It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overt cognitive dissonance? Or worse - psychosis?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I kinda like your analogy except for the glaring fact that seatbelts are non-invasive protection again much more deadly risks. Experimental drugs and well studied restraints in automobiles are way two different things.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
They are beginning to enter their zombie transformation.

Protein spikes in the brain, are more then slightly harmful.

I am beginning to wish that the motion picture camera was never invented. It morphed into a type of stargate that leads into a warped version of reality that the viewer has trouble discerning from reality. It is really just a technique of creating a waking dream state. Audiences respond to the sounds and images with various emotions and absorb the emotions expressed by the actors and identify with them. To enjoy moving pictures there must be no doubt as to the reality of the projection. Just as in a dream - the moment you doubt the reality of what is happening, you wake up.

Whoopi Goldberg was once a heroin addict who was given a break into show biz. Morpheus gave her a good taste of the power and politics of the dream.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Not gonna lie, since my co workers and family got it they are a lot worse at coherent speech and remembering words. Of course if I am to bring this up I am the evil unvax liar and just hearing incorrectly.

Hi,

Are you referring to them getting the vaccine? or covid? I don't think you are a liar.

Many Thanks
Albert

Edit - just back read and realise you were talking about the vaccine. I have 2 elderly friends who have been struggling to remember words since the vaccine, and it was very noticeable.
edit on 5-1-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Most actors know little to nothing about immunology or pharmacology so they are easy to BS and they tend to blab a lot on talk shows to attract viewers even though they don't know the reality of what they are talking about..

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

They don't get it. They never will. They don't want to. Its too easy to blame the other guy and play the victim.

Vaccines aren't working on new variants, so everyone has to get vaccinated, because the vaccines aren't working...

Meanwhile, its all the injected people, who do not have immunity and have less severe cases of covid, that are incubating and releasing the new variants. I won't call them vaccinated people because a vaccines only job is to provide immunity. If it only provides a lesser severity of illness, by definition it is NOT a vaccine, it is a treatment. The reason this administration continually refers to these garbage injections as vaccines is because vaccines can be mandated, treatments for medical conditions can not. By this administrations logic an aspirin is a vaccine against headaches. It doesn't provide immunity, it just provides less severe symptoms.

If all it does is give you less severe symptoms - its NOT a vaccine.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Wear a seat belts when you ride in a car.

They won't prevent you from ever getting in an accident, or even getting killed in some cases, but they can help prevent serious injury, and even death, in most accidents.

Sorry if those nasty belts wrinkle your taffeta gown darling, but the ER doctors would do much worse when they cut it off your mangled body at the hospital.

So....because seatbelts sometimes save lives, I should take an experimental drug with known adverse reactions because.....reasons?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

They won't prevent you from ever getting in an accident, or even getting killed in some cases, but they can help prevent serious injury, and even death, in most accidents.

Sorry if those nasty belts wrinkle your taffeta gown darling, but the ER doctors would do much worse when they cut it off your mangled body at the hospital.

as usual with covidians they wrap "propaganda" around a kernel of truth and apply it to "one of these things is not like the other" .

yes seatbelts IN MOST CASES (not all , i have my parents and friend who were saved by NOT WEARING IT) .
but no one EVER CLAIMS THAT SOMEONE WHO DOESNT WILL KILL THOSE THAT DO.

as you covidians are doing with the vaccine, masks, ect.

if all those worked (as you claim) to "stop the spread of the virus" then the ONLY PEOPLE IN DANGER would be those that dont get the vaccine, wear masks , ect.

as pointed out over and over you dont believe in SCIENCE , FACTS OR LOGIC when it comes to covid.

sadly your own comments , posts, ect show this TO ANY THINKING FACT DRIVEN PERSON that your covid claims are a steaming pile of bullvine waste and your raving emotional lunitics.

scrounger

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereistheflu

So....because seatbelts sometimes save lives, I should take an experimental drug with known adverse reactions because.....reasons?

sadly covidians missed or ignore the lesson ANY 4 YEAR OLD gets from seseme street
"one of these things is not like the other"

scrounger

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

They often apply abstract thinking to concrete concepts and don’t see where it isn’t appropriate.
Example: a seatbelt is not a vaccine.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The elites can have any world that gives Whoopi Goldberg audience.

I won't miss it.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereistheflu
a reply to: scrounger

They often apply abstract thinking to concrete concepts and don’t see where it isn’t appropriate.
Example: a seatbelt is not a vaccine.

I just realized that wasn’t an original thought I had...it’s just a fancy way of saying the left can’t meme.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

And so it is that cognitive dissonance is an essential part, a precursor, to mass formation psychosis.

Thank you Dr. Malone for introducing that most descriptive term to the modern vocabulary.

Men go mad in herds, but recover their senses slowly, and only one by one.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheFlesh1980
Here's some COVID madness for amusement:

Whoopi Goldberg Tests Positive for COVID

Here's a direct quote:

It’s one of those things where you think I’ve done everything I was supposed to do. Yeah, it doesn’t stop omicron, and that’s the problem with a variant, because it gets stronger and does different stuff to you, so, you know, unless everybody gets vaccinated this is what we’re going to be facing for the next, you know, little while.

So literally in the same run-on sentence, Whoopi Goldberg says the vaccine does not stop Omicron and that's why everyone should get vaccinated. Is there a more succinct example of cognitive dissonance? Ah, the charming effects of mass formation psychosis.

It just keeps getting better.

You have to smoke the Ganja to understand her.

"It’s one of those things where you think I’ve done everything I was supposed to do."

Translation: I did my part by getting vaccinated.

"Yeah, it doesn’t stop omicron, and that’s the problem with a variant, because it gets stronger and does different stuff to you, so, you know, unless everybody gets vaccinated this is what we’re going to be facing for the next, you know, little while."

Translation: The vaccination hasn't stopped the variants because the unvaccinated are causing them and until everyone has been forced to get vaccinated, good and virtuous people (like me) who do what they are told will continue to get sick with these variants.

I wouldn't call this cognitive dissonance, for me it seems like more twisted logic based on propaganda used to support an agenda.

edit on 6-1-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

My boss with the injections is my age and he was joking with us all about not being able to remember a simple word like parachute for like 40 mins...

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Almost nailed it. But rather, do not wear the seatbelt provided by the vessel(immune system), instead, we’re forcing you to purchase and use this government-issued seatbelt. Don’t worry that its not actually anchored to the vessel, either. Just tighten it to the point of extreme discomfort and, potentially, to a point that it cuts off any circulation, effectively killing you. Also, strap on these 3 other seatbelts in the same fashion. They will protect you, so long as EVERYONE does this. And if it doesn’t work, its because of climate change, cold weather and… racism, ok?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

It seems like the most prominent damaging side effect of the vaccine is it's ability to destroy common sense.

Amen, John Wayne had a saying, "Life's hard, it's even harder when your stupid." These people are amazingly stupid.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
It seems like the most prominent damaging side effect of the vaccine is it's ability to destroy common sense.

You may actually be on to something here, seriously speaking. What ARE the effects of the 'vaccine' on the mind? Have there been any studies when it comes to personality changes, weakness to suggestions, and so on?

What exactly is in those syringes, and do they change people in a more fundamental way than they should?

I have no research or facts about this, but I have a feeling there might be something to this. Perhaps it's just a psychological effect created by the whole 'I have to believe in my choice so I don't get buyer's remorse'-thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of mind-control or personality-changing effect involved.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Lots and lots of anecdotes about significant brain fog after vaccination

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I really think we need to get away from the narrative the vaccine will stop you from getting the virus. Its not like it wraps you in plastic...lol

The virus will get in many times over, so why even push it on either side of the issue. One side is shocked they get it after 3 shots and the other side suggest the vaccine does nothing since you can still get it.

BOTH SIDES ARE WRONG, and both are just political narratives people are pushing. The reality is not whether you get it, as you will many times over, its how bad will it be for you.

One anecdotal observation and one not.

In Asia my wife has had about 5 family members die to COVID , none over 60, and many more got really sick until the vaccine was out, now none have died or really had any big deal with it since.

I had a Co-worker die this last week to COVID and was in his 40s and healthy, but did not get the vaccine, and I had another die last month, but was long term cancer though died to COVID instead with both unvacced. I have a number of workers who got really sick, all in the 40s being unvacced and everyone I know who got vacced has not had any issues getting it. I also know of many people under the age of 30 who had zero issues with it and were unvacced, so 40+ is kind of the kicker for me.

Now what is not anecdotal is in both WA and OR they been reporting consistently 90%+ in the hospitals are unvacced. Now you can say they been lying all along, but we are talking state wide hospitals across 2 states, so ya...good luck saying that.

So old Whoopi is shocked, not surprised as she is an idiot too, but she will get over it rather easily and then talk about it like it was the most horrifying experience of her life that will be much like her last cold.

edit on 7-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join