It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, China, Britain, U.S. and France say no one can win nuclear war….Are Aliens listening

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
A Theory:

Maybe this affirmation by main security council members are the ones party to what happens in our future already (happened) and have been made aware of what we do in the future and the outcome because we engaged in thermo nuclear war. The awareness and evidence being provided by ourselves from the future or ET! So it happened and now we get a chance to change that so we don't repeat the happening of our future!

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I honestly think this has nothing to do with aliens and is more of a message to countries like Pakistan/India/Israel and those nations considering/trying to get nuclear weapon capability;

Agreed. There was an element of sarcasm in my post

Its nice, but perhaps somewhat naive, to believe aliens would step in to protect the planet.....I doubt they'd feel compulsed to step in on our behalf.

I've never held that belief. However I do have a twist on that, but it would be off topic a bit.

Its probably my greatest wish for me to be proven wrong on that in my lifetime.

Ditto

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
And every time a bunch of experts make a statement ,

we know the opposite is about to happen .

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Only that you still need to know what Israel, India, Pakistan, and North Korea think about that deal... See, the five nations you mention are just some of the nuclear bomb club members. And there are more to come (Iran, Saudi Arabia) plus some non-state actors.

On the other hand, a nuclear war is not started to win: it is started for everyone to lose. Including the aliens.

WOWzer’s! Yikes!

List of nuclear weapons

As if there aren’t enough …. Hmmmm

👽😳😬
edit on 4-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Notice they're all in the Northern Hemisphere? Except for South Africa but they dismantled their bombs and program.

The Southern Hemisphere is a nuclear weapons free zone, I can't help but think this joint announcement has more to do with Australia acquiring nuclear capable delivery systems than aliens. Maybe there's plans to shout at North Korea or Iran in the future too.
edit on 4-1-2022 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Alla Akbar, my friends, communicating with you from the outer realms of reality, I bear no grudge earth lings, for I am one of you, how long will they kill your Prophets, it’s all just a part of it, we must fulfill the Book, so won’t you……these songs of, well, they silenced King Leonidas on Reddit, they silenced Don Corleone, they silenced any one who even said one bit of news and truth, on Twitter, exploring Gods great universe, God saw what we will do and told the Prophets to change your ways and even now, man kind remains coiled around by the snake, they are wicked, not good, they already have the computer models, and people will full fill the book and watch as they live out Revelations, and only an asteroid ☄️ or Nukes could or a global calamity of Nature where the Earth will be lit by fire where the only thing to eat is human flesh, then you’ll will see who will put 666 on the foreheads and wrists to buy and sell and who won’t to end up siran wrapped as a steak along with your family and friends, as demons will rule the earth in the alien nuclear ☢️ satanic deception, I thank Alla, I live in a city that will certainly be nuked, that’s why it’s so expensive, smart people would rather die than see what I just told you unfold, make their peace with God ready to go to Heaven, bravely, along with their family, for God will reward us greatly friends, as immortal avenging angels as we descend with our King in His Second Coming to clear all the bunkers and earth of the aliens and swine who destroyed the earth as a global illuminati plot and game of satanic origins, to destroy the earth and leave it with aliens and super models in bunkers they all have lined up to snatch once the nukes fly, it will start off as a “soft” war, to give them time to prepare and get all that they want in the bunkers, giant, built by aliens and humans, as testimony of Phil Schneider is true, massive 4 states wide, I was attacked spiritually, and physically by illuminati agents, and injected with chemicals designed to break your mind, to make you think of nothing, a blank mind like an animal that only eats and sleeps. That is an anti psychotic. All for never even unjustified hitting a person, let alone killing one, have I done no harm, for I am only allowed to defend myself, along with every other human being on earth, so defend yourselves, for these people are all liars, they can’t wait until their master says go, for Christ is Coming, lying to them.

Then after in the nuclear waste land, the anti christ will rise, and perform false miracles and signs, tricking may people to his fake flock thus declaring that he is God, and there is no other, then Christ will come From the Clouds to Destroy him, and chain satan up for a 1,000 years and the Final Judgement, the raising of the dead, and His 1,000 year reign, this is Truth. Pilate, is the world ready to destroy itself, because they saw no signs and miracles they did not believe as the snake poisoned them and did his bidding, and consumed them.

Now I must return to reality, a Virus, the king of Viruses, the Corona virus has conquered earth. If you are reading this, you are the resistance, Alla Akbar, InShAlla, Amen, brothers and sisters.

edit on 4-1-2022 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This just in…….

China switched on its nuclear fusion device that’s 5 times hotter than the Sun

…….” This week, China switched on a nuclear fusion reactor. The “artificial sun” is known as the Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (or EAST for short). After turning it on, China noticed record high levels for sustained temperatures. According to China’s state media, the EAST reactor ran five times hotter than the real Sun for over 17 minutes.”….

Should we be worried that this technology can eventually be weaponized, perhaps? Or, an operational accident causing immense devastation? (China not the only country developing artificial Suns)

Nuclear weapons……Nuclear artificial Suns….

Am I missing anything else Nuclear that might have the potential to go wrong? (Rhetorical question)

I wouldn’t think that these technologies are let’s hypothetically say, gifts, perhaps from Aliens……?

It’s apparent to me, that destroying Hiroshima and Nagasaki (as if using the Atom Bomb just once to make a point, wasn’t good enough) we were misguided in the use of the Atom.

If splitting the Atom was a gift from Aliens, then perhaps, just maybe, we were to use that gift for energy producing purposes only, even propulsion systems to reach the Stars. Instead, one of the first things we do with the Atom is kill.

Somewhere there are Aliens kicking themselves in the A$$…..IF they were behind putting the technology in the minds of scientists. IMO.

👽🥃
edit on 4-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Disclosure isn't something we will be able to see with the naked eye.

War isn't a game of dodgeball, there's no winners or losers no matter what. Go read all the first hand accounts of what happened in past wars.

Running around sick, starving, waving your fire arm around like you're Rambo with severe diarrhea, but no cool one-liners, and trying to keep friendly fire under 50%, but the operation of heavy duty assault vehicles and equipment in poor terrain made that feat impossible, while watching the most decelerated soldier you'd ever see in your lifetime get evaporated within a few minutes of meeting him... nuclear weapons or not... there's no such thing as a win or a loss. It doesn't matter what you read in Time magazine.

Disclosure is in us... specifically our DNA. Radiation, nuclear waste/ fall out, UV Rays... cancer. Alter your DNA. Eventually mankind will develop bodies that can traverse the stars. It's not possible if we scramble our molecular makeup. We still have a few hundred years before this can even be speculated realistically. Of course, Apocrypha will mostly likely wipe us out in the 2030's unless we can develop A.I. that can boost the evolutionary development. We're still kicking over dirt castles in a sandbox.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Nuclear weapons are about black mail. The proliferation already occurred. If Elon Musk and Bezos sent rockets into space some evil group of humans have already threatened every government on this planet with nukes. Aliens don’t give a rip about us.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
E.T.s will not allow nuclear war. There are many resources at risk. Look at the incident with Cuba in the 60's. So, basically building nukes is a waste of time.

E.T.s also wouldn't use violence to control us. They would use more subtle means. It saves alot of resources this way.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
In the documentary created with the help of NASA and the Pentagon called UFO's It Has Begun, they had contact with the ETs. The ETs told the world through the military there would never be a nuclear war. They showed how they could violate our airspace and shut down nuclear launch facilities in the US and Russia. Apparently when we explode nuclear weapons it affects the universe on a quantum level. Photons and atoms have multiple counterparts in the cosmos. So, an explosion here simultaneously explodes elsewheres. The real secret is the nations have these weapons they can't use. All that is left is conventional weapons, mechanized war, biological genetic weapons, weather manipulation and whatever we drum up that doesn't affect the cosmos. The main war now is against population growth and protecting ideologies all under the guise of saving the planet and its finite resources.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

UFOs: It has begun (1974…..re-released 1979)

👽🛸🍺🍕🍿
edit on 5-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Say what ever they wish, its still a M.A.D world.

And as long as we have ICBM in silos, mobile launchers, and submarines, that's not really going to change.

As to Aliens, if they can cross the distances between the stars in one piece i don't imagine our nuclear arsenals would present much of a problem if im honest.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

In the documentary created with the help of NASA and the Pentagon called UFO's It Has Begun, they had contact with the ETs. The ETs told the world through the military there would never be a nuclear war. They showed how they could violate our airspace and shut down nuclear launch facilities in the US and Russia.

I think you are confusing this with something else you've seen.

The closest hint we get in that documentary is Rod Serling suggesting, hypothetically :

"“Let’s look at an incident that may happen in the future or could have happened already”

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nuclear war would be a bad thing and best avoided if possible?

Blimey, who'd have thought?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Extreme hypothetical scenario:

The aliens have contacted the major nuclear powers and said outright that you have to disband these weapons or else.
Gave them time to do it and the major powers rejected that.
So, we have coronavirus (and future plagues on the way) being the first attack of aliens on the human race because of the rejection by the major powers to get rid of WMDs.
That would be pretty scary and the subject of a sci-fi horror movie!

Nuclear weapons may be a symptom of the state of human beings’ soul, mind, or character flaws being the straw that broke the camel's back more or less.

IF this so-called ufo/alien phenomenon is real, and it seems to be real, then it may have something to do with nuclear bombs creation and use in 1945 that ended the war with Japan.

I think there is evidence that this ufo phenomenon has increased since 1945 so much and therefore one can draw a reasonable connection between the creation of WMDs in 1945 to the ufo/alien phenomenon. But like anything related to this topic, it is not proven.

edit on 5-1-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It's in the beginning NASA and the Department of Defense and filmed partially in the Pentagon. It's also in the credits at the end of the documentary. It was said that this was supposed to be released to the public as a documentary disclosure piece but was reconsidered. to: mirageman

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What we have to seriously consider is the scientific fact that we are a member of an integral system of life known as the solar system and beyond that a galaxy, two holons or entities in themselves that can be compared to a human being. An integral system of unity that is interdependent. Like if someone harms one major organ of the human being problems arises to beat the ban.

Let's look at the earth as an internal organ of this solar system and galaxy.

If we are threatening the destruction of the earth which may or will negatively affect the solar system and also maybe even the galaxy it stands to reason some intelligent force from “God” or from the solar system or some intergalactic group might intervene.

Makes sense to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I thought I was playing close attention from beginning to end….and yet I heard no dialogue as to what you stated was in the film..

….” The ETs told the world through the military there would never be a nuclear war. They showed how they could violate our airspace and shut down nuclear launch facilities in the US and Russia. Apparently when we explode nuclear weapons it affects the universe on a quantum level.”…..

Can you post exactly at what timestamp in the video….. i.e. 13:13 etc….. is what you stated is…. mentioned ….and not just inferred, assumed, presumed, etc. by you of what they are talking about?

👽🛸🍻
edit on 5-1-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

At the four minutes mark it mentions

" ....with special thanks to NASA and the Department of Defense for their cooperation "

youtu.be...

However I was specifically referring to the part where you claimed

...The ETs told the world through the military, there would never be a nuclear war.

I searched the transcript and can't find any reference to such a claim.

The documentary is based on Robert Emennegger's book of the same name and allegedly features a few seconds of footage of alien spacecraft landing at Holloman Air Force Base in 1964..

<< 1    3 >>

join