It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betty got Boosted shortly before her death

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Witjas also shot down a debunked report that claimed White had just gotten a COVID-19 booster shot on Dec. 28.

“People are saying her death was related to getting a booster shot three days earlier, but that is not true. She died of natural causes,” he told the magazine. “Her death should not be politicized — that is not the life she lived.”

I agree using her death to promote agendas is disgusting

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Mmmkay what about that Mans statement her agent Jeff Witjas?

What's his motivation to lie or not tell the truth?

You really need to stop drinking all that antivax cool aid pal.

The links matter little, the Man could tell you the same from his own mouth and you would still choose to believe as you wish.

The real travesty is you do the memory of a really nice old lady a disservice using her death for your own spurious motivations and to satisfy your sick nonsensical agenda.

This tripe should be in the hoax bin where it belongs.

edit on 6-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I heard a local talk show host, not a dyed in the wool conservative but also definitely not a liberal mention this. He's anti conspiracy theorist to a fault if I'm honest about him. But he repeated what her publicist said and said it was debunked she didn't get the vaxx.
But its entirely possible she did. I don't believe anything you hear in the media since they said Tiffany Dover did not die. She just fell off the face of the earth.
Factcheck. org is worthless, they never say anything but what they want to say, true or not. And we're left wondering. Did she get the vaxx? Nobody knows but those closest to her and they're not saying.
edit on 6-1-2022 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: andy06shake

You realise that Betty White’s Agent Jeff Witjas has debunked this nonsense.

Saying that Betty did not give the quote, or even receive her booster at that time.

www.forbes.com...

eu.usatoday.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

Yes, those links all point to companies that are in the Trusted News Initiative. They will uphold the narrative. They are paid to do so.

And yet no evidence of any money changing hands has ever been revealed.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Tiffany Dover fainted after being vaccinated, she's not dead.

You see her minutes later, back on her feet, telling the television cameras that she suffers from a medical condition.

"I have a history of having an overactive vagal response, and so with that if I have pain from anything—hangnail or if I stub my toe—I can just pass out"

Which certainly did not stop her being harassed by anti-vaxxers.

edit on 6-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join