It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's 'pandemic of the unvaccinated' narrative falls apart as omicron cases skyrocket

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

For months, President Biden has characterized the continued spread of the coronavirus as a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and repeatedly claimed that vaccinated people cannot spread the virus, contradicting what his own Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has been saying since at least April.

"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," the president told Ohio’s WHIO TV 7 on Dec. 14. "The unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem. Everybody talks about freedom and not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about making sure that you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else."

Who saw this coming? anyone? Bueler?

LOL, Joey seems to be finding out lying was much easier when nobody listened. Now, everyone knows. A pandemic of the unvaccinated didn't pan out. Like so many of us said. he wasn't smart enough to understand natural immunity, he wasn't smart enough to believe the data that showed you could still get the virus and spread the virus, even if you were fully vaxxed, and he wasn't smart enough to stop lying when he MUST have known how wrong he was. Even Trump had folks working for him that would pass along news.

The solution? Go get your shot. Does it work? no, but get it anyway. And be sure to get your kids the shot. What? They aren't really the problem? get them the shot anyway.

Joe, you jumped the shark.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The Democrat/Biden failure is astounding and they still cite how successful they are

ROFLMAO 🤣🤣🤣

Did anyone notice how phony he was today ? roflmao 😆😆

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

For months, President Biden has characterized the continued spread of the coronavirus as a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and repeatedly claimed that vaccinated people cannot spread the virus, contradicting what his own Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has been saying since at least April.

"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," the president told Ohio’s WHIO TV 7 on Dec. 14. "The unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem. Everybody talks about freedom and not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about making sure that you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else."

Who saw this coming? anyone? Bueler?

LOL, Joey seems to be finding out lying was much easier when nobody listened. Now, everyone knows. A pandemic of the unvaccinated didn't pan out. Like so many of us said. he wasn't smart enough to understand natural immunity, he wasn't smart enough to believe the data that showed you could still get the virus and spread the virus, even if you were fully vaxxed, and he wasn't smart enough to stop lying when he MUST have known how wrong he was. Even Trump had folks working for him that would pass along news.

The solution? Go get your shot. Does it work? no, but get it anyway. And be sure to get your kids the shot. What? They aren't really the problem? get them the shot anyway.

Joe, you jumped the shark.

My wife is one of those people anxiously awaiting every booster. I'm not an anti-vaxxer, I do trust the science. Which is why I don't want any more boosters, because by now we have overwhelming evidence that the vaccines DO. NOT. WORK. Whether you get vaccinated or not appears to make little difference. Infection rates are at the highest levels ever, despite about 70% of the population having gotten vaccinated. This is exactly opposite of what should be happening if the vaccines did what they were supposed to do. I know my family got COVID after getting the vaccine. Or maybe we didn't, because we've also learned the tests cannot tell the difference between COVID and the flu. And that provides the answer to the "mystery" of why the flu disappeared so suddenly. Like most of us suspected, the flu is still around, but it is being falsely reported as COVID.
edit on 4-1-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I like the touting of all the jobs he created. he forgot to mention that the world shut down for about a year due to state mandates.

I'm sure it was all due to Biden's policies.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

it seems it worked some on the other variants but not on the new one. So knowing that, why on Earth would they still be pushing the vax, and more importantly, why push it on kids?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I want to throw something everytime I hear credit for that, and the market rebound. These things happened in spite of him and may have been even better.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I like the touting of all the jobs he created. he forgot to mention that the world shut down for about a year due to state mandates.

That # always makes me sick ... it dosent count if there's a overall net loss that was caused bye the goverment

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
None of them have any credibility anymore, not that they probably ever did. I think they are a bunch of bumbling idiots who just talk past each other and assume that the citizens are even dumber. Unfortunately, they might be right for a rather large percentage of people. Most are too brainwashed to know any better. And the few who know something isn't right are not brave enough to stand up against them.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I can't find anyone who says they would vote for Joe Biden again, if they voted for him the first time.

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Collective insanity.

Or mass formation psychosis seems to be the word in the streets.

Anyways, judging by how things are going, there will be no new normal, it was not even normal before, we were already sleeping, now that dream is collapsing in to the nightmare it was designed to be.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
it's on fox so its false.
thats what half the retards will say. the other retards are us.

we are doomed.
it all went according to plan

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I can't find anyone who says they would vote for Joe Biden again, if they voted for him the first time.

-Worst President Ever-

Yesterday I was reading an article about a guy who opened a "Let's Go Brandon!" store. I had to laugh when he mentioned selling a bumper sticker to a guy who then went out to the parking lot and pasted it over his old "Biden 2020" sticker.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

These so called 'infections' you speak of are largely false positives and viral remnants we carry about us every day of our waking lives.
This thing is a scam.

If they wanted they could make a bacteriological plandemic since bacteria are even more prevalent.
Hey you got a positive test!
You got a positive test!

Are you sick?
no...not usually. wtf

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The virus pandemic has metamorphosed in front or our own eyes, is you are paying attention, is not about the old people anymore (they are jabbed and boosted), is not about the virus it's about the children, the children need to be jabbed, boosted and mandatory jabs for life, they will be the gravy train of money for pharma.

The original virus has been killed by the moron variant, this one is hitting the children and spreading, the ERs are full but not with unjabbed, but with the jabbed and boosted, because biden promised everybody a free test.

He wants as many positives as possible, plus hospitals are getting money again for the positives.

Interestingly once the wave passes and people get immunity then what?, the pandemic of the anti boosted? the wave is about to end within a few weeks.

I can not wait what is next.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
at this point there is nothing either side can say that will change each others minds.

We're just going to have to let this play out until the vaccinated realize that the vaccine doesn't work and most likely causes harm.

Pretty surreal seeing this all happen so slowly.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

..and then we see reports like this that make both stories seem bulls#t !!!

More Job Quits Than Ever As Openings Sit Near Record Highs🤣🤣

Over 4.5 million workers quit their jobs in November 2021, a jump from October’s 4.1 million, the Bureau of Labor Statistics announced Tuesday.

Quits in accommodation and food services saw the greatest increase, 159,000, while other low-wage sectors like health care, social assistance, transportation, warehousing and utilities also saw spikes as workers looked for jobs with higher pay.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

it seems it worked some on the other variants but not on the new one. So knowing that, why on Earth would they still be pushing the vax, and more importantly, why push it on kids?

Exactly. And from this, what justification do France (+Austria/Canada etc etc) have for making vaccination a requirement for everyday life? Especially for 12yr old kids;

www.express.co.uk...

Absolute madness.

edit on 0420222022Tue, 04 Jan 2022 16:19:15 -060004pm104TuesdayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Common sense. Use common sense. My vaccinated brother just caught covid again this last week. He's just about recovered after about 3-4 days of bedrest. He and his friend went to an arcade and they both caught it. His friend went and got tested and it was positive, my brother did not and stayed in his room. My granny is fine, my dogs are fine, and I am fine. My brother is the only vaccinated in the family, and the only one who has had covid several times. The friend of my brother is still planning to go on his weekend trip... It's not hard to decipher where the lack of sense is.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It's because of chickens. 🐔🐔🐔

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Here's a little gem Joe hatched just this morning -

edit on 1 4 2022 by underpass61 because: fixed

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join