It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden told Prez Trump to Resign Due to 220k Covid Deaths. President Biden Now Has 419k Deaths.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Monday, January 3, 2021

By his own logic, President Joe Biden should prove himself to be a man of integrity (if that's possible), and resign!

At the Oct. 22, 2020, debate against then-President Donald Trump, Joe Biden said anyone who is responsible for 220,000 deaths from COVID should not be president.

Now, here it is December 2021 and these 220,000 deaths have increased to 813,000.

By my calculations, Joe Biden is now responsible for 417,000 deaths — more than the 396,000 who died while Trump was president. By his own thought process, Biden should have resigned several months ago, especially since he told us he was going to fix this.

Unbelievable that that many people could have voted for this incompetent, probably criminal person to lead this great nation.
Source: www.desertsun.com...

-ALSO-

The fullness of time and now the Omicron wave have made it obvious how preposterous the chief lines of criticism against Donald Trump were during the pandemic.

It has been said, over and over, that Trump almost single-handedly killed Americans. MSNBC host Chris Hayes a couple of months ago called for a truth-and-reconciliation-commission-type inquiry into how the former president “willfully got hundreds of thousands of people killed.” Willfully!

That line from Biden in the 10/20/2020 debate, by the way, wasn’t a one-off; it was one of his main themes. “If this president is reelected, we know what will happen,” Biden said of Trump at the Democratic convention...“Cases and deaths will remain far too high!”

With more COVID deaths in 2021 than 2020, when does Trump get his apology?
nypost.com...

Taking bets.. If President Biden chooses to NOT be a man of integrity and resign from office, is he at least a human being, and capable of apologizing to former President Trump? What do you think? I don't think Joe Biden has apologized to anyone in years...maybe decades.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
He is already " brain dead ". And most of his Administration can't even answer simple questions to Congress. Fake news, not this time around, Fake Administration. PERIOD.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Perhaps biden and the entire democrat party were intentionally politicizing a pandemic in an effort to steal an election?

Duh.

Isn't that what we've been saying for nearly 2 years?

democrats must be so proud.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
He is already " brain dead ". And most of his Administration can't even answer simple questions to Congress. Fake news, not this time around, Fake Administration. PERIOD.

The holidays have passed, and you get the feeling NONE OF THEM want to come back to D.C.. Only Fauci is out there shooting off his mouth, as usual.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

And Biden said:

As president the first step I will take would be to get control of the virus that has ruined so many lives because I understand something this president hasn’t from the beginning, we will never get our economy back on track, we will never get our kids safely back in schools, we’ll never have our lives back until we deal with this virus

11 Times Joe Biden Promised to Get Coronavirus Under ‘Control’ in 2020

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Perhaps biden and the entire democrat party were intentionally politicizing a pandemic in an effort to steal an election?

Duh.

Isn't that what we've been saying for nearly 2 years?

democrats must be so proud.

Thinking-cap time. What will they pull out of their hats to cheat in November?

Republicans are SERIOUS about queuing up and activating the articles of Impeachment against Joe Biden, if they retake the House and Senate.

Some type of "emergency" will have to be declared, in order to do the universal mail-in voting rigging/fraud again.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I think whoever was making Biden's mouth move while projecting his voice to sound like Joe, has resigned. Biden hasn't spoken clearly since the debates.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Some type of "emergency" will have to be declared, in order to do the universal mail-in voting rigging/fraud again.

Queue in variant Optimus Prime.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It looks like plan A is still HR1.

democrats are ready to use the nuclear option on 200+ years of Senate precedent & procedures in an effort to make their 2020 election cheating tools permanent.

I don't know what the fascists will come up with when hr1 goes down in flames, even after going nuclear.

Absolutely certain that democrats haven't given up on By Any Means Necessary yet, and likely won't ever.

They know prison and the permanent destruction of the entire democrat party awaits them if we get 61 & 218 in 22.

Expect the unexpected, democrats have repeatedly demonstrated just how far they are willing to go down the By Any Means Necessary path.

They won't stop now that they are cornered by their own behavior & lies.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
C'mon, man! Joe tweeted the other day that one analyst says his economic track record is great. Maybe there's one analyst who thinks Joe's handling of the pandemic is a smashing success.

(I've been saying this too much lately, but I can't resist. YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS S* *T UP!)
edit on 3-1-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

To make matters worse, Joe Biden endorses people leaving quarantine while they're still infected (10 days reduced to 5 days). He now LOVES DEATH!

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Does anybody really believe that in the last 2 years the death rate is up 620,000 over the normal yearly death rates?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Probably the new analyst Joe Biden just hired who was caught shoplifting at the $5 Dollar store. She had $205 worth of items jammed in her bag.

Joe is probably the smartest guy she's ever known!

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Queue in variant Optimus Prime.

If Joe Biden wanted to be a REAL HERO, he'd launch operation Steroid-Warp-Speed and pump out a new vaccine that would work until the November election...then wear off.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

What perplexes me is IF THE CHEATING IS REAL, there has to be communications of coordination and $$$ transfers.

All the crap Mueller looked for when investigating Trump.

That type of evidence has to exist within the large "Election Fraud Organization" Joe Biden referenced.

WHERE IS IT?

I keep hoping President Trump will que-up and present some of this direct evidence, in 2 days when he speaks.

Fake Republican Liz Cheney says she's "worried" about what Trump will reveal. But who knows? She's (with good reason) afraid of her own shadow.

edit on 1/3/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Ghostsdogood

What perplexes me is IF THE CHEATING IS REAL, there has to be communications of coordination and $$$ transfers.

All the crap Mueller looked for when investigating Trump.

That evidence has to exist within the large "Election Fraud Organization" Joe Biden referenced.

WHERE IS IT?

I keep hoping President Trump will que-up and present some of this direct evidence, in 2 days when he speaks.

Fake Republican Liz Cheney says she's "worried" about what Trump will reveal. But who knows? She's (with good reason) afraid of her own shadow.

zukerscum & soros, plus antifa, blm, and the hundreds of others funded by 'actblue' and illegally coordinated by the democrat party.

Communications are likely there, but currently inaccessible.

One of the reasons Wisconsin is very important right now, it looks like some of that communication crossed over to government platforms there, making it accessible by foia/sunshine laws.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Biden total failure and liar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Democrats love the motherf#ker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Why else would anyone who says anything be removed from Social Media. The fact that big tech has censored a former US president is incredible. Silenced. Because they know his voice moves people and make them think.

Everything he warned voters about has happened. Everything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join