It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario, Canada Covid hospitalizations vaccinated versus the unvaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The patient numbers are so comically low in vaccinated and unvaccinated, hard to believe this is swamping Canada's superior socialized health care.

Canada's fully vaccinated is at 77% The US is 13 points lower (63%), if Canada is still struggling with 'COVID" at 77%, there is definitely an ulterior motive driving these mandates and proclamations

FWIW

389 unvaccinated persons in the hospital

73 partially vaccinated persons in Ontario Hospitals

723 fully vaccinated persons in Ontario Hospitals

covid-19.ontario.ca...

even in the ICU hospitalizations by itself, the difference in vaxxed patients to unvaxxed patients is 13 persons, in a province of 13 million people. FWIW Ontario has 371 hospitals.

edit on 4-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The vaccine just lowers the severity of the virus in some people. It doesn't help those at severe risk much at all, and actually because the vaccinated have false confidence of not being able to spread it, they are causing more harm than good in the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So 23% of the population represents 58% of the population in the ICU. That's exactly why old folks are rushing out to get their vaccine. The thought of dying alone, in the ICU, on your stomach with a tube going down your throat is not very pleasant.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The vaccine just lowers the severity of the virus in some people. It doesn't help those at severe risk much at all, and actually because the vaccinated have false confidence of not being able to spread it, they are causing more harm than good in the world.

This is why a vaccine rollout on a coronavirus fails, now we have persons fully vaccinated for the Delta variant, and this vaccine seems ineffective for the emerging Omnicron. Thus vaccines and boosters for everybody every 6 months.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I wonder how many are moved to ICU simply because they are unvaccinated. With only a few numbers different in a population of millions is telling enough

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Nope.

The vaxxed are toast, keep saying it. They really are.

The reason the numbers are now completely reversing is basic common sense. The vaxxed declared victory before even allowing time for the poison to work their insides nice and roast. Now the table is turning and it gets worse from here.

Prepare for those illnesses we defeated long ago, prepare for, almost, an entire population with no immunity at all to anything OTHER than the spike protein for Covid.

The rest, enjoy the organ damage.....

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
So 23% of the population represents 58% of the population in the ICU. That's exactly why old folks are rushing out to get their vaccine. The thought of dying alone, in the ICU, on your stomach with a tube going down your throat is not very pleasant.

Yes and since heart disease is the number one killer people are rushing out to buy healthy food, oh and people are driving safe since so many die in car crashes each year, etc., etc.

/s

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

This is why a vaccine rollout on a coronavirus fails, now we have persons fully vaccinated for the Delta variant, and this vaccine seems ineffective for the emerging Omnicron. Thus vaccines and boosters for everybody every 6 months.

So be sure to get yer boosters folks! Clown world. Honk honk.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

I wonder how many are moved to ICU simply because they are unvaccinated. With only a few numbers different in a population of millions is telling enough

I would seriously doubt that, well at least doubt that would happen in the states. The cost difference is astronomical, In my father's(RIP) last 28 days in the hospital 11 of them were in the ICU.

In Canada who knows? but here in Georgia at least, it was the ICU beds and staff shortage that really was concerning. Really it's mostly the staff, it's not difficult to turn a regular hospital room into an ICU room equipment-wise, but finding qualified people to run it, after such a brutal run on the hospitals, it's completely understandable.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

So 23% of the population represents 58% of the population in the ICU

Nice..math, which is seldom acknowledged here.

I don't even care otherwise, but nice to see someone understands ratio's and per capita, rather than spewing out numbers with no context..thats all, carry on

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Except people are rushing out to get the vaccine. We're vaccinating hundreds of thousands per day. 30 minutes in line is a lot less effort than changing one's lifestyle.

Although you're right because young guys who drive like idiots and die in car crashes are probably more likely not to get the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

Yes and since heart disease is the number one killer people are rushing out to buy healthy food, oh and people are driving safe since so many die in car crashes each year, etc., etc.

/s

Seriously Ive heard of studies showing that just eating the right kinds of fish often makes a huge difference, instead of vaccines people ought to get 6 months supply of Omega 3, it would probably save more lives generally and on the COVID front as well.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Your math is wrong. Its basic subtraction, unless I am misreading you. You state the difference between vaxx and unvaxx in the ICU is 13 people. Unvaxxed states 86 while fully vaxxed states 54;. That is 32 more in ICU that are unvaxxed. Even more if you count partially vaxxed.
I don't support this fake vaccine at all but at least get the numbers straight

A more interesting number is total in hospital including ICU:
unvaxxed 389
fully vaxxed 721

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I wish we would stop the insanity.

All adult free thinking people have made their choice. There is no benefit in continuing to beat a dead horse. We are all in the same boat.

The world is in a global mess. We have so many more important things to be concerned with. Things that will have much more negative and long term impacts on our lives. It is pure insanity to keep hitting the COVID shuttlecock back and forth.

People are going to get sick, with or without COVID. People are going to die, with or without COVID. We are being set up to lose a lot more than our health, wellness, and lives. What we are allowing to happen, will have the majority of us wishing we had succumbed to COVID, or we will wish for the mountains cover us as they are made low.

At least we still have the illusion of a life worth living. We should be fighting to keep our illusion of freedom. Because our children, and their children, will hate us for centuries for our failure to do so.

COVID will run its course and be nothing but a page in the history books. History books that will likely be of little concern in the new world of the great reset.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Nope.

The vaxxed are toast, keep saying it. They really are.

The reason the numbers are now completely reversing is basic common sense. The vaxxed declared victory before even allowing time for the poison to work their insides nice and roast. Now the table is turning and it gets worse from here.

Prepare for those illnesses we defeated long ago, prepare for, almost, an entire population with no immunity at all to anything OTHER than the spike protein for Covid.

The rest, enjoy the organ damage.....

Is this part of your evening prayers before bed?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Actually there are some Delta spreading in the US and abroad that are mutated now so that the vaccine will not work very well on it, booster or not. I read that on a medical site. These coronaviruses are pretty good at mutating in people. From what I read in that article, the slightly mutated Delta was no more serious than the present Delta, but who knows what will happen in the future though.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Tons of nurses are out sick. That's a lot of it. How many of them are truly sick or truly have Covid or are that sick, not sure. I had insanely long wait to get in my bank today in part because they have people out sick. All I can say for sure is that I am increasingly annoyed by the tyranny, unfairness, BS, and spirit-throttling nature of this whole corrupt ordeal. If I can ever get out of my city I will never live in one again if I can help it.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So how many persons total are currently in ICU for whatever reason, in Ontario for example here in Georgia for every 3 persons with COVID in ICU there are 5.5 persons in the ICU for non-COVID reasons.

It's a ridiculously low number if you add them all together vaccinated unvaccinated partially vaccinated, thus the COVID hospitalization risk for the individual Canadian (vaxxed, unvaxxed, partially vaxxed) is LOW and likely less than it was before

Ideally, it would be more telling if we had an idea of the total numbers of hospital beds and ICU available and which ones were non-COVID patients like below. Ive yet to find the Canadian or Ontario equivalent.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Tons of nurses are out sick. That's a lot of it. How many of them are truly sick or truly have Covid or are that sick, not sure. I had insanely long wait to get in my bank today in part because they have people out sick. All I can say for sure is that I am increasingly annoyed by the tyranny, unfairness, BS, and spirit-throttling nature of this whole corrupt ordeal. If I can ever get out of my city I will never live in one again if I can help it.

Not even sure many are even sick, just testing positive so they have to stay at home. The world seems obsessed with testing people now.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
In B.C. they give ICU #s just for Covid affected, right now 220 in hospital, 70-ish of those, in ICU. These #s are strictly for the vid.
experience.arcgis.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join