It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Insurance CEO Says Deaths Up 40% Among Those Aged 18-64, Not Classified As Covid-19 Deaths

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'll play devils advocate, and assume we are still counting Covid-19 deaths. We know Covid-19 has about a 0.3% mortality rate, even going by the inflated "official statistics," and Omicron will further lower this value. Where does the other 39.7% come from? Don't worry, it's a rhetorical question.

According to Davidson, the majority of deaths being filed are not classified as due to Covid-19.

"What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers," he said, adding that the company has seen an "uptick" in disability claims - at first short-term, and now long-term.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

SOURCE

Follow up question: Should the government just ignore this statistic and continue to focus 100% on coronavirus? Should we also give the government a pass, and just ignore it?
edit on 3-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Where does the uptick come from?

Let's see, hospitals closed off and on for 2 years to anyone who didn't have COVID.

People terrified by the government and the media to go to their Dr. if they didn't have COVID.

People terrified by the government and the media they would get COVID if they went near a healthcare facility.

People unable to get treatment for cancer, heart disease, etc. because health care facilities were closed to anyone who didn't have COVID, unless they were at risk of dying on the spot.

2 years of this age group not getting routine healthcare. 2 years of this age group not getting routine tests for preventable fatal diseases.

The answer is easy. A coordinated effort by the US government aided by the mainstream media and big tech.

edit on 1/3/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Where does the uptick come from?

[..]

Unfortunately you are absolutely right. It's a big factor with what you mentioned. Also, without even seeing numbers, I have to assume that mental health deaths is at an all time high as well.
edit on Mon Jan 3 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
To add to my previous post, could there be a tie in with the vaccine? You can't necessarily rule it out but I don't believe that the vaccine is killing people at a high rate. Sure, I do believe that some have had a very unfortunate reaction. I could be very wrong on this.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm sure the government stressing people to death didn't help any.

People would assume I'm joking, but I'm not. Stress overproduces cortisol.

Cortisol is a stress hormone that is NOT our friend in high amounts. Which stress, and especially prolonged stress, stimulates production of. Stressing oneself to death is literally medically tangible here.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Wow 40% is huge if those numbers are accurate then it really cant be anything but the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
There are 3.77 billion people fully vaccinated in the world.
That number is greater than the population of the world in 1970 - just 50 years ago.
The vaccination is experimental.

It is an experiment. The largest experiment in history.

And it has failed to achieve the desired result - or perhaps only failed to achieve the advertised result.
And the adverse affects have yet to be tabulated, analyzed, and published.

Welcome to "the future" where one scientific mistake can end the human race.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Fentanyl leading cause of death for adults 18-45

Pretty much sums it up.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Wow 40% is huge if those numbers are accurate then it really cant be anything but the vaccine.
Exactly,the clue is working age.I don't doubt the hosptitals turning into covid only services has caused extra deaths but working age don't usually die on mass enough to have insurance companies moaning about it.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Too many hospitals refusing treatment for unvaccinated people.

Rise in homicides all over the country.

People refusing treatment due to the frear generated by government.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Are you saying this explains a 40% increase?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Fentanyl leading cause of death for adults 18-45

Pretty much sums it up.

isn't that the drug that comes mainly from China and is flowing through the open borders on the southern US?

It seems like this is the desired result Team Biden is looking for. Why else would they want open borders?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I’d say let’s pull some numbers on deaths from the vaccine, but they do things like classify someone as unvaccinated because the first shot killed them or they never got the second because the first messed them up so bad they died over time or a radon heart attack, etc. There is also another scenario where if you’re out of date you’re considered unvaxxed, so even if we pulled the numbers they wouldn’t mean anything since they’ve been manipulated to hide the dangers of their experimental therapy jab.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Too many hospitals refusing treatment for unvaccinated people.

Rise in homicides all over the country.

People refusing treatment due to the frear generated by government.

Can you give more than one example of a hospital refusing to treat a young patient who will die without treatment and also how that can explain the 40% increase?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

First, it's a 40% increase not 40% of the population, so the numbers, while scary are not doom-scary.

Second, most every hospital now requires a covid test prior to a surgical treatment (except critical) so there is already a built-in delay to almost every non-emergent surgical treatment.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
People unable to get treatment for cancer, heart disease, etc. because health care facilities were closed to anyone who didn't have COVID, unless they were at risk of dying on the spot.

Not even then. February 2020 my Brother in Law was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. Chemo was decided on as the course of treatment. By the time the tests were ran and the protocol was established, we were in the 15 day lockdown. After the "15 days" the hospital would not let him start treatment. If he had started before the lockdown no problem. By the time he could start treatment, they had to redo the tests. They found that the Cancer had worsened. They wanted to send him to one of the top Centers for Cancer treatment, BUT THE STATE DENIED IT BECAUSE OF COVID. They tried, but, he died in December 2020.

edit on 3-1-2022 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Second, most every hospital now requires a covid test prior to a surgical treatment (except critical) so there is already a built-in delay to almost every non-emergent surgical treatment.

Hmmm... I heard they were requiring not just a test, but that they be fully jabbed?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The answer is simple. They have gone back to counting deaths the way they did pre-COVID. The hype did part of it's job, giving the Dems something to bash Trump over the head with and to force the changes to the 2020 Election. Now COVID has to go away for a while to make Biden look good. Don't worry a new strain will be back about the middle of July, just in time for the mid-term elections.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
The answer is simple. They have gone back to counting deaths the way they did pre-COVID. The hype did part of it's job, giving the Dems something to bash Trump over the head with and to force the changes to the 2020 Election. Now COVID has to go away for a while to make Biden look good. Don't worry a new strain will be back about the middle of July, just in time for the mid-term elections.

I agree that numbers have been manipulated, but all cause mortality isn't going to trick any of these life insurance companies, especially when there is a lot of money at stake. There is a "hidden signal" of deaths, and only a few people can see that.
edit on 3-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

You left out disease as a result of increased obesity from being locked in their homes, increased suicides from mental health issues and depression, and the increase in domestic violence and drug and alcohol abuse from being locked down.
edit on 3-1-2022 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join