It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2021 POS in Government Award goes to AOC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
So why isn't she over at moms home over in Eustis, Florida? Is AOC on a mission? A drop?

So it appears that AOC expected the Governor to a meet and greet on her sashay into Florida? Is that what got her into a tizzy or was it over a tweet a reporter put out relating to her whatever guy friend was wearing sandals?

I wonder if that reporter is gay as at least they as a collective group have style and know how to dress. Sorry AOC but you guy friend is as the reporter reported and is in dire need of an extreme makeover.

AOC claims Republicans motivated by 'sexual frustrations' in Twitter rant amid Florida trip controversy

Actually, I know what AOC needs but I cant write about that here. Several decades ago my Aunt Bertha was going AOC at me for who knows what at Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandmothers house. Dad came to me later and told me that "that bitch needs a %^$^ up her &*&^*" Dad said that that would straightener her out. I find it strange that she isn't at her mothers house as she moved to Eustis, Florida in 2016. So AOC and beau are in Miami, that's over 100 miles from where mom lives.

So apparently the Governors wife is dying and AOC uses her vacation for a political stunt. Please AOC just fade away.

DeSan tis caring for cancer-stricken wife, AOC and Reid say he's MIA

However, two of his most vocal critics, US representative for New York's 14th congressional district, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, and MSNBC host and liberal political commentator Joy Reid, questioned DeSantis's conspicuous absence amidst a growing state and nationwide threat in Omicron.

Text Governor Ron ReSantis has been caring for his cancer-stricken wife while his liberal critics like Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and Joy Reid accused him of going 'missing' during the Omicron surge that rocked the Sunshine State and the nation at large

edit on 1-1-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 1-1-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Definitely a candidate for a lifetime in the Looney Bin award .

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think Kevin McCarthy should get the "Trump ass kissing politician of the year" award.

I think Ted Cruz should get the, "I'm Going to Cancun while my constituents suffer" award.

I think Boebert should get the, "I'm an annoying little bitch" award.

I think Marj should get the, "I have nothing to do because they took away all my assignments because I can't play well with others" award.

See, everyone can receive an award.

News flash, they all suck.

If the Right would try more policy making instead of name calling, maybe some of us could get behind them again.

Right now, when I look at the Republican Party, all I see are eight-year-old name callers who are angry. "Let's go Brandon!" LOL!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I think Kevin McCarthy should get the "Trump ass kissing politician of the year" award.

I think Ted Cruz should get the, "I'm Going to Cancun while my constituents suffer" award.

I think Boebert should get the, "I'm an annoying little bitch" award.

I think Marj should get the, "I have nothing to do because they took away all my assignments because I can't play well with others" award.

See, everyone can receive an award.

News flash, they all suck.

If the Right would try more policy making instead of name calling, maybe some of us could get behind them again.

Right now, when I look at the Republican Party, all I see are eight-year-old name callers who are angry. "Let's go Brandon!" LOL!

and you get the WAT award. wear it with pride, you have more than earned it.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I nominate Ted Cruz.

1) Abandoned constituents to go on tropical trip to escape the cold.

2) tried to completely disregard the constitution by promoting the idea of throwing out electoral votes and not certifying the next president.

3) Flip flopping every other week on policy.

4) desperate and willing to do anything to appear relevant

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You write as if your angry. Never addressed the issue that name caller AOC was attacking a guy while his wife is on her deathbed.

Real peace of work.

Score one for Satan?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I also think Boebert is beautiful. Same with Tulsi Gabbard. You know what so was a young Nancy Pelosi!

Now if you play nice here I can send you AOC adult films library.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I wonder who are these dumb voters that keep voting in people like Ted Cruz? Do people just blindly vote republican or Democrat.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Have to say im thinking, and like other suggest, Ted Cruz takes that POS Award for his Cancun shenanigans, never mind the rest of the nonsense that spews froth from his puss.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

She definitely has issues. This is the same woman who wasn't even in the building but was telling everyone she though they were coming to rape her on January 6. Now she thinks that all the criticism of her is sexually based?

This is a pattern.

Of course, this type of aspersion is a common one with people on the left. They prefer to think people on the right have zero sex life. It makes them feel better about themselves.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If you think Cruz was wrong, then she isn't any better.

I don't have a problem with either leaving and going where they'll be comfortable. People do it all the time.

I do have a problem with people who criticize the one and not the other which is a distinct fashion.

I also think it's weird that AOC's response to criticism always seems to come back to sex.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Congratulations ! I see that TDS is clearing up.. You must be getting better, 'cause you didn't even mention Trump.

This time anyway.

all I see are eight-year-old name callers who are angry.

Selective memory or just a hypocrite ?
Yeah, we'll just forget all the things the Left had to say about Trump supporters for 4 years, right ?

edit on 1-1-2022 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ahhhh liberal from Connecticut world view a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

I agree with you on all those dumb voters.

Especially those in the Bronx. I mean really, do you agree that all others should follow her adult film past into Washington, DC as it prepares her for life as she simply cant keep her mouth shut?

Now here's a guy I would vote for:

Desi Cuellar for Congress

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: MDDoxs

I wonder who are these dumb voters that keep voting in people like Ted Cruz? Do people just blindly vote republican or Democrat.

Republican ? Yes.

Blindly ? No.

We've seen what the Democrats have done to this country and that's why we don't vote for them.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't particularly think Cortez is on the ball nether ketsuko.

But Cruz's shenanigans and timing just takes the biscuit imho.

As Oscar Wilde once said, "everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power", so their is that.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Someone please get this donkey-faced, morally stunted, mental midget a map for Christmas? Please?

I used to actually like New York City. I delivered there several times, mostly in Queens. It's crowded, dirty, nasty even, and they talk all funny-like, but folks were generally nice to me while I was there. But now, with the mass-murderer Andrew Cuomo bragging about what a great job he did killing old folks and this reject from a funny farm making it known how much it despises family, this kook jetting around the country trying to somehow make an even bigger ass of itself, and anyone who helped New York back when they were thinking they were all gonna die getting shafted for their efforts, my opinion of New York has flipped 180 degrees. I'm about to the point of saying that we need to just wall off the state and "fo'git about it"... maybe John Carpenter had the right idea in Escape From New York... don't seem there's much left in it worth keepin'. At least we can get grapes out of California.

In any case, I don't remember anyone inviting the poster child for Ditz south of the Mason-Dixon line. Its home is in New York and its work is in Washington DC. It needs to get its happy little south end of a north going mule headed back toward north. We didn't ask it to come down here, we didn't want it to come down here, and that broomstick it rode in on goes both ways.

Either that or just keep ridin' south. Cuba is right out there in the Gulf. It can go tell Castro (or whatever PoS is in power there today) all about what they're doing wrong. I'm sure they'll be real receptive to its particular brand of constructive criticism (aka "hee-haw, hee-haw, hee-haw").

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So 4+ years later and you still cant address the topic on this thread. You need to shake it up more often.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

What more would you have me say Waterglass she was not happy Ron DeSantis did not turn up to kiss her arse.

Your the one prattling on about aunts that apparently stole the jam out your Doughnut, im just having fun.

Happy New Year by the way, to everyone.
edit on 1-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The last time I was there all of the drainage grates in the streets smelled like barf. getting back to AOC. Her moms home is near The Villages almost 2 hour drive from her vacation location in Miami.

So of all places to visit. Miami?

I will bet that shes going to a Communist Support Group for Cuba Meeting.

AOC Belongs to Group Backing Cuban Communist Regime

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join