It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Serial Killer Housed At Washington Women's Prison

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Democrats and their Gender Madness. Here are some of the results of their insanity. Hopefully this political issue will eventually resolve itself if the crazy side of the isle can admit that these transgender policies are asinine and a complete violation to women's rights and safety.

4w.pub...

A violent male serial killer who murdered three prostituted women is currently being housed at the Washington Correctional Center for Women after securing a transfer under recent self-identification laws.

Donna Perry, born Douglas, murdered three prostituted women in a four-month timeframe in 1990 – but claimed to have killed nine.

In December 2021, a female former inmate at the WCCW anonymously came forward and reported that the institution had been experiencing a wave of sexual assaults on vulnerable female inmates by trans-identified males who received transfers to the facility after identifying as female.

One such assault was committed by Princess Zoe Andromeda Love, a biological male with a criminal history that included the rape of a 12-year-old girl. Love sexually assaulted a developmentally disabled female inmate just prior to his release – at which point he allegedly began identifying as male again.

The ACLU is defending male rapist assigned to women's prison in the name of transgenderism.

www.spokesman.com...

Records that could potentially identify dozens of transgender inmates in Washington’s state prisons must remain sealed for now, a federal judge in Spokane ruled Monday.

U.S. District Court Judge Thomas O. Rice granted a preliminary order sought by five unnamed transgender inmates, represented by Disability Rights Washington and the American Civil Liberties Union. The order prohibits the Washington Department of Corrections from releasing records sought by the Tacoma News Tribune, KIRO Radio and several other requesters regarding any complaints made against transgender inmates at the Washington Corrections Center for Women in Gig Harbor following an anonymous report of sexual violence there earlier this spring.

www.nationalreview.com/news/biological-males-have-repeatedly-sexually-assaulted-females-in-washington-womens-prison-former-inmate-claims/

4w.pub...

Princess Zoe Andromeda Love, the trans-identified male at the centre of the disturbing case, had a criminal history which included raping a 12-year-old girl. Love completed his sentence earlier this year, and according to other inmates he immediately cut his hair and went back to using his male identity upon release.

Last year, a whistleblower at WCCW stated that some male inmates were simply claiming to be transgender to secure a transfer to the women's facility, where they perceived their incarceration would be easier, and they would have access to women.

As of May 2021, there were 150 male inmates waiting for transfer to a women's institution in Washington state, not including those which have already been moved.

Among the male inmates transferred is serial killer Donna/Douglas Perry, who fled to Thailand to get transgender surgeries prior to being caught and charged. At the time, prosecutors claimed Perry had simply changed gender and appearance to avoid being associated with the crimes.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You are soooo cruel !!!
What about that serial killer's fweeelings...

/sarc off

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

No rest for the wicked they always seem to find a loophole.
Also, the names these people give to themselves Princess Zoe Andromeda Love, the heck is that? Oh, I guess kitten is some kind of special right?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
If you've ever had the misfortune of being locked up you know damned well that most folks doing long bids would do whatever they needed to to get into such a cushy position. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out...
edit on 3-1-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Liberals reap what they sew 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Then always upset when the common sense thing actually happens

I still can't figure out these people's thought processes

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

How long before conservatives start getting put in these jails for political reasons? It's not just people reaping what they sew.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
and these things still have their junk?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Another "new" world record holder maybe?

Only female serial killer to have murdered 3 female prostitutes and a few female inmates while incarcerated. You go, girl.

edit on 3-1-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The guy is hilariously outnumbered by angry women who would gladly trade parole for a chance to bury him. He's not going to be in the general population if the guards care about his odds of survival. What's the problem?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
The guy is hilariously outnumbered by angry women who would gladly trade parole for a chance to bury him. He's not going to be in the general population if the guards care about his odds of survival. What's the problem?

I'll let you do the maths here.

Love sexually assaulted a developmentally disabled female inmate just prior to his release – at which point he allegedly began identifying as male again.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The authorities will soon conclude that transgender people in women's prisons should be kept in separate cells along with other transgender people.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Where is the women’s rights activists? Why do I only read these stories on a message board that I assume is dominated by conservative men?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I don't know what they're waiting for. This issue will never be solved with only 2 official types of gender. The answer is obvious.

Many businesses are going to hate the solution and so are tax payers, but it's the only plausible solution in my opinion. Otherwise opinions will continue being divided and the debate will continue.

A 3rd gender. 3 different prisons. 3 different bathrooms. 3 different everything that matters. If you haven't always been #1 or #2, then you are #3.

I suppose some may still not think that is good enough. It may end up as 4 genders, dependent upon which direction the change went. Regardless, these new genders will never again be a #1 or a #2. That was their choice.

edit on 1/3/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Lady boyz be horn dog serial killing rapists who would have thought that, the sick bastards.

edit on 3-1-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I've never heard of a woman who identifies as a man requesting to be placed in a men's facility...or having such a request granted. I wonder why?

edit on 1/3/2022 by Klassified because: gwammar

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

What’s the problem ?
You !!! You’re the problem and people like you ..
you’re sick in the head like the trans rapist/killer .

edit on 3-1-2022 by Scotchjimmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2022 by Scotchjimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Not much is going to change until Liberals get help with their rampant mental illness.
It’s the biggest epidemic in the country right now….10X worse than Covid.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I'll let you do the maths here.

Love sexually assaulted a developmentally disabled female inmate just prior to his release – at which point he allegedly began identifying as male again.

Yeah, but she deserved it and the general population could just kill the offender!

..why am I the one being sarcastic, user does not live up to his name.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Here's a better idea. Put the offenders in the prison to which their corresponding genitalia corresponds. Once you are convicted of a serious crime, you lose the majority of your rights, including a decision on where you get to sleep at night for the term of your sentence. I don't want you using any of my tax dollars for special treatment.

This is ridiculous pandering to what are clearly mentally ill opportunists. Too damn bad, you should have thought about that before you committed the crime.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Post removed by staff
edit on 1.3.2022 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join