It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Anarctica, all their precautions were for nothing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Well then, mask up, stay isolated and quarantine. I hope you get lucky.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Viral infections have always been that way I think, and mankind learns to live with yet another endemic virus.

I've read that we carry millions of virus in our bodies.

What's interesting in this case is that all the humans have been inoculated, and if dissenting virologists and immunologists are right about ADE and other factors, the shots are actually causing the disease.

Those inoculated in Anarctica are actually causing the disease.

Once it becomes endemic, is it actually a disease, or just a condition?

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Now...there is a great medical pointđź‘Ť. Actually...no-ONE causes it....vax or not.

We are simply "hosts" that many things travel on/by everyday ...and are at varying degrees of immunity. Like always.

Healthy dies, sick lives. Old folks live to 103(my neighbor drives still)..yet babies can die at birth.

No rhyme or reason...just varying degrees of susceptibility...healthy or not.

We carry dozens of nasty things on our freshly showered bodies every minute.

The problem lies when we forget....our bodies were at birth and now....Hosts....for all kinds of "riders".

Some get sick, some won't, some will die, some will be unaffected...either way....

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Yes. From Med School: we have many terms for processes in, with-in, and peripherally about and in...the human body.

A condition can develope into...? That development can morph into...? That morph can present a condition...right for a pathological one (cancer, plague whatever...) to take hold.

A symptom can present a disorder.
The disorder can indicate a disease.
A disease weakens the patient...and if the disease is one that spread to others with the potential to become larger...it's Pathological.

When many pathologicals aren't or can't stop...and then replicates elsewhere continuously...it becomes "pan"( over and above)demic.

Spread worldwide? The condition promoted the symptoms, the symptoms became pathological....and those path's...spreading worldwide...now become Endemic...to what we call ...the "pandemic".
edit on 01220231America/ChicagoTue, 04 Jan 2022 08:31:02 -060031202200000002 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well well if cats and dogs can get covid surely sea lions and penguins can get covid too I guess?

Perhaps this is one you didn’t see coming, but there have been lots of discussions about SARS-CoV-2 and marine mammals. You may think, “people don’t have much contact with marine mammals,” and of course you’d be correct, if you meant direct contact. However, human activity (and waste) can significantly influence marine mammal health.

Beware don't cuddle your goldfish
edit on 0b59America/ChicagoWed, 05 Jan 2022 18:43:59 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 05 Jan 2022 18:43:59 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: M5xaz

Not just the vaccine, but all. of. it.

Vaccine
Mask
Social distance
Quarantine

Everything we're being forced to do by penalty of law made zero difference under ideal circumstances to see if it really does work.

Now, I'm not going to say that the vaccine is of zero benefit at all, but to think it is so good that we have to force it on everyone under pain of even prison camps (looking at you, Australia), is insane. If it worked that well, they wouldn't have COVID in Antarctica.

here is a way to handle this like they did in the old days. i gotta do what for 10 days? wear a what?

edit on 6-1-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Why did all those big wigs and high muckety mucks fly down to Antarctica anyway? Klaus Schwab went down there with others. Why?

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
They don't call it new schwabenland for nothing.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The “vaccinations” don’t prevent COVID nor do the boosters. For vulnerable people, shots may make less intense those COVID strains other than Omicron. With Omicron, there is no “intense.” You get it, you’re not very sick, and with luck, you’re truly immune and that’s the end of the Chinese Communist Party’s viral gift to the world.

So, it means that "vaccines" are not really vaccines. They are medical treatments and medical treatments cannot be mandatory or required for anything.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

You're asking the wrong guy. I had nothing to do with it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join