It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden told Prez Trump to Resign Due to 220k Covid Deaths. President Biden Now Has 419k Deaths.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: musicismagic
He is already " brain dead ". And most of his Administration can't even answer simple questions to Congress. Fake news, not this time around, Fake Administration. PERIOD.

At this point, Biden is little more than a Disney animatronic figure. They don't dare to let him respond to questions from reporters, and will quickly hustle him off-stage if he even tries to field one. They even have him using a fake Oval Office set; the other day the "window" was displaying a picture of the Port of Los Angeles, like they can't even be bothered to hide it anymore.

What's really scary is, nobody seems to know -- or is willing to admit -- who is really making decisions.

Sorry to quote myself, but Gateway Pundit just released an article about Biden's fake Oval Office set. Even ignoring the shipping container incident, the scenery outside his "window" changes from one briefing to the next. Stuff like the position of walkways, and the number & placement of bushes is totally inconsistent.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Where’s Greta saying Biden murdered her. So far he’s done jack for the climate disaster they spew all day long before COVID landed on their lap.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden total failure and liar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Democrats love the motherf#ker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And do not forget the communist are nothing but traitors to America, democrats are nothing but traitors.

Look the latest on the senile communist agenda,

As China Pursues Nuclear Arms Buildup, Biden Opts for Banter at United Nations

www.nysun.com...

Yep the traitor needs to resign and brough on charges. He is a traitor.

Is like Democrats are seeking nothing but to destroy the nation.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The Biden administration is blaming the Trump administration because the Trump administration didn't leave the Biden administration a plan as to what to do for covid.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump did not have to, he left them the lord and saviour of the world, DR. puppy killer fascist fauci, he is all senile biden needs.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

What perplexes me is IF THE CHEATING IS REAL, there has to be communications of coordination and $$$ transfers.

All the crap Mueller looked for when investigating Trump.

That type of evidence has to exist within the large "Election Fraud Organization" Joe Biden referenced.

WHERE IS IT?

I keep hoping President Trump will que-up and present some of this direct evidence, in 2 days when he speaks.

Fake Republican Liz Cheney says she's "worried" about what Trump will reveal. But who knows? She's (with good reason) afraid of her own shadow.

Problem being, truth/facts/evidence etc. has no meaning anymore. Just beliefs. You know there's still hordes of zombies who won't believe any of it ...especially if it comes from Trump.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Delaware governor trying to make state resident/US President Joe Biden happy.

SEPT 2021: Delaware governor brags that his state has the most vaccinated of any state

Jan 2022: Delaware governor issues a state of emergency due to staffing shortages, with so many workers testing positive.

news.delaware.gov...

Crazy charts for Delaware: covid19.healthdata.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

What perplexes me is IF THE CHEATING IS REAL, there has to be communications of coordination and $$$ transfers.

That type of evidence has to exist within the large "Election Fraud Organization" Joe Biden referenced.

WHERE IS IT?

I keep hoping President Trump will que-up and present some of this direct evidence, in 2 days when he speaks.

Fake Republican Liz Cheney says she's "worried" about what Trump will reveal. But who knows? She's (with good reason) afraid of her own shadow.

Problem being, truth/facts/evidence etc. has no meaning anymore. Just beliefs. You know there's still hordes of zombies who won't believe any of it ...especially if it comes from Trump.

Oh, the irony. He's had years to produce "evidence". He hasn't. Not has Mike Pillow, or that crazy conspiracy loon lawyer he tried to distance himself from. Don't you think if he had it, he would have by now?

Honestly I can't wrap my head around how desperately subservient you trumpists are. It's not 4D chess, you can't trust a non-existent plan, and he doesn't care one bit about you except for your donations.

Give it up man. It's over. Focus on finding a decent potus candidate (and no, I am not pro Biden before the lazy copy/paste whataboutism resumes from the usual suspects).

The sheer irony of your final sentence genuinely made me laugh.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Here for the mental gymnastics.

Liberal twatwaffles have not disappointed. Have a participation trophy.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Using Let's Go Brandon logic, there would be hundreds of thousands of more deaths if Trump was still POTUS, so they actually SAVED lives.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

edit on 5-1-2022 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood Politics is so dirty that we should never be tired of saying it. Its the worst of human nature. Not service, not duty. Capital Hill is a political equal to an out house.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Kaiju666

WHERE IS IT?

Oh, the irony. He's had years to produce "evidence". He hasn't. Not has Mike Pillow, or that crazy conspiracy loon lawyer he tried to distance himself from. Don't you think if he had it, he would have by now?

Honestly I can't wrap my head around how desperately subservient you trumpists are. It's not 4D chess, you can't trust a non-existent plan, and he doesn't care one bit about you except for your donations.

Give it up man. It's over. Focus on finding a decent potus candidate (and no, I am not pro Biden before the lazy copy/paste whataboutism resumes from the usual suspects).

The sheer irony of your final sentence genuinely made me laugh.

Give it up, man/woman(?) I’m not a Trumpist, whatever it is. I won’t bother to continue on anything else because it’s beyond Smurf. I’m genuinely laughing here. Hardee-har-har. Hahahahahaha oh god oh god hahahahaha.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85 Did you see the any of the state hearings? No one ever acted on any of it. Loads of evidence. You don't expect the mainstream press to tell you about do you?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Ghostsdogood Politics is so dirty that we should never be tired of saying it. Its the worst of human nature. Not service, not duty. Capital Hill is a political equal to an out house.

Unfortunately, there is an awful lot of truth in your statement.

Right now the democrat party doesn't appear to be doing ANYTHING honest, and are spending 100% of their resources on trying to defend their lies over the past 5 years, in a continued effort to Get Trump By Any Means Necessary.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
We must fix this or the USA will be conquered.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
CREEPY and CALLOUS

While America was losing hundreds of citizens a day to Covid-19, Joe and Jill Biden asked nurses to come dance for them at the White House.
This was wrong on so many levels.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join