It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The left is saying that "Let's Go Brandon" is a call to insurrection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I'm getting a bit tired of saying "you can't make this up", but it's so true! Is there anything these nutjobs don't see as 'a call to insurrection'? Here are a couple of absolutely classic examples of the old adage "rules for thee, but not for me". There are hundreds of examples, and here are a couple favorites:
Austin, Texas mayor Steve Adler telling people to stay home, while he was on vacation in Mexico

Another classic example is Michelle Obama saying she was shaken to her core by Trump's comments about women. That's really funny, because Michelle and Barry invited their buddy Jay Z to the White House 3-4 times. Jay Z has recorded numerous songs calling women bitches and hoes. But that's OK, right Michelle?

The dems didn't just call Trump (and his supporters) vile names, they had daily meltdowns over him. The Hollywood attention whores couldn't wait to jump on the bandwagon.

Madonna's comments

Johnny Depp's comments

Now the liberal media slush heads are claiming that the Brandon meme is tantamount to insurrection. Madonna, Johnny and Kathy Griffin were "just kidding", but 'let's go Brandon' is unacceptable. It's horrendous! It's a threat to democracy itself. The loon at the 1:00 mark actually says that the "let's go Brandon" slogan is the "cry of people who want to violently take over this country".

edit on 1-1-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
When I hear, "Let's go Brandon", all I hear is people who are more interested in a bumper sticker slogans than really coming up with policies to help Americans and better their lives.

I hear mindless parroting of a slogan that's suppose to be "clever" but really is a bit childish.

With that being said, though, have at it.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Big butter-up happening for Nancy's little Jan6 rally and fake setups 不

Every Democrat has their ordazz 不

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You need a 2nd look at everything you think you know and mis-understand 不

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

M'kay...Let's Go Brandon!"

Even Joe agrees. You caught that right?

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Duly noted. Thanks for your input.
The point of the thread was to highlight another example of the left's hypocrisy. Even you must agree that the libs' pearl clutching over the Brandon meme is hilarious.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
As Russel Brand sagely observed, news media and their studio management is ridiculously reliant on provoking anti Trump sentiment for effortless controversy and revenue. A smart politician or philanthropist or community leader of any capacity would immediately redirect that dialogue into a more relevant topic as many times as necessary.

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
When I hear, "Let's go Brandon", all I hear is people who are more interested in a bumper sticker slogans than really coming up with policies to help Americans and better their lives.

I hear mindless parroting of a slogan that's suppose to be "clever" but really is a bit childish.

I wonder if you realize how much sweeter the expression is that it was concocted by a liberal reporter from a liberal network while trying to sell yet even more FAKE NEWS. On top of that, it took the idea of FJB, already a stadium favorite, and tamed the language to make it acceptable anywhere. Nice job.
Let's go Brandon.
edit on 1-1-2022 by VinMan because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

A smart politician or philanthropist or community leader of any capacity would immediately redirect that dialogue into a more relevant topic as many times as necessary.

There is currently a huge resurgence of Trump derangement syndrome, and the left wing media (and especially Hollywood) is cashing in. The late night talk show idjuts are still doing it, and the left wing MSM is hatching conspiracy theories about Trump using "secret codes" to direct his minions. It's just too funny.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
. . . . waiting for NBC Democrat Kelli Stavast to think up another great slogan 不不不

(post by headcheck removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Some recent developments with the actual Brandon for you to peruse.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Sort of like OMB, it comes with the territory. Childish though? the left does it too, and exceptionally well.

The thing about "Let's go Brandon" isn't even about Biden's ineptitude it's about an embarrassed reporter, being equally inept and making it worse by saying they were saying "Let's go Brandon" thus making it become a meme.

Now everybody knows what it means, is she would have been quiet and ignored it. That is what is funny.

Well, not as funny as you trying as you being Biden's knight in shining armor defending his honor.

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Now the liberal media slush heads are claiming that the Brandon meme is tantamount to insurrection. Madonna, Johnny and Kathy Griffin were "just kidding", but 'let's go Brandon' is unacceptable. It's horrendous! It's a threat to democracy itself. The loon at the 1:00 mark actually says that the "let's go Brandon" slogan is the "cry of people who want to violently take over this country".

I'm starting to think that one of the requirements to identify as a liberal is to be a thin-skinned whiny little bitch. Because they are. All of them.

link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: TzarChasm

A smart politician or philanthropist or community leader of any capacity would immediately redirect that dialogue into a more relevant topic as many times as necessary.

There is currently a huge resurgence of Trump derangement syndrome, and the left wing media (and especially Hollywood) is cashing in. The late night talk show idjuts are still doing it, and the left wing MSM is hatching conspiracy theories about Trump using "secret codes" to direct his minions. It's just too funny.

I try to filter my apps and devices to eliminate toxic corporate drivel from my life. If you like being spoon fed political shlock for the entertainment value, that's your mental diabetes to suffer for sh*ts and giggles.

edit on 1-1-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
link   

Im by no means a Trump fan, but when you pit Sleepy Joes policy versus Orange Man, its really not even close

So, I think the LGB crowd has a decent grasp of which policies are beneficial to them, and which are not. What a silly argument to make considering progressives will support policies that actively hurt themselves and their communities. That seems pretty obvious to me as we arent seeing mass exodus from Texas and Florida, but rather the inverse relocating from liberal strongholds.

Also, mindless parroting is something the leftist hive mind has monopolized, but nice try. Modern progressives are incapable of individual thought. The last few years show that to be self-evident.

Dont be upset because those on the right have a sense of humor while youve sacrificed yours at the Altar of Pseudo-Altruism. Par for the course based upon the quality of your comments here.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Let's Go Brandon.

One of the nicest things said about a president in the last 5 years.

There's ample video and other evidence to back up main stream social media gone bat snip whacko.

In liberal lalalla. Telling someone to go F themselves = insurrection.

2022's not shaping up to be any better than the snip show that came before it.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYoungerNow the liberal media slush heads are claiming that the Brandon meme is tantamount to insurrection.

Boy would they be surprised to see what an actual insurrection looked like.
Especially if there was a effort made to organize it instead of letting it develop naturally.

If there was a group of insurrectionists as ready and willing to get as organized as the democrat voting fraud organization, it would bring the government to its knees in a day.
edit on 1-1-2022 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Guess we have to go back to FJB.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
*sighs*

I knew the quality of our education was bad now a days... but good lord, to get this bent out of shape over lets go brandon.

Its either the height of ignorance, or even the media sees the dems are are in big big trouble.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join