It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's 'pandemic of the unvaccinated' narrative falls apart as omicron cases skyrocket

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 2plus2

LOL, it's like someone gave them all $50 and told them not to tell anyone.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yep....somewhere along the line you can bet there is money (and power) involved.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 2plus2

And the press, all the so called "journalists" just follow orderz.

Ordered to "leave the room now".

"Ok".

No whistleblowers, no leaks, no backroom complaints.

Bought and paid for every one.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
You'd to be a complete tool to still believe the unvaxxed are the majority of hospitalized cases. Its complete BS and not even a well crafted lie.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Based purely on a small test batch - In my Family it is the vaccinated getting ill .... 4 of the 7 now have issues - 2 Heart issues of "unknown" cause - 2 major respiratory illnesses on the edge of pneumonia ( odd - not really knowing what we know - since they never were ones to get ill at all)

My Boss at work actually got the J&J - and boosted with same over the holidays - is coughing and hacking like crazy - He told me the pain after the 2nd J&J lasted 4 days and radiated from the injection site up into the side of his neck -

Owner of business - wife a nurse in local hospital to me says all beds clogged with vaccinated patients NOT unvaxxed as news would lead you to believe.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I can't find anyone who says they would vote for Joe Biden again, if they voted for him the first time.

-Worst President Ever-

First, there are a lot of people who would vote for Biden again, simply because he is not Trump. You seem to forget that most votes "for" Biden were actually votes against Trump. The Democrats could have run JFK's corpse against Trump, and the corpse would have won. Pretty simple.

And, "worst President Ever"? Biden may be milquetoast, but is not anywhere near being the worst President ever. Ineffective? Yes. Simplistic? Yes. Suffering from dementia and being propped up as a figure head? More than likely.

Worst President? Not even close.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

I can't find anyone who says they would vote for Joe Biden again, if they voted for him the first time.

-Worst President Ever-

First, there are a lot of people who would vote for Biden again, simply because he is not Trump. You seem to forget that most votes "for" Biden were actually votes against Trump. The Democrats could have run JFK's corpse against Trump, and the corpse would have won. Pretty simple.

And, "worst President Ever"? Biden may be milquetoast, but is not anywhere near being the worst President ever. Ineffective? Yes. Simplistic? Yes. Suffering from dementia and being propped up as a figure head? More than likely.

How do you quantify "worst president"? He happens to be the one at the helm as the great reset kicks off, allowing ubiquitous corruption to occur at levels never before seen.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So who do you think the worst president was?
I would have voted for JFK's Corpse over Biden.
Hell i would have voted for Bernie the one from Weekend at Bernies.

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

-Worst President Ever-

That sure sounds like the Worst President Ever to me.

Grant is typically rated at or near the bottom because of rampant corruption in his administration, but even he could point to some good accomplishments, such as using the army to stamp out the KKK. The only accomplishments Biden can point to are allowing Congress to waste insane amounts of money, and sometimes managing to read the teleprompter without flubbing his script.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How big pharma is covering up for the failures of their new technology DNA targeting jabs?

Well they create a new variant, that will infect you regardless of jabs or boosters, then order their puppets in government to offer free test for all, get as many and possible positives as they can get, then cause chaos in the ERs around the nation, collapse the health care system, soo people will forget what is happening with the jabs.

No, is no longer the pandemic of the unvaccinated' is the pandemic of the twice jabbed and blame a variant for it.

People are drinking this like koolaid.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah, He doesn't even know what year he is living in. LOL We could have put a stuffed Bugs Bunny in the oval office chair and been better off.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sean
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah, He doesn't even know what year he is living in. LOL We could have put a stuffed Bugs Bunny in the oval office chair and been better off.

It's actually frightening to think of how much better off we would be had that been the case.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join