It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of hearing that "people died" in January 6 Insurrection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Is "psycho liberal media" inaccurate?
They look pretty psycho to me.

What documentary?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Is "psycho liberal media" inaccurate?
They look pretty psycho to me.

What documentary?

I don't know, it was on Hulu. I entertained it halfway. And yes, the liberal media is indeed psycho.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Hulu?
Yeah dude..propaganda
There was a bunch of citizen journalists videos going around at one point.
They put the Ashley_________ blood capsule video guy in prison.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: frogs453

She did 4 tours, came home, tried to run over a guys girlfriend with her car, and ranted and raved on video about willing to die to take back her country, over some lies spewed, as we see no massive fraud has ever been proven.

There is video of Sidnick getting hit in the head with a thrown fire extinguisher.

As someone mentioned there is video of the other woman being trampled.

There is video that LOOKS like sicknick was hit with an extinguisher. He was NOT. MSM has known that he was not since j7, and lied about if for a year anyway.

Brian Sicknick died of NATURAL CAUSES, ruled the D.C. Medical Examiner

The doctor/coroner couldn't even squeeze a Covid-19 headline, or dollar, out of his death.

From 4.19.2021: www.npr.org...

edit on 1/4/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Hulu?
Yeah dude..propaganda
There was a bunch of citizen journalists videos going around at one point.
They put the Ashley_________ blood capsule video guy in prison.

Lol, hey man, I'm only human. I need my idiot box. The program was clearly propaganda. I'm unaware of this blood thing. It's not the first time I've heard of it.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
CNN was alerted to have a camera there. Where have we heard that before?

Ashli Biden's murder filmed by CNN reporter and her "activist" friend: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Deadly Armed Insurrection. Sounds good but if nobody died and nobody was armed does that mean there was no Insurrection? Unless of course you count a certain cop that just happened to shoot an unarmed woman.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ashley Babbits problem is that she wasn't a drug-dealing, drug using violent felon with a history of attacking pregnant women.

She was an Air Force vet.

So of course the left hates her.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Ashley Babbits problem is that she wasn't a drug-dealing, drug using violent felon with a history of attacking pregnant women.

You are spot-on as usual. Their leader, Joe Biden, called military people "stupid bastards".

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
And Ashley Babbit should not have even been there to get shot.

George Floyd.

Dude passed out in Wendy's drive through.

Pretty much every criminal acumbag that you defend.

a reply to: FunshineCD
Guess I can add you to this with your "got what she deserves" comment.

I don't remember any of those people being shot for trying to breach a threshold into the speaker's chambers. Just Babbitt.

Whataboutism doesn't change the facts.

No, they were resisting lawful orders and one had taken the officers weapon. It's not whataboutism. Whataboutism is saying that if so and so was white they'd still be alive or that if Rittenhouse were black he would have been found guilty.

The facts are I didn't defend Babbitt and I don't condone breaking into buildings, rather I was pointing out the hypocrisy that you're now trying to project onto me.

Whataboutism is the practice of using one bad example to make another bad example appear less bad.

Whatabout heeding your own words ?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Shhhh

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

🤣🚨🤣

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
Deadly Armed Insurrection. Sounds good but if nobody died and nobody was armed does that mean there was no Insurrection? Unless of course you count a certain cop that just happened to shoot an unarmed woman.

The FBI says there was no insurrection, which is why no insurrection charges have been brought.

Source: www.reuters.com...

Democrats in Congress and the MSM have been hurt and wrong so often, their brains are mush.

Let them continue making fools of themselves.

Makes for a bigger Republican landslide in November.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Your little fire extinguisher tale has been proven to be a fumblef#ky bulls#t story 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So when are the Insurrection Shurrruhmberg trials ??🥥

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So when are the Insurrection Shurrruhmberg trials ??🥥

First the DOJ must finish its' initial investigation of Anthony Fauci. He was referred to them for criminal investigation by Senator Rand Paul, in July 2021.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL

So the SS is going to investigate Dr. Mengele.

LOL

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

LOL

So the SS is going to investigate Dr. Mengele.

LOL

Honestly, the Democrats aren't going to do the right thing. The real investigations, and impeachments, are going to have to wait until after 1/1/2023, when Republicans are in charge...assuming we can get enough of the RIGHT KIND of Republicans.

More of them like Rand Paul and replace a few like Lindsey Graham.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I am far from tired about hearing all the details on what really happened on January 6th.

Can't wait for the public hearings.

I am super glad to hear this. Now, if you have that tiny little bit of integrity some folks claim to have, you may want to look at the information I link here. It's not just hearsay, or some crazy right winger stating lies, it's facts, backed up by video proof. I know you won't look at it, but it makes me feel good to post it.

www.revolver.news...

www.revolver.news...

I am almost done reading part 1 of the links you posted.
Very compelling evidence of an absolute setup by the anti-Trump spooks, most likely directed by higher up Democrats.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

George Floyd.

Dude passed out in Wendy's drive through.

Pretty much every criminal acumbag that you defend.

Guess I can add you to this with your "got what she deserves" comment.

I don't remember any of those people being shot for trying to breach a threshold into the speaker's chambers. Just Babbitt.

Whataboutism doesn't change the facts.

No, they were resisting lawful orders and one had taken the officers weapon. It's not whataboutism. Whataboutism is saying that if so and so was white they'd still be alive or that if Rittenhouse were black he would have been found guilty.

The facts are I didn't defend Babbitt and I don't condone breaking into buildings, rather I was pointing out the hypocrisy that you're now trying to project onto me.

Whataboutism is the practice of using one bad example to make another bad example appear less bad.

I never defended her actions or tried to make it look less bad. I don't think she's a hero and if she didn't break into a building she'd still be alive.

My point had nothing to do with Babbitt or Floyd or Brooks. My point had to do with inconsistent application of moral determinations, in this case specifically tied to identity politics.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join