It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Covid Variant Discovered in France

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Israel is just stupid shooting this crap up their arms every 4 months. Maybe they will recognize when only 144,000 of them are left. Damn straight they are going to test positive for anything you can think of. Idiots.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The weirdest thing happened to my son last year. He was working in a small retail shop which was testing employees regularly. One set of tests came back and nearly everyone tested positive for COVID and were sent home. My sons test came back positive for Flu. He had no symptoms and neither did the folks sent home. His boss made him work double shifts tho because nobody cared about flu.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: vonclod

The weirdest thing happened to my son last year. He was working in a small retail shop which was testing employees regularly. One set of tests came back and nearly everyone tested positive for COVID and were sent home. My sons test came back positive for Flu. He had no symptoms and neither did the folks sent home. His boss made him work double shifts tho because nobody cared about flu.

That is weird indeed. Since when did Covid tests test for flu?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Exactly what we all said. Nobody answered.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Exactly what we all said. Nobody answered.

We?

So, does the Covid test for flu?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yes, my son asked his boss and the administrator of the test, who shrugged, and me when my son told me about it.

Why are you so continually confrontational?

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

More people are saying the unvaccinated are the breeding grounds for these variants.

Just like the dual infection of the unvaccinated women in Israel.

Except the "mutations" are most likely human designed. It's like Omicron. The "mutations" in Omicron came from different strains, some of which were never found in the South African population. And if those strains with those mutations never infected the South African population, then it is not possible for Omicron to have naturally evolved. Omicron had its human helpers. The majority of Omicron's "mutations" came from different strains of Covid that Pfizer was watching/monitoring because those mutations would render their vaccine ineffective.

So who would want to render the vaccines ineffective? The obvious answer would be another competing pharmaceutical company that is NOT profiting from the vaccines.

And when you are looking at South Africa, that particular country is a former German colony. Bayer has used South Africa as its testing grounds since Dr. Malan's administration in 1948.

Other former German colonies that Bayer has used as its testing grounds are CAMEROON, Ghana, Togo (Togoland), Botswana (Rhodesia), Zimbabwe, Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho and sometimes Tanzania.

So if you've got alleged "mutations" of Covid that encompass all mutations from different strains of Covid that render Pfizer vaccines ineffective AND they are coming from former German colonies like Botswana, South Africa and Cameroon...then guess who gave Covid a human-helping hand in mutations??? Why it's got to be Bayer who has used thosr countries for testing grounds in the past and Bayer is not making any profits from vaccines because since WWII, Bayer has been prohibited from making vaccines.

The unvaxxed have nothing to do with these OVERLY "mutated" strains of Covid surfacing in countries Bayer has used for its testing grounds.

All those strains of Covid are designed to make the vaccines ineffective.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
So one person with flu-rona in Israel is responsible for some Frog in France's cold.

If anyone ever wondered if you were #ing dense as #, now they have their answer.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join