It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Facts: Lurking in the Deep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

ZeFrank sporadically puts out a clump of YouTube vids called True Facts in which he does humorous nature commentary about some critter or other, and they're always pretty hilarious. But this time, he took a new tactic. The deep ocean explorer missions live stream and do commentary of their own, so he took their commentary and sliced himself in as though he were there seeing what they were seeing.

It works out pretty well.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I would like to tap the link and watch it, but the last one of his I watched was this....

It entirely changed my viewpoint on ducks in general.

Not in a good way...

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You really didn't know ducks were that rapey? I'm sorry. Btw, cats also have a barbed penis. That's why the female cat is always really, really put out after intercourse. It hurts!

Nope. The one I posted isn't as traumatic as all that.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You really didn't know ducks were that rapey? I'm sorry. Btw, cats also have a barbed penis. That's why the female cat is always really, really put out after intercourse. It hurts!

Nope. The one I posted isn't as traumatic as all that.

I knew that ducks are rapey and can even change sex for the season if the flock needs it.

9 inch exploding corkscrew penises with counter-corkscrew vaginas was a new thing to me and means that has been going on a LONG time...

I'll watch your post.

TY!

ETA... watched it and as always ZeFrank delivers... I got a laugh out of it and learned something new.

"They have never invited me to be a commentator, so I invited myself."

edit on 000000001America/Chicago1pmSun, 02 Jan 2022 21:39:07 -060039 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I knew about cats, even pigs, but damn those ducks are kinda rapey! I thought they were kinda cool and majestic back when I heard they mate for life, stopped eating them even. Now I'm not sure what I think of them

The undersea doc was hilarious, and I'll hopefully have mostly peaceful dreams, without ducks!

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Before I even clicked on the link to this post on the Live page, I I knew from the title it had to be a ZeFrank video.

For some reason it's been awhile since I last ingested me some ZeFrank and I was wondering why just yesterday.

Thanks!
:
edit on 2022 1 02 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Mutual Corkscrewing is difficult? Learn something new everyday.

Homosexual necrophilia, ducks are brutal again that would be a crowning achievement snapple fun fact cap. I would've killed for an object like that back in high school.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The people in the video watched this also, and found it hilarious.. haha, saw this a while back, zefrank.. when you look at him, you have to wonder how he looks like Morgan Freeman in your mind, before hand.. lol

Love his stuff!!

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
spam
edit on 3-1-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

join