It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Betty got Boosted shortly before her death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

She was an amazing lady, I believe she died of old age, been active until almost 100 years is just amazing, but I would love to know if she got boosted indeed, or how long she got the first two jabs.

Been this older she should not have been qualified for any type of injections that could speed her body deterioration due to age.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Hmmmm that’s a tough one to call.

On one hand her age… she was on borrowed time.
The other, we know the vax and the boosters cause heart issues.

It’s possible the vax sped up the inevitable by a few days.
But really, the Lord probably realized he missed her on his list 10 years ago and decided to come knocking.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Interesting theory, but not a lot of facts at this time.

My opinion is that it is coincidence more than anything, if in fact she did recently receive the booster shot.

Ms. White has had failing health over the last 5-10 years. This is known and has been reported on several times over the years. Her seeking out the vaccine in a comprised state make sense.

Says the poster touting a 2100 person poll, but yes this is likely a coincidence but let's face it even if it was directly caused by the booster, and it was obvious, they aren't likely to inform the public of the unpleasantness.

Anecdotally now 3 of my favorite celebs and sports personalities have all passed after following the science..

Aaron, Hagler, and now Betty White, all 3 seemed genuine and were great people despite their celebrity

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: MDDoxs

Edit to soften my response. We need to wait for more facts to appear if in fact Ms. a white recently had the booster and that the cause of death was specifically from known vaccine side effect and not from her failing health. This is a theory and it will either prove out or not.

Bold by me. I agree we need to wait. The pandemic that was not is being exposed for those that can see So why not take a breather and stop injecting ourselves with a product that the FDA has requested 75 years to release. [b]Informed consent will be valid once that has been released until then we do not have it
bgr
lnk

edit on 1/2/2022 by CrazyFox because: fb censored sister company yt ironic or devious ? ? ?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Mostly in young men, and even then only seriously with 1 in 500,000 people.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

even if it was directly caused by the booster, and it was obvious, they aren't likely to inform the public of the unpleasantness.

I think that the opposite would be true, her celebrity status would make it many times more likely that her estate would sue if it were the vax.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I do believe that there is enough evidence to pass the RCT .
Now , away with your mantras .

You are welcome to that opinion, but I disagree. There is also not enough evidence of causation at this time to say that Ms. White died of the vaccine.

It is not valuable for us to jump to conclusions, but rather we should ask good questions to help us find the the truth of it all.

I think age and her health issues seem like very strong contributors to her passing.

I feel less than happy discussing this subject when Ms. White brought so much laughter into the world.

I'm sure you can agree, at the very least, that the timing is suspicious. She could have died at literally any time during her 99th year but within a week of having her booster shot is 1 in 52 or 1 in 100 based on your observations of her failing health. The math doesn't look good and that's cause for inquiry given the pattern our friendly neighborhood virtuoso provided.

Jumping to conclusions isn't intelligent but asking questions is.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Of course that's your opinion. I literally guessed that's what you were gonna say the second I saw you replied. How could I possibly have predicted that?

Vaccines are the leading causes of coincidences these days. The thing is, just because an old person dies, doesn't mean it's natural causes.

Correlation is not necessarily causation.

Edit to soften my response. We need to wait for more facts to appear if in fact Ms. a white recently had the booster and that the cause of death was specifically from known vaccine side effect and not from her failing health. This is a theory and it will either prove out or not.

Like you, they will never admit it.
But you already knew that.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
thermodynamics, or pathology?

👎

The unvaxxed are not getting any airtime, only the jabbed are there promoting the unknown serum?

One less jab promoter?

edit on (1/2/2222 by loveguy because: Beneficent 2022

edit on (1/2/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Based on what study?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

even if it was directly caused by the booster, and it was obvious, they aren't likely to inform the public of the unpleasantness.

I think that the opposite would be true, her celebrity status would make it many times more likely that her estate would sue if it were the vax.

Silly Arggh Zombies... you can't sue the vaccine manufacturers, but you know that? you are so much more intelligent than that, so either you are pretending or trolling, notice I didn't add completely stupid. Because we know you are not stupid.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Silly Arggh Zombies... you can't sue the vaccine manufacturers, but you know that? you are so much more intelligent than that, so either you are pretending or trolling, notice I didn't add completely stupid. Because we know you are not stupid.

To misquote RR, "The Vax Covidians are not stupid. They just know a lot of things that are simply not true."

edit on 000000001America/Chicago1pmSun, 02 Jan 2022 12:35:01 -060035 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Here's an example of your bs where you throw out some number and never have a source.

In new preprint, researchers from Kaiser Permanente in Oregon show how rates of post-vaccine myocarditis may be underestimated by just using ICD10 diagnosis codes currently used by VSD (the official surveillance network).

“We identified that the encounter text description methodology identified approximately twice as many cases of myopericarditis following COVID-19 mRNA vaccination.”

For males following the 2nd dose the rate was found to be 537.1 per million or 1-in-1,862.

source

It's one in 1,800.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

It's called Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine against Covid-19 in Israel, published in the New England Journal of Medicine last month.

But of course you already knew that due to my previous comments.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Betty White was a national comedic treasure...It's criminal that she was taken from the world by this diabolical Booster.

How many MORE must die?

edit on 2-1-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Seriously, did you expect me not to read it?

The text you are quoting doesn't come from your source. It's from a tweet that tags your source. Your source actually says the following

Among those who received a second dose of vaccine (n=146,785), we estimated a risk as 95.4 cases of myopericarditis per million second doses administered

It says that fewer than 100 people will have myopericarditis for every million people vaxxed. My source (Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine against Covid-19 in Israel from the New England Journal) has a similar finding, of those 100 per million, only 1 in 500,000 was considered to be serious. Which is exactly what I said in the section that you quote me on.
edit on 2-1-2022 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The tweet that said she had just gotten the booster was from a fake account. See the comment on the previous page with the links.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You can sue them, it's just easier to use government compensation scheme. Their immunity is only at the federal level.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

They're getting airtime on Fox and One America.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

In general, I'm against censorship and against companies deleting online content simply because it's dishonest, but there is so much fake content out there from anti-vaxxers and from people who just plain want to make mischief that it looks like a purge is inevitable if we're ever going to get out of these constant lockdowns.

Problem is, where I live, many pro vax are not going to be content with just a media purge to get out of constant lockdowns but are seeking something a little more extreme. Their stance has become dangerous. At least people on ats are exposed to alternate points of view and understand the necessity of debate and community to arrive at common ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join