It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of hearing that "people died" in January 6 Insurrection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Protests are only good when I agree with the cause

If I don't agree with the cause there eather a riot or an insurrection.

Given that the Jan 6th protests had the impact of reminding our elected leaders that they are just a brokwn window away from us regular folks than I would have to say I agree with this protest.

It's unfortunate that people had to die during the Jan 6th protest; it just so happens that those in power have no incentive to pay attention to the mostly peaceful protests.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I am far from tired about hearing all the details on what really happened on January 6th.

Can't wait for the public hearings.

And Ashley Babbit should not have even been there to get shot.

really?

maybe she ran out of turkey for sumaches? but whats the diff if she was shot to death by friendly fire in the capital building of the country she was serving instead of being shot to death by some commie bastard in a war zone in some #hole country.
and who says Roseland died from an OD? where are the tunnel tapes?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: sine.nomine

She did 4 tours, came home, tried to run over a guys girlfriend with her car, and ranted and raved on video about willing to die to take back her country, over some lies spewed, as we see no massive fraud has ever been proven.

There is video of Sidnick getting hit in the head with a thrown fire extinguisher.

As someone mentioned there is video of the other woman being trampled.

There is video that LOOKS like sicknick was hit with an extinguisher. He was NOT. MSM has known that he was not since j7, and lied about if for a year anyway.

Brian Sicknick died of NATURAL CAUSES, ruled the D.C. Medical Examiner

The doctor/coroner couldn't even squeeze a Covid-19 headline, or dollar, out of his death.

From 4.19.2021: www.npr.org...

His family was on a quickly scrubbed video a few days after his death saying that they knew EXACTLY what he died from, it was something that Sicknick was already well aware of, and it had NOTHING to do with j6.

Democrats just wanted to keep their lie going for a few months.

Some of the brainwashed (including at least one here) STILL believe this lie without question.

Others KNOW that they were caught believing yet another lie from their party, and absolutely none of them appear to be ashamed of it at all.

edit on 4-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: network dude

I am far from tired about hearing all the details on what really happened on January 6th.

I am super glad to hear this. Now, if you have that tiny little bit of integrity some folks claim to have, you may want to look at the information I link here. It's not just hearsay, or some crazy right winger stating lies, it's facts, backed up by video proof. I know you won't look at it, but it makes me feel good to post it.

www.revolver.news...

www.revolver.news...

I am almost done reading part 1 of the links you posted.
Very compelling evidence of an absolute setup by the anti-Trump spooks, most likely directed by higher up Democrats.

Of course they were there agitating.

Something like 14 of the 30 Whitmer kidnappers were assets, they paid for travel, booked hotels, facilitated meetings, and hatched the whole plan. They might as well plan crimes at headquarters, call a taxi to drive them to the crime scene, then arrest the cabbie for terrorism. It's getting that silly.

The FBI is clearly a rogue agency targeting political opponents of their masters. Trump really scared these people that have been sucking taxpayers dry for the past 6 decades. Now the party that elected him has to pay.

Wait until the audits start rolling in from the IRS now that a Dem is in power. Republican donor lists better have all their receipts in order, if they even bother with audits rather than freezing accounts.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

George Floyd.

Dude passed out in Wendy's drive through.

Pretty much every criminal acumbag that you defend.

a reply to: FunshineCD
Guess I can add you to this with your "got what she deserves" comment.

I don't remember any of those people being shot for trying to breach a threshold into the speaker's chambers. Just Babbitt.

Whataboutism doesn't change the facts.

No, they were resisting lawful orders and one had taken the officers weapon. It's not whataboutism. Whataboutism is saying that if so and so was white they'd still be alive or that if Rittenhouse were black he would have been found guilty.

The facts are I didn't defend Babbitt and I don't condone breaking into buildings, rather I was pointing out the hypocrisy that you're now trying to project onto me.

Whataboutism is the practice of using one bad example to make another bad example appear less bad.

No, it’s not.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: network dude

I am super glad to hear this. Now, if you have that tiny little bit of integrity some folks claim to have, you may want to look at the information I link here. It's not just hearsay, or some crazy right winger stating lies, it's facts, backed up by video proof. I know you won't look at it, but it makes me feel good to post it.

www.revolver.news...

www.revolver.news...

I am almost done reading part 1 of the links you posted.
Very compelling evidence of an absolute setup by the anti-Trump spooks, most likely directed by higher up Democrats.

I'd be interested to hear just how pissed off you are after you finish the second article. If the facts weren't so damn.....factual, this wouldn't be such a big deal. When bad men do bad things, you call the FBI. When the FBI is the bad man, who do you call?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
How interesting all the non violent deaths seem like they were CIA’d to me. Bunch of heart attacks for 40-50 year olds is just not likely to me. January 6 is the second biggest lie next to Covid.a reply to: bloodymarvelous

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Crime is rising, costs are rising, borders are open, Covid is being mismanaged, and Americans are still left behind in Afghanistan.

But vote Democrat because of Inns Erection.
2016 it was pussy hats remember?
Gender equality applies to erection, er election cycles too.
We have nothing else to vote for but D!ckheads anyway.
edit on 5-1-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

i still say that officer Sicknick died from a recent vaxx. he had a stroke but was never assaulted and the attack with the fire extinguisher was debunked.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Rosanne Boyland accidentally overdosed on amphetamine.

BS... Boyland was pepper sprayed to death while she was struggling on the floor, and a friend (Philip Anderson)she made that day, a black Trump supporter Marxists passing for democrat and Republican would claim must be racist, almost died while still holding her hand. He saw her die, and he almost died as well.

Activist Philip Anderson spoke with The Gateway Pundit about the Jan. 6 protests at the US Capitol and how the Capitol police murdered Rosanne Boyland and nearly took his life too.

This was an amazing eyewitness report that has been ignored by the fake news media because it does not fit their narrative. A black Trump supporter was gassed with clouds of pepper spray, pushed down, and then nearly trampled to death as police officers continued to push people on top of a pile outside the US Capitol.
This photo shows Philip Anderson nearly unconscious being dragged away by Trump supporters after being crushed under a pile on Jan. 6. Roseanne Boylan was next to him when she died.

Philip Anderson fell and was being smothered as police officers continued to push Trump supporters on top of him. Philip told The Gateway Pundit how he was holding Rosanne’s hand when she died.

Philip posted this on social media before his account was taken down.

NEW VIDEO: Rosanne Boyland Killed by Cops – Police Prevent Her Rescue – Push Protesters Down Steps – Beat Rosanne and Protesters with Sticks — Protesters Attempt CPR

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   

You mean politic lies your Marxists passing for democrats and rinos keep pushing for so they can claim "Trump incited an insurrection" and they can use the false claims of "insurrection" to stop Trump from being in the ballots in 2024.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

www.law.cornell.edu...

That's the real reason your corrupt ahole leaders keep claiming Trump incited an insurrection... Yet NO ONE has been charged with insurrection or even sedition charges, and President Trump's own message that day despite people like you and your corrupt leaders lying about it was for a PEACEFUL and patriotic march...

edit on 7-1-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

i still say that officer Sicknick died from a recent vaxx. he had a stroke but was never assaulted and the attack with the fire extinguisher was debunked.

His family immediately said that they knew what killed him, and that it wasn't unexpected for either them or Brian.

Other than repeating their statement I'm not going to violate the man's privacy by guessing.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Rosanne Boyland accidentally overdosed on amphetamine.

BS... Boyland was pepper sprayed to death while she was struggling on the floor, and a friend (Philip Anderson)she made that day, a black Trump supporter Marxists passing for democrat and Republican would claim must be racist, almost died while still holding her hand. He saw her die, and he almost died as well.

Activist Philip Anderson spoke with The Gateway Pundit about the Jan. 6 protests at the US Capitol and how the Capitol police murdered Rosanne Boyland and nearly took his life too.

This was an amazing eyewitness report that has been ignored by the fake news media because it does not fit their narrative. A black Trump supporter was gassed with clouds of pepper spray, pushed down, and then nearly trampled to death as police officers continued to push people on top of a pile outside the US Capitol.
This photo shows Philip Anderson nearly unconscious being dragged away by Trump supporters after being crushed under a pile on Jan. 6. Roseanne Boylan was next to him when she died.

Philip Anderson fell and was being smothered as police officers continued to push Trump supporters on top of him. Philip told The Gateway Pundit how he was holding Rosanne’s hand when she died.

Philip posted this on social media before his account was taken down.

NEW VIDEO: Rosanne Boyland Killed by Cops – Police Prevent Her Rescue – Push Protesters Down Steps – Beat Rosanne and Protesters with Sticks — Protesters Attempt CPR

The trouble with that video is it doesn't actually show anyone stepping on her. It's more likely that they were stepping over or around her.

However, the caption says they are stepping on her, and if you are highly impressionable and a video's caption says something will happen, then its naturally to kind of feel almost like you saw it. But you didn't. It's just a caption. Anyone can write anything into a caption.

The medical examiner gave a clear ruling. Even CNN agrees it was the amphetamine.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

I'm tired of hearing that Babbitt was a hero. I guess part of life is learning to cope with uneducated opinions.
a reply to: TzarChasm

She got what she deserved for sure. Anybody that thinks she is a hero, is as anti-America as she was... WAS lol.

You cannot shoot an unarmed person.

When it's on the left side, they point out the color of the victim. In this case a black Male shoots an unarmed white female.

When black people are shot by cops, some who even had weapons or tried to grab a cops gun, the shooting is still questioned.

Here again you have a cop kill an unarmed women and then the left parade this guy on television interviews.

The double standards out of the left is beyond retarded

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join