It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Covid Variant Discovered in France

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
They Weaponize the Mother Fukin Flu.....God Damit...People who play this game need to be heading to the gallows...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

We’ve discussed that the test cant tell between covid and the flu. So maybe two tests, but one virus. One or both tests bogus?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

We’ve discussed that the test cant tell between covid and the flu. So maybe two tests, but one virus. One or both tests bogus?

They were able to sequence both virus’ at the hospital. This was not a rapid test.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Hello ATS,

Newsflash! There's another Covid Variant that's just been discovered in France. Covid just keeps coming! Apparently, this variant has been around even before the Omnicron Variant came around so researchers are already familiar with it but it's still a bit alarming for me.

It was detected in France and showed up in a traveler recently arrived from a three-day stay in Cameroon, French researchers said in a pre-print study published on medRxiv, which means it has not yet been peer-reviewed.

While researchers were monitoring the strain to ascertain how infectious it is or whether it poses a danger, experts emphasized that its discovery alone was not cause for alarm. Moreover, it was noted even before omicron took over the world stage and “has been on our radar,” WHO incident manager on COVID Abdi Mahamud said at a press briefing in Geneva on Tuesday, according to Bloomberg. “That virus had a lot of chances to pick up.”

Another Covid Variant? How many Variants does this thing have? It does seem that Covid appears to get weaker with each new strain but I'm not a medical professional so what do I know...? What says ATS?

www.yahoo.com...

Here's the latest update for Covid variants, and their "concern" level internationally.

www.who.int...

As you can see, most turn out to be nothing of concern to the human race.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
They Weaponize the Mother Fukin Flu.....God Damit...People who play this game need to be heading to the gallows...

If the mandate people win, Americans will make that happen. Only a few at the top have to be "citizen arrested" for the madness to stop. Nothing can stop hundreds of thousands of angry, determined American citizens. NOTHING.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

This makes me wonder if its not uncommon to be fighting off multiple viruses at the same time, and we just arent aware of it.
edit on 1/5/2022 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: slatesteam
What unvaccinated women in Israel?

Bwahahahaha.

A reply to MdDox

This one
Times of Israel

Israel confirmed its first case of an individual infected with both the seasonal flu and COVID-19 at the same time, authorities said on Thursday.

The two infections were found in an unvaccinated pregnant woman who had mild symptoms, Beilinson Hospital in Petah Tikva said.

This has been a subject on ATS already.
So. When you say this has already been a subject on ATS, and this site is purely conjecture and headlines, maybe some learning somewhere, are you trynna push this flurona?

Because I miss Bigfoot too.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

A Woman in Israel contracted the Flu?

Close the Gates...It's coming....

Honestly...You don't get paid enough to peddle this Bushwaka

What is interesting is that she had a dual infection, influenza and COVID. I wonder if that creates an environment to some greater mutation of either virus or the creation of something entirely new.

This is a conspiracy website, so maybe her child will be born a zombie…
Um. No. They’re two different viruses. And yes, while they may coexist or even aggravate one another, they aren’t a hybrid so much as Covid is.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

What is interesting is that she had a dual infection, influenza and COVID. I wonder if that creates an environment to some greater mutation of either virus or the creation of something entirely new.

What's even more interesting is that the article points out that the pregnant woman with the dual infection only had mild symptoms and was released from the hospital, while the same article went on to tell how another 31 year old pregnant woman and a 6 year old boy died around that same time from....THE FLU!

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Many say that "leaky" vaccines are what's causing this rash of mutations.

More people are saying the unvaccinated are the breeding grounds for these variants.

Just like the dual infection of the unvaccinated women in Israel.

Surely the unvaccinated have to catch it from someone?
If 80 percent of the population is vaccinated then surely there is more chance they catch it from the vaccinated in most cases?
Maybe that's to simple for your bigoted views of the unvaccinated.
Did you feel this way about everyone less than a year ago as only pensioners had the gene treatment then?
Do you still think the the 'vaccine' works?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

More people are saying the unvaccinated are the breeding grounds for these variants.

Just like the dual infection of the unvaccinated women in Israel.

Surely the unvaccinated have to catch it from someone?
If 80 percent of the population is vaccinated then surely there is more chance they catch it from the vaccinated in most cases?
Maybe that's to simple for your bigoted views of the unvaccinated.
Did you feel this way about everyone less than a year ago as only pensioners had the gene treatment then?
Do you still think the the 'vaccine' works?

No, it doesn't work at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Israel is using propaganda for this double infection, they have been in bed with pfizer since the beginning, we had people with both infections when the pandemic started before the jabs were available.

The reason we do not see a lot of them is because people go sick to the ER and are tested first for covid, only if the covid test is negative they get the flu test.

Nothing new to see, people survived just fine or would have been all over the US bias pharma media by now., testing for both viruses does not mean they will have worst symptoms.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
thinking out loud ...

all these mutated strains or variants of COVID19

do those virus' have the original 5 or so Protein spikes ?

or are these versions of COVID adding more and varied Protein Spikes so as to increase the infection likely hood in the greater population ?

on Talk Radio i heard new variant was I H U...

i recently had dream / premonition that new variant had a complex protein Spike pattern that is akin to the Knight piece in the game of Chess (up two - & - over one)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
thinking out loud ...

all these mutated strains or variants of COVID19

do those virus' have the original 5 or so Protein spikes ?

or are these versions of COVID adding more and varied Protein Spikes so as to increase the infection likely hood in the greater population ?

on Talk Radio i heard new variant was I H U...

i recently had dream / premonition that new variant had a complex protein Spike pattern that is akin to the Knight piece in the game of Chess (up two - & - over one)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That has to be the most vague statement of the New Year.

Do you have a credible source for this or are you just being a good parrot for the MSM ?

Omicron is Clearly CLEARLY a variant of the Vaccine , Every time I open my ears I hear about another Vaccinated person testing positive.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Many also say the Earth is flat etc. They have zero evidence also.

Must go now. Gotta pay in my monthly cheque from Faucci....zzzzzz

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

That has to be the most vague statement of the New Year.

Do you have a credible source for this or are you just being a good parrot for the MSM ?

Omicron is Clearly CLEARLY a variant of the Vaccine , Every time I open my ears I hear about another Vaccinated person testing positive.

Vaxxed can still test positive. Question is, do they get serious symptoms?

Are your ears closed until opened? Try taking your fingers out of them for a bit?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Vaxxed can still test positive. Question is, do they get serious symptoms?

yes they do.
Do all unvaxxed people when infected with SARS-COV-2 get serious symptoms?
No they don't

So do you have a point?
Most people don't get serious symptoms vaccinated or not.
The risk is relatively low.

COVID-19 vaccine efficacy and effectiveness—the elephant (not) in the room

the absolute risk reduction (ARR), which is the difference between attack rates with and without a vaccine, considers the whole population. ARRs tend to be ignored because they give a much less impressive effect size than RRRs:
1·3% for the AstraZeneca–Oxford,
1·2% for the Moderna–NIH,
1·2% for the J&J,
0·93% for the Gamaleya, and
0·84% for the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccines.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It just makes sense. It was actually a major medical talking point prior to COVID for example

The vaccines widely used by humans today -- especially those used to protect children against mumps, measles, and other potentially deadly ailments -- are what we'd call "perfect" vaccines. But new research suggests that "imperfect" or "leaky" vaccines -- ones that don't make their hosts totally immune to the disease and incapable of spreading it to others -- might have a surprising downside. For now, this so-called leakiness only exists in vaccines used to treat farm animals. But researchers warn that as humankind tackles bigger, badder diseases, we should keep the potential danger of leaky vaccines in mind.

Just further proof that this COVID "vaccine" wouldn't have met the definition of a human vaccine without them carefully manipulating the meaning of "vaccine" last year to force it to cover these mRNA abominations.

This is a pandemic of the "vaccinated." They are spreading it hilly nilly without even realizing it thanks to their symptoms being concealed, meanwhile the unvaccinated mostly realize "Oh, I have a cough today... I need to stay home." and aren't the ones spreading disease unwittingly.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

This makes me wonder if its not uncommon to be fighting off multiple viruses at the same time, and we just arent aware of it.

Think about how the flu disappeared last year, well, it didn't really, they just weren't testing for it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join