It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia opens investigation into possible illegal ballot harvesting in 2020 election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I think we already 'have' it in Arizona, but until the Attorney General shows his hand it's just vaporware.

Got to admit I stopped paying attention, what is the "it' in Arizona?

Actual detailed evidence of wide scale democrat party election cheating in Maricopa county AKA audit results.

Something definitely smells funny about this, and not quite sure what to make of it yet.

Not to add to the senses metaphor, but after all the noise it got awfully quiet, too quiet in my estimation

democrat party went into 100% panic mode over poll numbers and getting caught in lies around early December. Eye of the storm right now, as democrats plan their next fascist attempt to Get Trump.

Why no MSM coverage? Not even fox or NY post?

Probably too early, or they are ignoring it to not give it any credence. To me, that's the smart play if it is true or not

Aren't these the same videos the group had several months ago?

Possibly but not sure..

After listening to the raffy interview, he did appear to confirm that these are the same videos from the same group, but that raffy was interested now because the group has recently identified one or more of the suspects on the video.

What took so long, and why now?

These investigations take time, Watergate took 2 years or more. On a side note the 2 main cogs for that story, don't seem as distrustful of the government anymore

Why is raffy allowed to be ANYWHERE near such an investigation?

Exactly, this is the most salient point, and there can be only 2 reasons. He has been cleared, and or he is cooperating or he was nab and is cooperating. FAWK they caught Kemp and Raffy from 2018 and used them

Why was similar evidence from the same group seemingly ignored in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania?

These states have blue governors' Georgia does not, FAWK they caught Kemp and Raffy from 2018 and used them ever since, running a sting operation that fond out a larger operation than they thought. It's always been a theory here were multiple efforts operating completely independently without knowledge of the other

Why is this story not listed on raffy's own web site?

All part of a low down effort, again if he isn't reporting it, because he has been told too.

raffy himself announced this on a radio interview, but doesn't post it on his own web site = smell test failure. Not sure if I care WHY he chose not to post it, but I care very much THAT he chose not to do so.

Didn't raffy JUST sue the biden administration over election-related FOIAs after biden's doj sued Georgia over Georgia's new voter ID laws?

If all this is true, I could see that being totally separate and part of the subterfuge, to everybody it looks like he is acting as a partisan would.

Just a few of the many questions that come to mind.

Yea this is intriguing me a lot, hell I don't trust Kemp or Raffy, but it's better than the alternative, Stacy Abrams has been quiet.

LOL it seems less likely in the daylight LOL, but who knows, definitely deserves watching. Still nothing in MSM so either it's complete BS, or it is indeed something Raffy and Kemp know about but are forbidden to speak about the investigation, or are being told not to on advice from their lawyers.

Agreed.

And excellent advice for others until more is known.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticthirteen
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

It is very comparable. In both instances one party accuses the other of lying, and neither side will let go.

The democrats suck. The republicans suck.

We can be above their lies.

Please take a breath. I know we get a hit of dopamine whenever we act indignant towards one another. For a second it feels good. Ive also been like this in the past.

It feels even better to not antagonize one another. I promise.

We gotta see the big picture. Citizens fighting each other is easy. When has the easy path ever produced good results?

NO Comparison At All.

DEMOCRATS attempted to steal an election while convincing their useful idiots that Republicans were lying in 2000.

DEMOCRATS succeeded in stealing an election while convincing their useful idiots that Republicans were lying in 2020.

Same people.

Same methods.

Same goal.

Same party.

Have ANY evidence (or even theories) about Republicans having EVER done anything similar?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: Karen657
Forged the tapes!!??
No dude. That's real.
Has Trump denied it was him?
No he has not so please.
That's a dead end.

The ny post (the primary source on the tapes) already admitted that the tapes were doctored and that their democrat party source had LIED to them about that phone call.

AFTER they got caught because Trump's attorney had actually taped the call himself.

Sources are EVERYWHERE, find yor own.

Hilarious that you STILL believe this democrat party LIE.

Quite a collection of fairy tales they've planted in your TDS infected brain.

You must be so proud.

Don't you EVER get tired of getting caught spreading democrat party lies?

The oligarchy LOVES when avg citizens antagonize each other. Whether the election was stolen or not y'all are playing straight into the hands of the ones in power.

The easy path is fighting each other over lies told by both political parties and corporate media. The real work is not being petty to each other, uniting and going after the real enemies of democracy. Oligarchs, corporate media and any politician (on both sides) who takes lobbyist money are the enemy. Not your fellow american. We are all the victims of a web of lies that have been woven for the last century+ to keep us divided. Stop letting them win.

There's no such thing as one political party being morally above the other. This is reality.

Nonsense.

NO party has EVER attempted what the democrats have done, not since the last time they started a civil war anyway.

Maybe you have been brainwashed into not seeing what they've done over the past 5 years?

There is NO historical comparison, and it's not even close.

So we're just gonna forget the 2000 election never happened? You know, the one where bush stole the election from gore?

Im not the one you should be vitriolic to.

Read what i wrote. Reread it. Youre proving my point right now.

We are all americans.

Much love to you

LOL! I really don't think you want to go there. Florida 2000 was the beginning of what has become an all-too-familiar pattern:

1) The Democrat is losing
2) At the last minute, some heavily-Democratic precinct "discovers" more votes.
3) The votes flips so the Democrat wins.

Back in 2000, the Dems underestimated how many votes they needed to "find," so they went through several rounds of recounts, each time discovering more Democratic votes. Eventually they ran out of recounts. State law only provided for so many. So, they tried to get the courts to order additional recounts that would have been extra-legal. This is what the Supreme Court halted, and they ordered the state to certify the results as they stood, with Bush winning.

Gore wasn't cheated; he was the cheater.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

It is very comparable. In both instances one party accuses the other of lying, and neither side will let go.

Please take a breath. I know we get a hit of dopamine whenever we act indignant towards one another. For a second it feels good. Ive also been like this in the past.

We gotta see the big picture. Citizens fighting each other is easy. When has the easy path ever produced good results?

NO Comparison At All.

DEMOCRATS attempted to steal an election while convincing their useful idiots that Republicans were lying in 2000.

DEMOCRATS succeeded in stealing an election while convincing their useful idiots that Republicans were lying in 2020.

Same people.

Same methods.

Same goal.

Same party.

Have ANY evidence (or even theories) about Republicans having EVER done anything similar?

I would ask the same? Any piece of hard evidence that the election was stolen in 2020, other than gut feelings and confirmation bias?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

NO Comparison At All.

Same people.

Same methods.

Same goal.

Same party.

I would ask the same? Any piece of hard evidence that the election was stolen in 2020, other than gut feelings and confirmation bias?

Yes.

In the audit results given to the Arizona Attorney General.

Arizona, my home state, was 100% stolen. Only question remaining is what to do about it, and whether anyone can be prosecuted.

Some of that evidence is available for download on the Arizona Senate web site, while the rest was kept confidential for use in criminal prosecutions.

There is a LOT of evidence that the same democrat scams were also used in at least 4 other states, but democrats have so far been successful in preventing anyone from actually looking at the ballots, so no proof anywhere except Arizona for now.

edit on 5-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You mean the cyber ninja results that showed biden won by more votes than previously thought?

Or is this a different, secret internal audit that only OAN viewers know about?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I too am in arizona, by the way. I watched the cyber ninja debacle very closely. Honestly id love for it to be true, to get the dems caught with their pants down.

Unless the dems put a gun to the head of every old lady working the polls and every federal and state judge, that kind of coordination doesnt make sense.

Have you ever had a group project you had to do in college? Do you know how hard it is to get 5 people on the same page?

Try getting every poll worker and every liberal and conservative judge in america to all conspire to steal the election for the worst president in history.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Please know that Fox News was "in on" the election fraud. They worked hand-in-hand with the official election caller, the Associated Press.

All orgs agreed Fox and AP would be the "official" authorities for calling the states. Fox called Arizona so fast for Biden, even CNN wondered "what the hell?". That was another big indicator on that night that Fox was "all in" for Biden. The other was Arnon Mishkin (top guy at Fox) coming on the air to tell the talking heads that "ballots were found" in Milwaukee and Detroit...that they shouldn't call those states for Trump until those newly found ballots were counted.

I'm done. Making me angry talking about it. Goodnight.

FOX/FOX entities were certainly assisting in the push to oust him. We discussed before and I specifically witnessed the one lady so hastily insisting how Bidet won AZ over and over and it was only maybe between 8-10pm. Could have been earlier even.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You mean the cyber ninja results that showed biden won by more votes than previously thought?

Or is this a different, secret internal audit that only OAN viewers know about?

How incredibly dishonest!

The 'count' of all the ballots, including the illegal ones, showed that biden won, which didn't surprise ANYONE.

The 'audit' identified tens of thousands of illegal ballots, including thousands without any signature at all.

And even more that were photocopies of other ballots.

The Senate provided those exact ballot images to the Attorney General along with other evidence, and the Attorney General is now conducting a CRIMINAL investigation in an effort to prosecute those responsible.

OAN wasn't involved, so was this just another deceptive attempt at dishonesty from you?

Are you also attempting to dishonestly imply that ninjas somehow altered the ballots during the audit?

Are you unaware that they NEVER had the original images?

Making your false claim on this subject even more stupid than usual?

Why keep lying about this?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I too am in arizona, by the way. I watched the cyber ninja debacle very closely. Honestly id love for it to be true, to get the dems caught with their pants down.

Unless the dems put a gun to the head of every old lady working the polls and every federal and state judge, that kind of coordination doesnt make sense.

Have you ever had a group project you had to do in college? Do you know how hard it is to get 5 people on the same page?

Try getting every poll worker and every liberal and conservative judge in america to all conspire to steal the election for the worst president in history.

So that's what you're down to now, that it's impossible to prove election fraud so we should just move on?

Are you unaware that we have the actual illegal ballots (despite the best efforts of the democrat party to keep them hidden), and that the Attorney General is attempting to identify those responsible for prosecution?

Too late for this particular deceptive distraction.

Not gonna work anymore.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: carewemust

Please know that Fox News was "in on" the election fraud. They worked hand-in-hand with the official election caller, the Associated Press.

All orgs agreed Fox and AP would be the "official" authorities for calling the states. Fox called Arizona so fast for Biden, even CNN wondered "what the hell?". That was another big indicator on that night that Fox was "all in" for Biden. The other was Arnon Mishkin (top guy at Fox) coming on the air to tell the talking heads that "ballots were found" in Milwaukee and Detroit...that they shouldn't call those states for Trump until those newly found ballots were counted.

I'm done. Making me angry talking about it. Goodnight.

FOX/FOX entities were certainly assisting in the push to oust him. We discussed before and I specifically witnessed the one lady so hastily insisting how Bidet won AZ over and over and it was only maybe between 8-10pm. Could have been earlier even.

I added fox to my untrusted msm list long before election night.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

how do you not get it. Mail in ballots. step 1. Relax the rules for acceptable ballots. step 2. Scream at the top of your lungs that anyone who questions anything is a Q tard and eats crayons, and is raycist. Step 3. Step 4 profit.

The audit only showed the results. They didn't have the power to put folks in jail. But their report of the findings exists, and it's not a blank page. You are aware of that, right?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes, very aware of the very public maricopa county results that biden had won by more than previously known.

If the results were opposite, half of arizonans would be on the streets protesting.

But it is what it is. Honestly if there was video of every ballot cast people would still cling onto that confirmation bias, claiming it was doctored.

Its like when a bunch of conservatives stormed the capitol last year. First reaction was to blame antifa, easily predictable reaction, which is pretty disrespectful to the proud conservatives who have spent their entire adulthoods virtue signaling to the right, just to be called antifa by the very people they thought they were on the same side of.

Blame the FBI? Now were talking real possibilities.

Blame a fake, non-organization like Antifa? Tiresome, predictable, lazy.

Election fraud? Show me the results! I hate democrats and want to see them fall, but we need evidence.

Which website did you read the cyber ninja results from?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yes, very aware of the very public maricopa county results that biden had won by more than previously known.

If the results were opposite, half of arizonans would be on the streets protesting.

But it is what it is. Honestly if there was video of every ballot cast people would still cling onto that confirmation bias, claiming it was doctored.

Its like when a bunch of conservatives stormed the capitol last year. First reaction was to blame antifa, easily predictable reaction, which is pretty disrespectful to the proud conservatives who have spent their entire adulthoods virtue signaling to the right, just to be called antifa by the very people they thought they were on the same side of.

Election fraud? Show me the results! I hate democrats and want to see them fall, but we need evidence.

"Yes, very aware of the very public maricopa county results that biden had won by more than previously known. "

ONLY when including the MANY illegal ballots discovered in that count.

Think your continued intentional deception on this is ever gonna fool anyone?

"Blame a fake, non-organization like Antifa? Tiresome, predictable, lazy."

Thank you mr. goebbels, but this lie is too obvious even for you.

Arizona Senate website.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

"Yes, very aware of the very public maricopa county results that biden had won by more than previously known. "

ONLY when including the MANY illegal ballots in that count.

Arizona Senate website.

Calling people nazis, communists or fascists has lost all of its weight. Its overdone. We've all cried wolf enough.

Im on the arizona senate website azsenate.gov, having difficulty finding the results. Could you please send a direct link?

Thank you

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

ONLY when including the MANY illegal ballots in that count.

Arizona Senate website.

Calling people nazis, communists or fascists has lost all of its weight. Its overdone. We've all cried wolf enough.

Im on the arizona senate website azsenate.gov, having difficulty finding the results. Could you please send a direct link?

Thank you

I'll go look now.

I also previously uploaded it and other supporting documents to the massive Maricopa Audit thread in case it ever disappeared online. So you WILL get access to it shortly either way.

ETA - I just discovered that all of the AZ legislature web sites were recreated last week for the new session.

Looking for my archival posts in the audit thread now.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticthirteen

the audit counted the ballots they had. And amazingly enough, they came up with the same count others did. Not sure why that's news to anyone, but some folks are easily entertained I suppose. The real meat and potatoes has to do with are all the ballots legit?

The theory is, that if an ass load of ballots was needed at the last minute, some sloppiness may have taken place and left room for error. If that happend, then it equals fraud. If not much was found, then super, it really was the most secure election in the history of man. But if you don't look, you won't find anything. And not allowing folks to look at what is supposed to be an open process looks shady and makes folks like me want to look even more.

Jan 6th, was poor leadership, coupled with some dumb people, and FBI operation. The FBI's part is pretty clearly laid out in the two part articles I have been posting. If you are honest, and look at them, it's almost impossible to not see enough there to warrant a real outside investigation. But who would do that? The FBI? This is where we are.

I firmly believe the events of Jan 6th were a gift to the left, and they knew what was going to happen, and even planned for it to go as it did. Notice, I didn't absolve the folks who were involved, they were, they did dumb sh!t, and they should be punished. Almost everyone I know has said that from the start. The problem comes in when the drooling retarded left thinks they can place the blame on all republicans. That's dumber than Biden.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

In all sincerity i really appreciate you looking that up for me.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Possible red herring to make people "think" and "believe" the bad signatures caught were enough to stop all fraud !!

Bet 1000% more got through unchecked !!!!
🤣

NUMBER OF ABSENTEE BALLOTS REJECTED FOR SIGNATURE ISSUES IN THE 2020 ELECTION INCREASED 350% FROM 2018

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Thank you for this thoughtful, rational response.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join