Well, it's not our money." And boy do they live by that belief.

Now we get to see old Joe, get up, mumble some bull# nonsense all while claiming a need for unity. Wake me up when the joke is over. Until then I'll just continue laughing at this endless humor filled nightmare!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The Democrat Jan6 onslaught will be mostly lies (95%) all based on bullsh#t stories and made-up fables.

Watch for some big points to backfire 🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Does anyone need more proof they fear Trump and how the next Presidential election will turn out ?
5 years of rumors, investigations and outright lies.
5 years now of hounding him at every turn and still haven't been able to bring him down. They could care less about what happened, just how they can make it look bad for Conservatives.

They're running scared and nothing's going to save them.

They know what's coming and will fight tooth and nail to stay in power.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm sure the MSM are salivating with the hint of some good old Trump bashing! I foresee endless hours of pundits discussing the evils of the right if Biden put's this directly on Trump. My TV won't be on.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't know that Joe lies about anything. How can a person in his position laugh about let's go brandon? I think he was completely clueless about Brandon just like he is about everything. He knows what he's told and that's it. I don't think he has the mental capacity to lie intentionally. Listening to him answer any questions pretty much proves that.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

I don’t know what says more about the Democratic Party. What you posted, or Biden’s family let’s the party abuse and parade Joe around.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I hope Joe Biden does a better job of presenting EVIDENCE than the pitiful impeachment committee did, and Jan 6th witch-hunt committee is doing.

Those two sets of low-IQ idiots think Trump telling everyone to "March peacefully to the Capitol and make your voices heard", was a call for violence.

Maybe Biden's CIA/NSA has some intercepted voice comms or e-mails of Trump calling for trespassing, blood, fires, etc., and let their boss access them.

Trump's Intel people kept all the election cheating evidence from him.

edit on 1/5/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I dont think this guy could find the truth if it was a snake and it bit him.

The only thing I think he has left in his brain is defend the party so whatever he flaps his gums about will be how to try and make democrats look good in this turd situation.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I heard some liberal turd reading off the names of Capitol Police officers today who were supposedly killed on Jan 6, 2021, and asking for a moment of silence. Carried on Fox/CNN/MSNBC.

I was listening in my car. What program/memorial was this??

AFAIK, he didn't mention the only murder that did occur on Jan 6th...that of protestor Ashli Babbitt.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Well Ted Cruz was speaking today and called Jan 6 “a violent terrorist attack” so there is that.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

And (reportedly) Senator Lindsey Graham told Capitol Police to shoot Trump supporters on January 6, 2021.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Will even one reporter have the courage to ask him how he feels a year after the success of 'the most comprehensive voter fraud organization' that he was instrumental in putting together for the 2020 election?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's the only thing they have.

What else is he going to talk about?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Later the Biden administration will celebrate Reichstag Fire Day with fireworks and juice packs!

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Lets Review - just to witness the hypocrisy of it all today

The video Chairman Nadler doesn't want you to see!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join