It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Esoteric/Christian help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
When you get into esotericism and Gnostic texts, you find the extreme parallels to Abrahamic religions and any other religion for that matter, because lets be honest, they're all related in one way

Christianity is merely a creation of many past pagan traditions. As I outlined above, you wouldn't be able to give me an original Christian holiday. But I don't want you to assume these words are dismissal of the Divine, instead we mostly can't grasp the nature and magnitude of It.

The Holy Trinity, or as the Zoroastrians called it...The Three Flames. It's all a cosmic web of story telling about the ones who created the skies we gaze into every night. It's all a story about your higher consciousness, your inner consciousness, your animistic consciousness and the divine consciousness.

Lucifer (a Roman Pagan word) is defined as intellect. Lux, which means light, and fer, which means bringer. A bringer of light, or knowledge and enlightenment. The left brain mentality without consideration for the right brain mentality, and this becomes the illusion where-by you're forced to see life through one lens. That's the illusion of lucifer, the false light (as Christians call him the Deceiver). This all ties into EVERY religion to SURPASS this material world in a "spiritual awakening".

We can get into magick, but I'm sure you're already cringing at the word.

Meanwhile, Hollywood creates magick every day. Magick isn't hockus pockus. Magic is you mixing pancake mix, putting it in an oven, and creating something out of it, basically.

What are witch/wizard wands predominately made out of? Holly.

Holly-Wood.

The writings on the wall. And if you want to close the book and consider your story over, so be it. As for me, this is why I love coming to ATS, to engage in learning OR healthy debate.
edit on 7-1-2022 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Not to argue about a point but I thought that you were going on about NEW AGE Christianity which is NOT original Christianity.

Not particularly, but new agism is a subsect of my understanding, though I'm not well informed as to what their movement is about other than they chant mantras in groups, which from my studies of vibration frequencies and light, have an effect in some way.

Again, this is why Christians hymm, chant or have choir in church. Lock hands and pray. It's all the same thing brother. "sending my prayers out to you", the saaaame kitten kaboodle. The Pagan religions were doing it for 1,000's of years before Christ was even a twinkle in Josephs eye.
edit on 7-1-2022 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

es·o·ter·ic
/ˌesəˈterik/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: esoteric

intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.
The Bible says otherwise. The OT Jews did not know anything of a Trinity. This was not even revealed until after Paul was saved via the church writings of 62-65 AD.
edit on 1/7/2022 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

But Abraham was dong it way before Joseph, Daniel. Jacob and Isaac. And before that Noah prayed. So before those religions existed Solomon had already written his books and they existed before the philosophers were a twinkle in their parents eyes.

Prove me wrong!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join