It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Serial Killer Housed At Washington Women's Prison

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Liberals reap what they sew 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Then always upset when the common sense thing actually happens

I still can't figure out these people's thought processes

Wait!

What?

They have thought process?! Who knew?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Transgenders M2F or F2M need to have their own section secluded from others. Or homosexuals.

But unfortunately this won't happen often because many jails suck and are full of sexual assaults with guards who look the other way.

Also, on an offhand note, why do we keep convicted serial killers alive? Or murderers / rapists. They should be swiftly and painlessly executed under well regulated execution methods.

Why are rapists in prison allowed to just keep raping after a small punishment?

The whole prison system and criminal punishment is wackh. We should be getting rid of the worst of humanity and reforming those who made mistakes.
edit on 3-1-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TzarChasm
The guy is hilariously outnumbered by angry women who would gladly trade parole for a chance to bury him. He's not going to be in the general population if the guards care about his odds of survival. What's the problem?

I'll let you do the maths here.

Love sexually assaulted a developmentally disabled female inmate just prior to his release – at which point he allegedly began identifying as male again.

Now, there you go pointing out facts and hurting people's feelings. You should know better by now. Facts are bad. Reality is offensive. Don't do that!

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Liberals reap what they sew 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Then always upset when the common sense thing actually happens

I still can't figure out these people's thought processes

The real XX women "transgenders" raped in prison will be able to sue the state for lots of bucks for this one.

The real XX women who are killed in prison by "transgender" killers will get millions from the state.

Unfortunately, it will take states losing lots of bucks and real XX women being killed and raped for states to wake up.

However liberals never will wake up, and will continue to defend the practice of XY rapists and XY serial killers of women, being allowed to declare themselves XX without a shred of scientific evidence as "the moral thing to do". Shows a great deal of misogyny on the part of liberals/progressives/and the Democrats who insist on locking XY rapists and killers in with their helpless XX prey.

edit on 1/3/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Im a conservative female. I have been perma-banned from both twitter and reddit for speaking out against this kind of insanity.
edit on 1/3/2022 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Institutionalized misogyny.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Where is the women’s rights activists? Why do I only read these stories on a message board that I assume is dominated by conservative men?

Hmmmm.... maybe because you only frequent websites dominated by conservative men???

But the answer to your first question is that they've been banned from Twitter and Facebook and Reddit. But you could check out Ovarit, Mumsnet, 4thWaveNow, We Are Women, Women are Human, TransCrimesUK, TheGenderCritic, TheseAreNotOurCrimes, -- that's just a few off the top of my head. I could find you more...

Or I could provide you some of my past posts. I used to post quite a bit about it on here... got myself quite the reputation for being the Terfiest of Terfy TERFs for it. Took quite a bit of grief for it as well!

So are you really interested? Or was that just a (very poor) "gotcha" question?
edit on 3-1-2022 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

However liberals never will wake up...

Ahem... it's not just liberals/Dems:

RNC announces 'Pride Coalition,' partnership with Log Cabin Republicans ahead of midterms

This is a bipartisan problem. Or, perhaps more accurately, a unipartisan problem!

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

However liberals never will wake up...

Ahem... it's not just liberals/Dems:

RNC announces 'Pride Coalition,' partnership with Log Cabin Republicans ahead of midterms

This is a bipartisan problem. Or, perhaps more accurately, a unipartisan problem!

I think we can just make it easy and call it "a problem".

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think we can just make it easy and call it "a problem".

Most accurate description of all!

The end results are the same no matter what letter is next to their name or which bubble they inhabit. It's a big problem any way and all ways!

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

They don't fix it, they just run away from it like a kid #ting in the sand box. Then everyone else is left to clean it up.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Keep them in Solitary Confinement then.

There is no reason a convicted "transgender woman" needs to be thrown in with General Population.

They can read a book for their socialization.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

How long before conservatives start getting put in these jails for political reasons? It's not just people reaping what they sew.

How can separate posters make the same mistake? It's not SEWING we're talking about, you don't REAP something that has been sewn. It's reaping what you SOW, not SEW.

Geez, does anyone speak (or write) english anymore?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Is this a plot for a horror movie 'cause It sure sounds like one.

Oh no we didn't get electric chair or lethal injection money in our prison budget!

...what did we spend the budget money on?

Corn bread everyday except when there's canned corn of course.

So what do we do about all those inmates up for the chair or injection?

You know those "Trans-people" the politicians are crazy about?

Yeah...

How about we sorta kinda maybe bring one of those in that is up for one of those two non-budgeted things themselves and look the other way?

Dude!

*high fives commence*

Of course in the real world... what are the prison officials gonna do but point at the bureaucrats? What are the bureaucrats gonna do? Point at the politicians what are the politicians gonna do but point across the aisles what are the aslies gonna do but say all of them are centrists on their way out, what is the way out going to say other than more prison segregation is not in the budget even though it is needed... and the smell of popcorn hits the fan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join