It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will violence start to happen around the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yes, people now are at the end of the rope. Sadly, in this country women are more likely to die of suicide then this freakn covid stuff. So far here people have not voiced their content of what is bringing them and their family down to welfare level. It's serious. Food banks are not common at all here but over the holidays, the banks ran out of food in less then 30 minutes. It really seems like the homeless here in Tokyo and Osaka are showing the truth of the failures of this covid epidemic on how really people suffer and end up on the streets.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Things were worse in the sixties and early seventies.

We had assassinations, the draft, the Vietnam war, gas lines, inflation, a crooked President, the civil rights movement, remember, blacks couldn't even sit at a counter or the front of a bus and had to drink from separate water fountains.

We had violence and homelessness then too. And we made it. We made it through the year 2000 and 2012.

Today is a cake walk. When you all get older you'll see, same #, different day. That's all this is.

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

There is some bad stuff going on around the world; mostly the more advanced countries IMO. China is going to get their just reward coming sooner than the CCP expects from within; most Chinese live on just about $80 a month. Food shortages or food with prices out of sight for the majority in many countries will sow the seed of much more discontent. Lock downs and the possible side effects of bad batch vaccines may do the rest and people decide to strike out against perceived injustice and lies. Next few years are going to be interesting and not nice for many people; again IMO.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

We had assassinations, the draft, the Vietnam war, gas lines, inflation, a crooked President, the civil rights movement, remember, blacks couldn't even sit at a counter or the front of a bus and had to drink from separate water fountains.

We had violence and homelessness then too. And we made it. We made it through the year 2000 and 2012.

Today is a cake walk. When you all get older you'll see, same #, different day. That's all this is.

As a Vietnam Veteran I never saw the white only water foultains in my town. The thing I did notice was that those on welfare at the time better had then me. That didn't go well with me.
Today is a cakewalk if the food bank has food for you 3 times a week....
Maybe you are employed, but for a person that has to collect cardboard for their daily food, its a tough world right now.
edit on 0100000053302022-01-04T06:30:53-06:00305301am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0100000004322022-01-04T06:32:04-06:00320401am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Prices here went up with govt. approvable tonight. 30 % in most cases.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Of which century ?
It wasn't the 20th ....

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The world has gone Hikikimore by mandate.

Too late...

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It was me and my Hippie friends in '69...that paved the way...for you all to even b--ch nowadays.

Your welcome. And if you didn't die in Yellow Man's land...thank you for making it out alive and for your service!

Make love. Not war. Fight the Power. My high school draftee friends...came home in boxes.

We marched and protested ..anyone ..telling us what we can or couldn't do.

Especially go off and die for "our freedoms here". B.S.

Dead is dead. Tell the mothers why they lost sons n daughters.

Sorry...if my comments here digress...but one can't digress from truth.
edit on 01223831America/ChicagoTue, 04 Jan 2022 07:56:38 -060056202200000038 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite
Obviously you aren't from the 70's. Assassinations in the 70's? Civil rights moment was completed and blacks could sit where ever they wanted on busses and even before that in the 60's it was only the south that was segregated. Our leader now 'Biden' is 100xs more corrupt than Nixon, homelessness was probably 50% less....It is way way way worse now. When you speak you must be talking about places that have always been #ty....like New York or Chicago

(post by Oathkeeper73 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It is already happen around the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

We are guilty of giving our children too much, because many of us struggled as children and didn’t want them to. They in turn did the same, but took it to the next level. Everyone is a winner, you can be anything you want to be, your opinions matter, etc.

If I would have known how things would turn out, I would have been more strict like my parents were. My grandkids live out of state and I don’t see them much, but when I do, their whole demeanor saddens me.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

Yeah. While your mom and dad were in the back seat kissing...I was marching in the streets in 67-80....

..so you can come bi-ch me out now a days. It's cool and your welcome.

Pick up a history book. Not comic.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
...and even before that in the 60's it was only the south that was segregated.

You need to pick up a history book. Try looking up sunset towns for starters, they were not just in the south. Also, Boston had huge integration issues in the 70's.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
very sad to see older people hurting.

there is plenty of food, we just have distribution issues. and of course financial issues.
really hard on retirees. traditionally the kids took care of the adults but not so much any more.

one day we'll wake up and have real food shortages. things will really get ugly then.

I see an awful lot of anxiety everywhere.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

So, marching and protesting Vietnam War perhaps? I remember those days. Marchers and protesters were trying to spit on me when I came back from Vietnam. I wouldn’t be too proud of your actions back then.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Milwaukee is still one of the most segregated city’s in the USA. Some people just don’t want change.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Milwaukee is still one of the most segregated city’s in the USA. Some people just don’t want change.

Some politicians still hang out in whites only clubs.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
heheh...try the 1860's...people were homesteading where I'm living in comfort now...they were clearing land with horses and handsaws, drinking from found water sources, putting up food for the winter lest they starve and trying to sell what they could for essentials like salt and pots and pans. heading indoors at night for fear of predators, chopping wood endlessly. hoping the letter they wrote got to the family back home in a month.
Our civilization has lost its backbone...barley dare to cross the street much less the open prairie or hack through a forest driving a horse-drawn wagon.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Violence start happening around the world???? Not in England, just sit down, have a nice cup of tea and relax. Otherwise I'll give you a smacking.

edit on 4-1-2022 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join