It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pill with a chip in it to prove you complied

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
A pill that contains a chip that will transmit a signal so that doctors will know that the patient "complied."

Of course fact checkers have already stepped in and said, "Oh no, they weren't talking about Covid 19!" Well who cares if they weren't Yes it's from 2018, but it shows that the tech exists and they've already thought about it.

LINK

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
A pill that contains a chip that will transmit a signal so that doctors will know that the patient "complied."

Of course fact checkers have already stepped in and said, "Oh no, they weren't talking about Covid 19!" Well who cares if they weren't Yes it's from 2018, but it shows that the tech exists and they've already thought about it.

LINK[/ quote]

It's the world of big tech and big brother and it is coming quickly - supported by a government in power that thinks it knows what is best for everyone because they are the most perfect, compassionate, intelligent people on earth - the rest of us are too stupid to know what is good for us - so they must force compliance.

It is coming, mark my words, the US is no longer a Democracy or Republic, or free. That ended this past year.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

S&F

Well I'd refuse or go heavy on greasy foods and exlax. Real Greasy. Then... drink up.

Thank goodness this is English speaking. My sister speaks it and said the subtitles match what's being said. She's very prudent and yelled at me saying "F*** No!

Thanks for posting👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
This sucks.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
F--- that I would stick it in some peanut butter and let the squirrels on my back deck have at it.

That said this is from 2018, are we anywhere near a COVID pill yet? to put said micro chip in
edit on 3-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A pill for compliance? Won’t last long, if I eat corn I see it exit in about 10 hours…..

Btw Pfizer is famous for making the blue pill that stops old men rolling out of bed. I wonder how sales are going with all the (mayocarditis ?) thingy.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
F--- that I would stick it in some peanut butter and let the squirrels on my back deck have at it.

That said this is from 2018, are we anywhere near a COVID pill yet? to put said micro chip in

That made me laugh! Great idea and I'll keep it in mind for when the day comes.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: putnam6

That made me laugh! Great idea and I'll keep it in mind for when the day comes.

Of course, they could make it a suppository, in that case, Im pretty sure my cat would scratch the crap out of me and even the dog Im gonna have to pet him first.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
How about this instead a implantable chip
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Mon Jan 3 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Scubalicious

A pill for compliance? Won’t last long, if I eat corn I see it exit in about 10 hours…..

The chip sends a signal out only when the pill has been swallowed and digested, it’s not meant to stay in your system, it’s to prove you have taken whatever pill they want to force on you...

You could dissolve it in a tray with enough saliva from your mouth and maybe some vinegar providing nobody is watching.

new topics

top topics

join