It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hy-Vee Shoppers Who Want to Defund the Police Angry When Store Debuts Its Own Armed Security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The anti police people here are mostly criminals of some type. Screw them.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Don't forget China, Japan, much of africa not to mention a lot of the middle east that isn't currently at war.

The US is actually pretty unique when it comes to gun ownership.

I've been there and done that, and it's not actually so bad as nobody else has guns either.

That said, in the US you're going to have to prize my mosberg out of my cold dead hands. Too many crazy people around.

the US isn't all that unique when it comes to guns. lots of places have lots of guns, and easy availability of guns. been there and done that. where if it wan't the fact i'm not a citizen, i could go to the mall right by where i was, and go into a store and buy a gun. and we are not just talking about "semiautomatic, so called assault rifles" or handguns like in the US. but actual, real, full automatic assault rifles, such as real, full auto, AK 47's and others. or even actual machine guns and actual grenade launchers (admittedly the grenade launchers seem to be a bit bulky with their drum feed then i would like). such as those openly displayed in their window displays all the time, and actually rather cheap,such as just over a couple hundred dollars for a real machine gun.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

As usual stupid people do what stupid people does, been stupid.

You can not fix stupid, but it will be nice to hammer them into oblivion to see if their brain will get some intelligent light.

The woke generation are nothing but idiots.

edit on 4-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   
In Iraq owning a fully automatic ak47 is ok, in the United States it’s really expensive and difficult to have an automatic weapon wtf?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

Don't forget China, Japan, much of africa not to mention a lot of the middle east that isn't currently at war.

I've been there and done that, and it's not actually so bad as nobody else has guns either.

That said, in the US you're going to have to prize my mosberg out of my cold dead hands. Too many crazy people around.

the US isn't all that unique when it comes to guns. lots of places have lots of guns, and easy availability of guns. been there and done that. where if it wan't the fact i'm not a citizen, i could go to the mall right by where i was, and go into a store and buy a gun. and we are not just talking about "semiautomatic, so called assault rifles" or handguns like in the US. but actual, real, full automatic assault rifles, such as real, full auto, AK 47's and others. or even actual machine guns and actual grenade launchers (admittedly the grenade launchers seem to be a bit bulky with their drum feed then i would like). such as those openly displayed in their window displays all the time, and actually rather cheap,such as just over a couple hundred dollars for a real machine gun.

I absolutely agree with you.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Our local Meijer was open 24 hours pre pandemic. Now 6AM - 9PM and no plans to change. Shoplifting down like 60% and not a single robbery since.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

Crime and criminality sometimes continue to spread and this is a huge problem that needs to be dealt with. At edubirdie.com... I read articles about crime and its various manifestations. Very often we forget about cybercrime, which has recently become very common and dangerous.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join