It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCOTUS Scheculed For Vaccine Mandate Hearing Oral Arguments Friday Jan 7th!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: 38181

It seems Friday is usually the day they bury things.

I can only hope CWMust is right that this will take
months to argue. In the mean time, the Mid Terms
are coming up and the Dems stand to lose alot.

SCOTUS likely issues a ruling before Monday.

Probably already written, just need to add whatever lies team joe brings to the orals.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Mon Jan 3 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This clown car admin already admitted they know its not legal but expected to force most people into it by the time it worked through the court systems.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Military is volunteer and people going in know they vaccinate. Parents can opt children out of vaccines for religious and medical reasons.

So much for precedent.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
There is already a precedent for a mandate. The army uses it, and the school systems have been using it for decades and decades.

If they overturn precedent, that would mean school children would not have to be vaccinated. That would also mean the military would not have to be vaccinated.

Is that really wise?

yes.

you want everyone all drugged up?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

edit on 1/4/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

No, it wouldn't change anything. I'm actually surprised there is people out there that are actually OK with forcing people to inject their body with something they don't want because the government said they have to. That thought to me is insane. I mean people have to be out of their minds to think it would be ok to mandate jabs in order to just live their life. Absolute insanity.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I love the new world order, just means Jesus is returning soon

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirric

I suppose you think that's a clever meme?

Imagine, if you will, it's not.

Can you cite any deadly disease you can detect for yourself without a test? How many people find out, after some tests are run, that they have cancer, and it's at stage 4? How many people can self-detect heart disease, diabetes, Lupis?

And, on the other note, how many schools "threaten" parents that their kids can't be enrolled unless they're up on the state mandated vaccinations?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
People always ask "where is the line"? At what point has the Rubicon been crossed? Caesar's legion is already running Rome if you hadn't noticed. SCOTUS giving their stamp of approval is equivalent to the Senate (instead of fleeing with Pompeii Magnus) voting to legalize martial law. I guess everyone is waiting for forced jab squads to come to their door which is what that will never happen. Enjoy your death by a thousand paper cuts, all on standard legal paper.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: sirric

I suppose you think that's a clever meme?

Imagine, if you will, it's not.

Can you cite any deadly disease you can detect for yourself without a test? How many people find out, after some tests are run, that they have cancer, and it's at stage 4? How many people can self-detect heart disease, diabetes, Lupis?

And, on the other note, how many schools "threaten" parents that their kids can't be enrolled unless they're up on the state mandated vaccinations?

NONE of those vaccine mandates are federal.

So your deceptive arguments on this subject are 100% worthless.

There is no precedent.

Or any kind of comparison to what biden and democrats are attempting to do.

NONE.

States and municipalities are the proper place for such decisions, both because the constitution clearly says so, and for just plain common sense.

So why do you continually attempt to spread the democrat lies on this subject?

Think you ever fooled anyone?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

My argument is with an idiotic meme. Are you defending an idiotic meme?

So why do you continually attempt to spread the democrat lies on this subject?

Not spreading any lies.

In the meantime, deadly diseases still need to be tested for and parents have been threatened for refusing to vaccinate their kids for decades.

edit on 4-1-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

My argument is with an idiotic meme. Are you defending an idiotic meme?

In the meantime, deadly diseases still need to be tested for and parents have been threatened for refusing to vaccinated their kids for decades.

Ah, should have realized.

democrats can't meme.

Or apparantly even respond to memes.

I don't know which meme has your panties in a twist, but I bet it was both funny & effective.

Meanwhile...

Defending against a meme or not, you STILL dishonestly implied that there is a precedent for what the fascist democrat party has repeatedly attempted to do for the past year.

There is none.

Because it is a state & local responsibility.

The federal government has ZERO authority to do this, and democrat leaders already knew that before they started lying about it last year.

We KNOW this because those SAME fascist democrats warned Trump about doing something like this in a dishonest effort to fool their useful idiots into thinking Trump EVER had any intention to do what democrats have now done.

So lying in defense of some meme or not, you are STILL lying for political purposes.

Feelz better now?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
This clown car admin already admitted they know its not legal but expected to force most people into it by the time it worked through the court systems.

Should be consequences for that. Like idk, jail.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So I expect you to go to a clinic every week to test for heart disease, diabetes, lupis and cancer cause, ya know you might just have it and you need to know.

You are part of the overall problem with your inability to understand that testing for covid every week when you have no symptoms is foolish and costly.

I assume you also agree with Mandatory vaccine from a company that had to pay out the largest fine EVER for wrong doing!

Baah, Baah

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sirric

So I expect you to go to a clinic every week to test for heart disease, diabetes, lupis and cancer cause, ya know you might just have it and you need to know.

My primary physician has my blood drawn and tested every 3 months. That's how I found out I had gout and high cholesterol. I get a mammogram and a bone scan once a year.

Early treatment saves lives! You can't treat something you don't know you have, so test often.

Your clever meme is an idiotic FAIL.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a reply to: sirric

My primary physician has my blood drawn and tested every 3 months. That's how I found out I had gout and high cholesterol. I get a megagram and a bone scan once a year.

Early treatment saves lives! You can't treat something you don't know you have, so test often.

Do you rage at your neighbors for not doing the same?

Do you insist that your government FORCE everyone else to do the same?

Do you post government propaganda videos applauding your government for FORCING everyone else to do the same?

So why do you post their propaganda here every day?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'm not the one raging. It appears, by reading your posts, that you are the one raging.

I haven't even commented, yet, on what I think SCOTUS will and/or should do.

Citation required.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I'm not the one raging. It appears, by reading your posts, that you are the one raging.

I haven't even commented, yet, on what I think SCOTUS will and/or should do.

Citation required.

No, you provided dishonest precedents in an effort to deceive folks here.

Is that supposed to make it a little better somehow?

Maybe where magic unicorns roam free.

Not in the real world.

You want ME to repost your deranged democrat propaganda over the years?

Do those kind of demands actually work in Fascistland?

We just laugh at them in the real world.

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

This

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join