It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone having weird Premonition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Probably a bit of anxiety. I don’t watch TV or the news, no talk radio only music, I’ll come online when I’m bored. Ive been here more these last two weeks than anything. But these last few months I feel like more major changes to our lifestyles are about to happen. Positive or negative, I don’t know.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

...A mother and child crouched down on the street, they were both alive but scared.

A flash of the Statue of Liberty, so obviously New York, or something with our liberties…

A flash of a mob of people screaming

Answer: scared mother & child = no vaxx

reply : Statue of Liberty was 'Gift' from France to USA... was not symbol of Liberty but a goddess, likely will symbolize the Scarlet Woman riding Beast of prophecy

Answer: screaming mob = vaxxed & boosted who are angry at unvaxxed

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The veil is definitely thinning.

I've been having my share of disturbing dreams, as well.

Like game shows where contestants families live or die depending on if they make it to the end and win? and the horrible traps the losers die to?.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I'm seeing lots and lots of anxiety and uncertainty.
everywhere.

the ones that don't have, want.
the ones that have some want more.
the ones with a lot are anxious to hold on to.

would love to see a spiritual renewal and a de-emphasis on the material.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

what you could be referencing would be in my opinion Revelation Chapter 18. If you view the city of New York, as the city destroyed you might make the connection. In my opinion it will be that city because of the United Nations, ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER (the chapter speaks of the merchants of the earth), the Masonic statue of Liberty ( gift from mason repping Babylon). Chapter 18 Verse 21 relates most to your described Premonition in "my opinion" but to get a complete grasp read the whole chapter, if time the whole book.

Rev. 18-21

" And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall the great city of Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all."

Just a thought!! God Bless

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Well,

I have to reply with my usual.....

Buy more food now.

We could have days, weeks, months, hell maybe a couple of years but time is short.

I was at the store and bought a package of chicken leg quarters to add to my stock, when I got in the daughter called coughing up a storm and said she was sicker than sheet, so I took the package out of the freezer, it was not even froze yet and made soup...a huge pot...then I found that the granddaughter was sick from going out on New Years Eve to the bars, sore all over, sore throat, and a fever and coughs...probably covid, so my son in law picked up a forty eight ounce thermos pot for their family and grabbed another thermos two third full to drop off at his daughters house. I also made fifteen big rolls, three for the granddaughter, and eight for the daughters house.

So so much for increasing stock of chicken, we still have ten whole chickens in the freezer plus maybe twenty pounds of white and dark meat and two whole turkeys. We won't starve. Tis the season for Chicken soup, usually I have to make two big pots a week this time of year for the kids when they call coughing. Over half the chickens we buy are for Chicken soup... two daughters with families and two granddaughters with families...plus us, but usually we just eat a few bowls of the soup I make for them when they call.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've been feeling like we are on the edge of something happening for a while, but I'm beginning to believe it will never be some huge blast in the sky kind of thing. It will be something small, like how the last two years have been chipping away at our normal lives through small things. We may not ever know what it is, but I suspect it will trigger something that will impact out lives in a bigger way. Be it the food supply chain, the power grid, or something with our political critters. I don't know, but I am preparing in all the ways I reasonably can. I and working towards being less dependant on the system on the whole.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm Our country is being run by outsiders. Fed chair is actually the POTUS.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.

I got some foods and some ammos. And some waters.
And a little kitty.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The Mets just Traded Jacob deGrom to the Yankees ?.........*)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Russia will invade Ukraine.

Soviet submarines off the east and west coast of USA.

USA gets involved with Russian/Ukrainia war.

Russian submarines release a volley of nukes on USA. Nukes cannot be shot down, response time too short. Devastation so severe Mississippi river reverses its flow, USA divided into 3 maybe 4 sections due to sever damages.

WWIII starts.....over in 6 months due to someone (antichrist) resolves issues and war ends. He brings healing and miracles with him.....

sleep well

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I had a very strange intense dream last night. It began with supernatural themes that were playing out inside a house. It was night time and something unusual and strange was happening, something spooky. A darkened figure of a woman was coming towards me as I was in a room. I could see she was female as the outline of her form was framed in the doorway as the light source was behind her. It seemed she was trying to merge with me. I instinctively felt to be passive and allow that would injure me so I bolted behind her and out of the doorway. I made my way into a bedroom where a bed seemed unusually high from the floor. I looked underneath the bed and found two dogs hiding under there shaking and trembling in fear. One is a living pet and the other a former deceased family pet. I then went outside the house. It was night time and my gaze was drawn up into the sky. I saw the moon. It had weird symbols upon it, like some form of calendar. The symbols were coloured to define them in groups. Some segments were alphabetic characters and some numeric. They were all moving in a progression like a clock which has calendar counter and hour, minute, seconds. and millisecond counters. Suddenly they reached a point of counting and they all stopped as if they had counted down to a set point in time. Then all the coloured segments disappeared and the normal face of a full moon was restored. Then a shadow appeared spreading across the face of the moon and I saw that it must be an eclipse. The shadow spread over half of the surface of the moon before it (the shadow) began to turn around and around moving in ever increasing eccentric circles. At that point I woke with a start and made an effort to try to remember every detail so that I could attempt to make sense of it all.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

If that’s the case, I hope I go in the first volley of nukes, at least it would be painless.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Im having disturbing dreams also. Seems like we are all just weary of all the uncertainly, the quarreling, the lies, the flipflops, the isolation, financial concerns and the divisions.

I pray things will get better this year. Its hard to stay optimistic and cheerful.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I've had weird dreams too.

And the collective hysteria in that's been promoted by the constant state of panic has to break soon one way or another.

And conditions worldwide are just getting worse.

As to the volcanic prediction ... there is large volcano in the Asian-Pacific Islands that has been growing without releasing pressure in any serious way for a long while now. It has been put into yellow status several times, and aside from small steam explosions from the middle of its lake caldera, it hasn't done much to blow off steam. It is capable of being every bit as large as Pinatubo, but actually much larger. Think year without a summer or more.

As to someone remarking that things feel/look washed out. I've been there. I've been there for a few years. I've been feeling more and more withdrawn from reality. Now, I'll admit that I've found people and things I don't want to be withdrawn from aside from my family whom I love, but my world has drawn tighter. So many things are less important to me. Life is more marking time now.
edit on 4-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

we all might be having dreams because the time for departure might be getting close. i imagine alot of people here prolly have clones in orbit.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

As to the volcanic prediction ... there is large volcano in the Asian-Pacific Islands that has been growing without releasing pressure in any serious way for a long while now. It has been put into yellow status several times, and aside from small steam explosions from the middle of its lake caldera, it hasn't done much to blow off steam. It is capable of being every bit as large as Pinatubo, but actually much larger. Think year without a summer or more.

Are you talking about the Aira Caldera in Japan?

Because if you are sure that could be it, but I wonder if that would mean anything to the average person as "the volcano finally blew up". It kind of hints that the volcano is currently thought of as a volcano and that it was acting up in a way where people thought it was going to be bigger than it was. La Palma fits this bill so does the one in Iceland (please don't make me try and spell that one)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

As to someone remarking that things feel/look washed out. I've been there. I've been there for a few years.

I’m a person that looks at the sky/clouds/sunset/horizon every day. Something has been off.
If you don’t pay attention you probably wouldn’t notice, but I’ve noticed.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Wanted to amend my previous post on this thread.

Maybe as a consequence of reading all these other posts, or maybe not, but for the last two nights I have had at least two "strange" dreams, strange, at least compared to the type of dreams I usually have, which are typically instructive in nature.

For the last couple of nights I have had dreams in which I am presented with an opportunity to make a choice from among several very appealing options; one dream involved a presentation of very beautiful and expensive gift/art objects, the second involved being invited to "hang out" with a musical group after their performance.

The only conflict presented in either dream was whether I would make a choice and/or accept the invitation. In both instances I found it very difficult to commit to an action, and awoke before I made any choice.

When I awoke, I did not feel as though I had "missed an opportunity", indeed, I have the deep sense that the "offer", whatever it might be, remains open, and in fact my indecision may very well lead to even more attractive inducement(s).

I am retired, in good health, living comfortably, and have no pressing needs or extravagant desires. In short, I am really not sure what the source of this dream could be trying to offer me, but maybe my contentment(?) Is shielding me from the discomfort and concern so many seem to be sensing?
edit on 5-1-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Perhaps the most important possession we have is intuition because it responds directly to the immediate. Other faculties rely on making sense of reality by reference to events threaded along a thread of linear time. History, and then predictions of a future based on that knowledge. The provocation of intuition (dreams, synchronicity, deja vu) is a sign that there is a challenge or threat to us on a level higher than the mundane.

If you have ever been fortunate enough to escape the murderous intent of a serial killer, then you can thank your intuition. And thank God for provoking the development of that intuition which provided the insight to recognise that threat which is always camouflaged by the predator(s).

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join