It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betty got Boosted shortly before her death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: loveguy

They're getting airtime on Fox and One America.

Malone? Yeah, I heard of him, and others. Thanks for that. 👍

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

It's still not enough airtime.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I realize that Betty White was 99 years young and our natural inclination is to jump to conclusions and assume she died of natural causes. If you search for her cause of death you will find most legacy media making the same assumption. After all, she's 99, does it even matter at that point? Can we just give Pfizer a pass this one time?

NO.

Even if the account you linked to got banned and removed...when I first read about Betty White's death, my first thoughts were "Oh no. She got a booster before her 100th birthday show."

There has been a media campaign to get Betty White vaccinated (and boosted) since the day the vaccines rolled out. Here's a snippet from The New York Daily News dated January 13, 2021.

By BRIAN NIEMIETZ
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
JAN 13, 2021 AT 2:16 PM

With COVID-19 vaccinations underway, the first doses obviously need to go to front line workers, educators, the elderly and those most vulnerable. This is a national health crisis and no one should get to cut the line.

But it’s also essential to eventually get a shot into the arms of those who make us laugh, sing and give us hope. Let’s start with these stars of stage and screen so they can get back to doing what they do best.
BETTY WHITE

Living legend Betty White turns 99 on Sunday and there would be no better way to celebrate than with a couple of shots. The “Golden Girls” star’s career has spanned 80 years and there’s no reason to think she doesn’t have a little more gas in the tank. White celebrated her birthday last year by tweeting her excitement over the release of “Betty White: First Lady of Television” on Netflix.

Betty White, Bill Murray, Dolly Parton, Paul McCartney — vaccinate these entertainment icons ASAP

So Betty White would have been vaccinated in January 2021. She probably had a booster in summer 2021 around the Delta wave.

So the only question would be, was Betty White coerced into getting a 4th jab for the Omicron variant before her 100th birthday, because she wanted to be around people for her birthday and all the other celebs for the 100th birthday celebration?

And even if that Twitter account was removed, considering the media pressure to get Betty White vaccinated BEGAN once the vaccines rolled out, there is a high probabilty that Betty White got the 4th jab for the Omicron variant.

BUT, even if she looked completely healthy and vibrant and full of life at 99, her death will be blamed on old age.
BUT, even if she got jab #4 and suffered from a blood clot or myocarditis as a side effect, her death will be labelled "natural causes".

It was Main Stream Media that ran articles pressuring the vaccination of Betty White. You really don't think that Main Stream Media would ever admit that their vaccine-pressure of Betty White to get 4 jabs in a year inevitably killed her.

Main Stream Media would never admit to any wrong doing.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

The Laws of Probability and the Fact that Extremely Older People have Frail Immune Systems . Booster Vaccines Must have Contributed to Her Passing .

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: andy06shake

Last I heard of Mrs. White was that she was well and looking forward to a grand 100 year birthday celebration.

Betty White’s last tweet proves how excited she was for 100th birthday: See

www.geo.tv...

My 100th birthday… I cannot believe it is coming up,” she wrote, before asking people to pick up the latest issue of the magazine just three days before passing away of ‘natural causes’.

No evidence. I agree. But I also don’t believe in coincidence.

You have what was billed as a 99 year old lady full of life that completed a 100 year celebration movie sending out she was excited for her 100 year birthday. People excited for their birthday usually don’t die before their birthday of natural causes.

Can sheer willpower keep patients alive in their dying hours?

www.statnews.com...

You're statistically more likely to die on your birthday — here are 4 possible reasons why

www.insider.com...

When someone knows they are terminally ill, they may see their birthday as a goal to reach for, meaning they just hold on until they reach another milestone. This may be the same for religious holidays, as there is an increase in cancer deaths around Christmas, and a Passover effect in the Jewish community.

With little explanation why the death occurred.

Betty White's 100th Birthday Movie Special Will Move Forward — How and When to Watch
Betty White died on Friday at age 99, PEOPLE confirmed, just two weeks before she would have celebrated her centennial year

people.com...

——-
Sorry. It is a strange coincidence that a seemingly healthy person with a meaningful and productive life, excited, tweeting out about her birthday dies two weeks before her birthday.

they never see it coming, do they.

it comes like a thief in the night.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Laws of Probability and the Fact that Extremely Older People have Frail Immune Systems . Booster Vaccines Must have Contributed to Her Passing .

Its hard to believe Covid-19 wasn't fabricated as "a cause" of death for Betty White.

Come to think of it, relatively few VIP's had Covid-19 associated with their death announcements in 2021.

2021 Death listing: pagesix.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

a reply to: MDDoxs

Getting a Booster shot at 99 Years Old DID Contribute to her Passing ....................NEXT .

Care to back that claim up with actual information?

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

even if it was directly caused by the booster, and it was obvious, they aren't likely to inform the public of the unpleasantness.

I think that the opposite would be true, her celebrity status would make it many times more likely that her estate would sue if it were the vax.

Sue who exactly? The makers have been granted indemnity, which means they can’t be sued.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Sorry, I must be experiencing the Mandela effect because in my home dimension, timeline, section of the Matrix you can't get Tucker Carlson to shut up about this.
edit on 3-1-2022 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If that were true, then we'd be seeing an increase in deaths of seniors around the time the get vaxxed.

Besides, it's already been shown in this thread by someone else that the tweet about her getting the booster was a hoax.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

The can't be sued federally, you can still take out a private lawsuit at the state level.

Their immunity also doesn't cover fraud, so if you can demonstrate that they knew that their product was dangerous and covered it up you can sue them for that.

The "immunity" thing isn't actually immunity, it really just means that the government takes over responsibility for unforeseen deaths or injuries. It means that a victim can claim compensation without having to fight an expensive lawsuit.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The Sky is Blue .

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yes and the big Austin has reported that he tested Positive for COVID.
Even though he has been VAXXED and Wears a MASK.
Feeling Mild Symptoms.
Going to stay home for 5 Days.
and there lies the Excuse to VAX all Military.
Go Figure

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
Yes and the big Austin has reported that he tested Positive for COVID.
Even though he has been VAXXED and Wears a MASK.
Feeling Mild Symptoms.
Going to stay home for 5 Days.
and there lies the Excuse to VAX all Military.
Go Figure

Shouldn't leave home until he tests negative? President Fauci is considering it.

nypost.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It would seem that Fauci has more Authority than even GOD.
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You don't know when or if she had the booster. You know nothing about her medical condition before she died. Pronouncing the cause of a person's death from a position of ignorance is foolish and disrespectful.

edit on 3-1-2022 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

It's still not enough airtime.

It'll be a while before they realize what they admitted to.

Two out of how many broadcasters on a 24/7/365.

On a sinking ship it's like using an underrated bilge pump, set up for failure.

AZ doesn't care if the ship sinks. Doesn't even know how far out to sea at this point.

Subliminal hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Of course that's your opinion. I literally guessed that's what you were gonna say the second I saw you replied. How could I possibly have predicted that?

Vaccines are the leading causes of coincidences these days. The thing is, just because an old person dies, doesn't mean it's natural causes.

Correlation is not necessarily causation.

Edit to soften my response. We need to wait for more facts to appear if in fact Ms. a white recently had the booster and that the cause of death was specifically from known vaccine side effect and not from her failing health. This is a theory and it will either prove out or not.

It will never prove out because no one will ever investigate it. But it's a correlation - of that you can be sure. So we can't conclude anything, but we can certainly theorize as to what might have happened.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Poor old Wetty Bhite.

Who knew she was addicted to drugs, eh ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join