It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Pandemics - Say NO to globalism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Globalism is the disease
Pandemic the cure

fight back - share a germ

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: 19Bones79

End globalism.

But how we will form the Federation of Planets like in Star Trek? Is there a good form of globalism or having a united planet?

For anyone concerned about the future of our planet, it should be clear that the dirtiest country in the world wrt disease, China, should not have a monopoly on manufacturing and supplying basic goods.

They are one of the worlds largest manufacturers because of how they treat and compensate labour. China, India, etc. are all able to leverage their population to drive down wages and ultimately production costs. You might need globalism if you wanted to do away with this.

Farming the natural way without geo-engineered seeds must make a comeback.

Not sustainable for growing populations or dwindling natural resources and fertile lands.

Do you not see how culture is being eroded everywhere by the mind-numbing stupidity of wokeist doctrine?

Individualism is a good thing, but we are still a social and community reliant species…I expect the cultural majority will continue to band together, and either relegate, assimilate or destroy the smaller ones.

Covid mandates seem to be destroying individualism, society and community at a good clip. The majority is winning, as always.

So we can hope to get the federation then?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
there is no globalism

there is only one winner and everyone else are losers

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

The concepts that currently trailer globalism like authoritarianism, nanny-state, social credit ratings, zero privacy, political correctness, blatant propaganda, pseudoscience, zero bodily autonomy etc are things that liberals and democrats are actively embracing much more so than conservatives and republicans.

You might want to argue these points but that would simply be a waste of both of our time so don't bother.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: 19Bones79

But how we will form the Federation of Planets like in Star Trek? Is there a good form of globalism or having a united planet?

There is NO good form of globalism.
The EU "parliament" is barely democratic
The UN even less so, and CORRUPT.

The UN has done NOTHING of value since Korea.

Big government = too much power in the hands of too few.
Very bad idea

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
We all are as free as we wish to be.
I Jumped in played the game for a lil bit (6 years) the problem was I never cared. I now have a job that accommodates my needs (which are many.)
a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Ive got two weans in tow and a Mrs CrazyFox.

Fact of the matter is i don't have much choice but to play the game unless i want to live out the back of a white transit van.

Life gets you by the short and cullies and the system pulls you in to the equation.

Its all geared towards control ether by compliance or necessity.

Canny just pull it all down through and put some other in place, well not without everything falling to pieces and the streets knee deep in blood.

And "They" ken that fact just fine.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

What i want is beside the point where progress is concerned same as yourself.

Whats in the post......is in the post.

Like i suggest you cant stop progress.

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Vaccines should be a choice after all you catch more flies with honey rather than vinegar.

I don't really think there is any sort of antidote where globalism is concerned, its a logical conclusion.

How we get there through is what matters because just like in life its the journey that's of importance, not the destination which is the same for everyone.
edit on 4-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Vaccines should be a choice after all you catch more flies with honey rather than vinegar.

I don't really think there is any sort of antidote where globalism is concerned, its a logical conclusion.

How we get there through is what matters because just like in life its the journey that's of importance, not the destination which is the same for everyone.

when the pandemic kills enough people, governments will start enforcing borders, putting up walls, and promote self sustaining economies.
when that happens . . . no more globalism

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

sraven we have been enforcing borders one way or another since we decided to draw imaginary lines on maps.

Without ""globalism"" we aint getting off this rock, and it will end in tears, with a whimper not a bang.

Depends how we get there, you see the bankers are perfectly happy with a slave race stack at the arse end of our Suns gravity well.

"Can you see what it is yet?"

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I understand and wear a mask daily (mostly cause I prefer incognito.)
I already had the rone and will not be even considering a vx until that changes from extremely rare to likely on the cdc website.
a reply to: andy06shake

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join