It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overt cognitive dissonance? Or worse - psychosis?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Wear a seat belts when you ride in a car.

They won't prevent you from ever getting in an accident, or even getting killed in some cases, but they can help prevent serious injury, and even death, in most accidents.

Sorry if those nasty belts wrinkle your taffeta gown darling, but the ER doctors would do much worse when they cut it off your mangled body at the hospital.

Seriously, how endlessly dumb are these people. OP and 42 other complete tards acting like they've found some checkmate smugly, when actually posting in support of the argument they're trying to work against. It's amazing.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85
Be sure to get the booster! I heard they work even better when you mix and match. It shocks your immune system into growing.

edit on 7-1-2022 by Whereistheflu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Didn't Trump "star" on a TV show?

And wasn't he in several movies as well?

Yup. Actors, you just can't trust them!

oh you mean The Apprentice. it was kinda reality based.

yeah i just saw his cameo in 2 weeks starring Sandra bullock and Hugh grant.

but the whole world is a stage and most of us are unpaid walk on's.

edit on 7-1-2022 by sarahvital because: add

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Is there some form or type of brainwashing on Television screens happening which make's a person psychosis or addicted to a news network all day?

In which they cant see logical anymore.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Could be my own version of brain fog kicking in as I don't remember it clearly, but didn't Whoopi and her pals think that ol' Brandon should appoint Jill Biden as the surgeon general because she is a "doctor"? SMRT every one of em. Of course if I am wrong and that was some one else I can be guilty of riding the short bus as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rightwingnurse

To be fair, the stupidity on display by so many is the direct result of having been scared silly of a virus by Anthony Fauci and the media.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

Whoopi is messed up. As in she's on meds and they don't always work to keep her functioning.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Yes, then the unvaxxed becomes the scapegoat, no it's the vaccinated that are all getting sick and dying. We will be going into lockdown and I will blame the vaccinated. I am unvaxxed and so is my immediate family and we are fine. My daughter has missed one day of school so far. The vaccinated and boosted are.missjng school and work because they keep getting sick and they are wondering why. No Whoopi, I am not stupid like you, I am not a slave to the government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join