It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2022 Mud-Pit Prediction Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You got every point correct.
It's good to see people who are optimistic, I am too but I feel sure we will encounter a tsunami of bad things of different types but it will primarily be the illness and death as a result of the vaccinations. I have never seen so many people that I know sick or having died in the last year, way beyond chance; something very evil is at work. We will have shortages of food, medications and essentials. Prices are skyrocketing making all of us poorer by the month. Our leadership worldwide seemingly only cares about stabbing people with needles and making them jump through the hoops of lockdowns, masks, random police abuse, etc. They make no effort to restore the economy or supply chain, never speak hopefully to the people like real leaders do. It's like the captain of a sinking ship doing nothing but screaming "we're doomed!" They do nothing to inspire confidence.

Nothing is written in stone about the future but optimism is not widely shared at present. We rise to overcome - that is human nature. It's hard-wired in to us a species. You don't get a population of 7 billion without it. We will survive any troubles that come but the pain will be considerable in the short term.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

With full respect….

have never seen so many people that I know sick or having died in the last year, way beyond chance; something very evil is at work.

Could this be a function of time and individual age? As we get older, many friends and family become more susceptible to the ravages of time.

We will have shortages of food, medications and essentials. Prices are skyrocketing making all of us poorer by the month. Our leadership worldwide seemingly only cares about stabbing people with needles and making them jump through the hoops of lockdowns, masks, random police abuse, etc. They make no effort to restore the economy or supply chain, never speak hopefully to the people like real leaders do. It's like the captain of a sinking ship doing nothing but screaming "we're doomed!" They do nothing to inspire confidence.

I don’t expect shortages except for contentious products like ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies.

I think everything you mentioned will be up for debate in 2022. Let’s hope without all the pain and death.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I predict COVID-19 will get more under control. The newest variant is highly transmissible but is not as deadly. This is great IMO.

I think inflation will slow down, as predicted long ago.

We might have an economic downturn. Housing prices could fall, which I would love, personally. I think it will be a good year for crypto, but we might have to wait for a small dip first.

the price of electronics here in one year went up by about 30%
higher wages in China and shipping cost

America and the rest of the world will catch up

We now have 300 yen ( 3 dollar stores), before just 100 yen or 1 dollar stores, so go figure the rising cost in one year.

<< 1  2   >>

join