It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIDEN In 2022--"There's a Lot of Reason to be Hopeful in 2020!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'll bet you probably won't even bother checking to see if Joe REALLY did say this, today.

Why not?

Because WE ALL know Joe Biden has dementia...EVEN those 81 million absolutely real Biden voters in the mostest super-happy-fun, seriously NOT-rigged, US election since Australopithecus invented pointy sticks.

Let's be completely honest, Joe Biden voters...YOU are NOLONGER surprised that the guy you put into the most powerful office on the planet...has absolutely NO CLUE what year this is.

Nevertheless...if you still need to have evidence:
nypost.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I’m just happy Australopithecus got a shout out.

Second line.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why do they keep calling them gaffes? Seriously. If he'd said 2021 you could say it was a gaffe and let him away with that given that was the year just gone ........ but 2020 ...... what?

Maybe they should just report when hes says something factual like "Nancy, I need go pee pee" or something like that.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Maybe they should just report when hes says something factual like "Nancy, I need go pee pee" or something like that.

Ya mean like ... "Nancy, I went pee pee"...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByteChanger

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Ya mean like ... "Nancy, I went pee pee"...

More like "Joe go plop plop."

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
World leaders all have done a mental check on china joe and the out come is all the same. The only thing we know now is the Putin and Xi are the leaders still checking up on him. china joe is being set up only for a mental checkup , and not the discourse of any real meat of such meetings. I don't think the US media can control day time Japanese news reporting so we get to see the decline of respect from the world leaders towards china joe . Its sad that NO ONE BELIEVES A WORD THIS CHINA JOE HAS TO SAY ON THE WORLD STAGE.

Its a bit hard to believe but we got to see the international meetings of heads of state and poor china joe was totally ignored and actually was pushed " kind of out the door ", first one to go so he couldn't answer questions from the media.
edit on 0100000054452022-01-04T20:45:54-06:00455401pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I like how he ends it by starting it.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

I like how he ends it by starting it.

I wonder if he is just gamming the system that put him there in power.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If this were a conspiracy website we would see posts about

A. He is about to be forced out, he isn't helping the midterms. They know it, but they also know dementia Joe gets a pass
that Kamala won't get.

B. His dementia will be worse as it becomes clear he might face some unpleasant questions in the future, from Congress or the DOJ

C. Joe is being held hostage by aliens, and much like our former POW's always try to signal those watching. Unfortunately,
Joe's penchant for flubs is hiding the fact we are being held hostage by aliens likely from Zeta Reticuli or our reptilian
underground overlords

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Jesus.
This is just pathetic. Joe is getting to the point that, try as they might, they can't cover his mistakes anymore.

We are well and truly screwed my friends, because it's only going to get worse.

Harris is no more qualified to lead this country than the local dog catcher and just think...3 more years of this.

No matter if Joe stays in and is manipulated like a puppet or Harris steps in, we're in trouble up to our eyeballs.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Jesus.
This is just pathetic. Joe is getting to the point that, try as they might, they can't cover his mistakes anymore.

Harris is no more qualified to lead this country than the local dog catcher and just think...3 more years of this.

No matter if Joe stays in and is manipulated like a puppet or Harris steps in, we're in trouble up to our eyeballs.

All ready in trouble when most Americans can't trust the US President.

And the world leaders too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 0100000050002022-01-04T21:00:50-06:00005001pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Jesus.

You are very likely correct, it will take a miracle to turn this around with either one of those leading the way.

That said Im just gonna enjoy my Zing Zang Bloody Mary, with a healthy portion of Tito's and a modest dash of Carolina reaper powder. All Im gonna do is bust my ass, and try and get my mountain cabin before the SHTF.

Just looked at my favorites from 2019 out of 398 I liked only 4 remain.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
When people "elect" a moron, they shouldn't be surprised when he does moron stuff.

The only difference between Biden's brain and a box of rocks is the box.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Ordinarily I'd join in the mockery of the old fraud but I'm a sucker for a positive message and there's always reason for hope.

I, too, look forward to a very positive and hopeful 2020.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Brandon is playing 8D chess with y'all.

You're being played.

ETA: Or he's just pooping his pants... I really don't know.
edit on 1.4.2022 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I am going to take a guess that there will not be a lot
of comments excusing this, it is waaaayy tooo obvious!

Dementia!

Crying out loud, he didn't even correct himself!

Just stares off into space!

edit on 4-1-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
I am going to take a guess that there will not be a lot
of comments excusing this, it is waaaayy tooo obvious!

Dementia!

Crying out loud, he didn't even correct himself!

Just stares off into space!

I'm sure those who put him in office are proud.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Beaming.

Looks like the NYP is the only outlet reporting on this,
so yep, the others are proudly hiding the elephant in the room.

They are going to need some massive rugs.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Joe is the smartest Democrat there is. He's their leader.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
Brandon is playing 8D chess with y'all.

You're being played.

ETA: Or he's just pooping his pants... I really don't know.

More like Biden is pooping on the 8D chessboard the DNC tried to play.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join