It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Pandemics - Say NO to globalism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
You want to see an end to pandemics both released and yet to be unleashed?

End globalism.

We all know the old saying: don't put all your eggs into one basket.

For anyone concerned about the future of our planet, it should be clear that the dirtiest country in the world wrt disease, China, should not have a monopoly on manufacturing and supplying basic goods.

If you put batteries in series and one develops a problem, you have no current.

Likewise, countries should rather develop independently alongside each other, becoming self sustainable nation states.

Countries who cannot feed themselves, should be the only reason other countries reach out to their fellow human beings in the spirit of love and compassion.

Permaculture has the ability to transform deserts.

Imagine a world where the news cycle is dominated by countries reaching out to each other and making a meaningful difference.

Imagine the job creation if all countries focused on becoming as independent of other countries as they possibly can.

Farming the natural way without geo-engineered seeds must make a comeback.

Healthy eating has to be implemented.

No more cancer causing ingredients in any products.

Ruthless profiteering has to stop.

Politicians must start to represent the people as opposed to being lawmakers that represent the interests of corporations.

Globalism with its pure pursuit of profit for a select few puts us all in very real danger.

You must grow food.

You will have sovereignty.

Your happiness should be self determination.

All countries should have adequate border security, and countries where disease start should immediately stop all travel going in and out of the country.

For all the lefties, do you not see how globalism is merely colonialism updated and rebranded for a digital age?

Do you not see how culture is being eroded everywhere by the mind-numbing stupidity of wokeist doctrine?

Or would you rather escape into a fake virtual reality as envisioned by Mark Zuckerberg and be forced into compliance like your life depends on it?
edit on 2-1-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

End globalism.

But how we will form the Federation of Planets like in Star Trek? Is there a good form of globalism or having a united planet?

For anyone concerned about the future of our planet, it should be clear that the dirtiest country in the world wrt disease, China, should not have a monopoly on manufacturing and supplying basic goods.

They are one of the worlds largest manufacturers because of how they treat and compensate labour. China, India, etc. are all able to leverage their population to drive down wages and ultimately production costs. You might need globalism if you wanted to do away with this.

Farming the natural way without geo-engineered seeds must make a comeback.

Not sustainable for growing populations or dwindling natural resources and fertile lands.

Do you not see how culture is being eroded everywhere by the mind-numbing stupidity of wokeist doctrine?

I wrestled with this for a bit. Cultures are not stagnate, they evolve or die. Rarely do they persist.

Would we not expect our global culture to continue to evolve as well? Some people hold onto the past, but seem to always remain the minority.

Individualism is a good thing, but we are still a social and community reliant species…I expect the cultural majority will continue to band together, and either relegate, assimilate or destroy the smaller ones.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Open door prison ( which I've mention now for a year ) is what almost all humankind is living. The masters put us into economic slaves. Too many people got too rich and that was a threat to the masters. As for America, they better get off their lazy ass and start making shoes real quick, although I think Mexico will take up the slack when shoes become too expensive. Shipping cost from Asia has sky rocketed recently. Time for America to make its own shoes. And beddings also.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You're telling me that with science we can travel the universe but we can't feed ourselves properly?

You want to become one of the pajama people on Star Trek where our future will be dominated by social credit scores and technology which is completely removed from 99% of people's ability to understand and will seem godlike, rendering us completely dependent upon that which we can not effect in any meaningful way.

Chances are you'll be one of the fatties in a reality where Buy n Large is the only company and A. I. monitors your compliance.

If they decide to keep all the useless eaters.

Back in the day putting a bunch of people on a ship and traveling to destinations unknown was called...?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You're right. Globalism purely benefits the plantation owners, not the people under the crack of the whip.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Depends on how we get there.

TPTB and world banks with a finger in every pie are a bad idea.

End of the day through if humanity does not come together and unite.

Instead of fighting over ever diminishing resources religious indifference and imaginary lines on maps.

We will never manage to get off this rock and our eggs in to another basket before we destroy ourselves.
edit on 2-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Depends on how we get there.

TPTB and world banks with a finger in every pie are a bad idea.

End of the day through if humanity does not come together and unite.

Instead of fighting over ever diminishing resources religious indifference and imaginary lines on maps.

We will never manage to get off this rock and our eggs in to another basket before we destroy ourselves.

We have some overlapping interests, which is encouraging to see if we are to come together, and take charge of the wellbeing of the planet.

We have to collapse the pyramid structure that rule us, but in order to do that everyone has to be able to take care of themselves or be helped out by those around them take care of themselves.

We can unify in our humanity without compromising our identities and ultimately our natural development.

People are different, accept it.

Globalism is turning us all into one amorphous mass without sight, smell, touch, hearing and clearly without sense or taste.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If only there was a way to awaken from this madness.

I'm pretty sure I had signs that point to 2022 being one of the hardest year of our lifetime until now. Sh-t is gonna start to get very real and extremely disturbing, if it is not already.

In my country, our evil PM just imposed a new curfew just before the new year and make it illegal to gather with family or friends once again just like last year. Being out of your home after 22h p.m can get you a 1000 to 6000$ fine. All of this after they even acknowledged themselves that omnicron is less deadly than its counterpart, the delta variant (but more contagious).

So at this point it's become a pandemic of cases and not even deaths anymore. Still, we are destroying our whole society in its name and also compromising the future of our childrens.
This is insanity. There is no words to describe the kind of evil that run rampant in this world. We are in for a rude awakening...

Any solutions one would ask?
Well it would be a start to start truly working on yourself and be ready to let go of old habits that doesn't serve you anymore. It cam be anything as long as you make an effort to rise up towards the challenge ahead.
Make no mistake, time is running out real quick and at any time now our reality could be turned upside down. We take things for granted and it's a big big mistake.

Life is no joke. We are all being tested right now. The good news is it's a new year so it means new opportunities. So give it a try if you can. Commit to something you truly wanna change and just fcking do it. We don't know what tomorrow will bring...

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   

People are a lot more similar that different, accept that fact.

As to collapsing the system, well thats all well and good, but true change requires blood in spades, and thats just how we roll as a species.

Its the paradigm humanity has followed throughout recorded history that has to change.

To many have nots far to few haves.

People that stand alone, fall alone 19Bones79 same with nations and civilisations.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We are talking past each other. Of course people have more similarities than differences, that which makes us human.

As everywhere else nature has shown us, a suitable environment brings variety and everything flourishes when there is variety.

The same goes for cultures that are allowed to develop and flourish of their own accord.

Conformity destroys the soul of humanity, bringing us closer to the machines they want us to integrate with.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

It is all about balance, ile give you that.

Evil prevails when things are out of kilter.

As to souls 19Bones79, well further study is required there, im on the fence as to whither or not we are more than the sum of our parts, i hope so.

The singularity is in the post mate, and will happen with or without or consent, cant stop progress or go backwards without stagnation on the vine for our race.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Soul, as in personality.

As opposed to having none, no critical thought, nothing beyond corporate induced identity, being a nobody whose only reprieve will be the cool gadgets he gets to # if his social credit score is deemed favorable.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Again that's the paradigm that has to change.

We are consumers, we move to an area and exploit the resources and change the place to suit our purpose.

We are like a virus in some respects.

They will never retard our critical thought and identity all the same, if in doubt just look at the difference of opinion and discussion we have around these here parts.

If that were to happen our race stagnate regress and fall to pieces.

The cool gadgets will get cooler 19Bones79, because humans don't invent tools that they do not use.

As to social credit scores, pain in the arse right, but just another way we use to measure one another against the rest.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

We shouldn't have to be like a virus, have you not read the suggestions offered in the op?

The part of us that acts virus like is personified through companies that put profits above all else i.e globalism.

The more we remove people from their roots the more they become dependant upon these holy (untouchable) profit chasing monoliths that will say the customer is always right because we tell the customer how to behave in the end.

You obviously have no idea what a disatrous future it is which you seek.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

But we are like virus.

And you are obviously scared about whats in the post.

Change is inevitable 19Bones79.

Cant stop the human race just because we don't like the direction which is always forward.

Cant stay in the one place forever 19Bones79, roots travel you see, and so do we as a race.

As to whats obvious about the future that would be progress and eventual unity if we wish to remain the dominant species on the planet.

Humanity 2.0 is just around the corner, like it or lump it the singularity will help us built a better human, hopefully not with the biological short comings that we have just now.

Or we can go back to the cave and howl at the moon in ignorance, take your pick.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Cultures have and do adapt to their environments, but it means daily physical labor and little spare time. With our technology, artificial time management, and desire for perpetual growth and prosperity, most will never give up the comforts and conveniences to adapt to a perma-culture lifestyle modeled on the environment and it's ecosystems. Few in this world today would except the responsibility of producing most of what they need based on a lifestyle that benefits the biosphere while creating stable and sustainable cultures.

"Globalism" in this age is a culture that would be more suited to life in space where every detail has to be in control to provide a suitable environment to survive in and ultimately thrive. In the hostile environment of outer space, we would need to exploit all resources, pursue perpetual growth and expand forever further from Earth.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The point being we can still advance scientifically beyond this planet without it being driven by numbers and profit. Without authoritarianism becoming the system that underscores it to the complete enslavement of all of humanity.

We can also fix problems and our attitude towards each other and how we affect the environment before taking this show on the road to parts unknown.

We have one chance to decide how we go forward and you are content to let corporations to decide that future and saying there's no other way, it's inevitable.

The future you want is going to be perfect for people just like you.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Saying no to globalism and also stop complying with masks, vaccines, social distancing, and vax passports. This will help stop this scam in its tracks. Problem is that so many people are brainwashed by the propaganda box and people with perceived authority (i.e. biden, fauci, cdc, fda, governors, mayors etc). These people have no authority and the "science they claim to base all of this on is never shown because its fake and manufactured.

There are people that were gung ho about getting their shots and triple masking that are finally starting to question this plandemic and the vaccines, this gives me hope but I just wish this awakening would spread faster. All we can do is educate others, and raise our own vibrations which will help raise the vibes of those who are near us. I have faith in humanity that they will all wake up.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Saying no to globalism and also stop complying with masks, vaccines, social distancing, and vax passports. This will help stop this scam in its tracks. Problem is that so many people are brainwashed by the propaganda box and people with perceived authority (i.e. biden, fauci, cdc, fda, governors, mayors etc). These people have no authority and the "science they claim to base all of this on is never shown because its fake and manufactured.

There are people that were gung ho about getting their shots and triple masking that are finally starting to question this plandemic and the vaccines, this gives me hope but I just wish this awakening would spread faster. All we can do is educate others, and raise our own vibrations which will help raise the vibes of those who are near us. I have faith in humanity that they will all wake up.

I agree heartily. Stop complying, they are not worthy as leaders of following. Hard times are coming for nearly all of us but the great redeeming factor in all this is how adversity brings out the best in us. Watch how people cooperate after a hurricane or flood. I have seen it firsthand several times. It restores my faith in humanity but sadly things must get very bad for us to find the good within.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

"People just like you".

Well that's a slippery slope. LoL

The future will happen with or without people like me or you for that matter.

Some of the other stuff i dont necessarily disagree.

You are going forward all the same, like it or lump it, only thing you can choose is how to act and carry yourself in the process.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join