It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Democrat attempts to murder white people.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
The monoclonal antibodies cost 3,000 to5,000 dollars for each…I propose that ALL REPUBLICANS be taxed enough to cover the entire countries cost

We ALREADY are.

The cost is not the issue.

So why would you even attempt this dishonest distraction for political reasons?

Ah, you were attempting to somehow distract from this offensive and CRIMINAL act by democrat party officials.

Do you think your dishonest attempt at distraction was effective in any way?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
www.dailymail.co.uk...

So in NY new Gov. Hochul has decided that if you are white and get the Covid you are unworthy to get monoclonal antibodies. She sounds like a real racist to me. And a murderer if someone is refused under her policy and then die of the covid.
Why is a governor, not even a doctor, making racial based medical mandates for treatment options?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

Because she is whoring herself for mid-term elections within the non-American groups like the ones NY gave the right to vote without even been citizens.

Is not about blacks or whites anymore, is about anything else specially if you are not a citizen.

Since when In our nation none citizens have rights this days over born and legal citizens.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I guess they're supposedly using these criterion in Minnesota too.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here's a link.

They are using discriminatory standards in Minnesota as well, and this might be the scoring they're using in New York.

The MASSBP is calculated as follows, on a scale of 0-25: age 65 years and older (2 points), BMI 35 kg/m2 and higher (2), diabetes mellitus (2), chronic kidney disease (3), cardiovascular disease in a patient 55 years and older (2), chronic respiratory disease in a patient 55 years and older (3), hypertension in a patient 55 years and older (1), and immunocompromised status (4), pregnancy (4) or BIPOC status (2).

That's from the Minnesota Department of Health. You need to score a 4 in order to get on the list for treatment. Merely being BIPOC gets you halfway there.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The campaign against 'DeadSantis' is ridiculous but no word on how Cuomo handled NY.

If I was in NY and white I would sue the # out of them....

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So in NY new Gov. Hochul has decided that if you are white and get the Covid you are unworthy to get monoclonal antibodies. She sounds like a real racist to me. And a murderer if someone is refused under her policy and then die of the covid.

They just want to distract you and to direct your frustration and anger in the direction they choose.

Spoke with my doctor last week, here in Florida. He said they can't any more monoclonal antibodies. They have been cut off. My doctor was among a group that was doing the testing. All of the members of the group are out of monoclonal antibodies and they are unable to obtain anymore.

Black, White, Green, or Purple. No monoclonal antibodies for anyone.

That stuff must really work.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That’s frightening such positions could be even thought of as a way to garner votes. Racial medicine dictated by politicians? Yikes!!!

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If I haven’t said it already.. YIKES!!

originally posted by: ketsuko
Here's a link.

They are using discriminatory standards in Minnesota as well, and this might be the scoring they're using in New York.

The MASSBP is calculated as follows, on a scale of 0-25: age 65 years and older (2 points), BMI 35 kg/m2 and higher (2), diabetes mellitus (2), chronic kidney disease (3), cardiovascular disease in a patient 55 years and older (2), chronic respiratory disease in a patient 55 years and older (3), hypertension in a patient 55 years and older (1), and immunocompromised status (4), pregnancy (4) or BIPOC status (2).

That's from the Minnesota Department of Health. You need to score a 4 in order to get on the list for treatment. Merely being BIPOC gets you halfway there.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They just want to distract you and to direct your frustration and anger in the direction they choose.

Spoke with my doctor last week, here in Florida. He said they can't any more monoclonal antibodies. They have been cut off. My doctor was among a group that was doing the testing. All of the members of the group are out of monoclonal antibodies and they are unable to obtain anymore.

You have the misfortune of living in one of the red states that democrats are punishing for not voting joe.

Punishing by restricting access to this life saving treatment.

Fascists.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

www.dailymail.co.uk...

You have the misfortune of living in one of the red states that democrats are punishing for not voting joe.

Punishing by restricting access to this life saving treatment.

Fascists.

Ron is fighting back, but it is not looking good for the home team,

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

fascist democrats knew that they'd likely be able to delay the legal pushback on this one until after the pandemic was over and their useful idiots forget all about it.

democrats might be right about the first part, but some of us will make sure nobody ever forgets what joe stalin biden did to punish states that didn't vote for him.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Towards the top of page three for those who wanted to see it in its original form on the official NYC site.

Also on page three of the official NY State site.
edit on Jan 3rd 2022 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
Towards the top of page three for those who wanted to see it in its original form on the official NYC site.

Also on page three of the official NY State site.

Did you happen to notice the date on that document?

6 months AFTER democrats started punishing states that didn't vote for joe by withholding this lifesaving treatment.

There was NO shortage at the time, and not sure if there actually is a shortage now or maybe just democrats trying to cya last week because of the lawsuits against them that they are certain to lose. Eventually.

edit on 3-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join