It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible reversal of a government promise.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You have swallowed the Koolaid. You may need to back away and rethink that before you wish you hadn't.

originally posted by: generik

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: MDDoxs

As much as many don’t want another lockup, it looks like this could be one strategy to slow the spread.

Just 2 weeks to flatten the curve.

whoever came up with the "Just 2 weeks to flatten the curve" concept (whiich most of the world followed), is a MORON[/I]. how can two weeks stop something that was "known" to have up to at least a two week incubation period. and at the time a lot of questioning if that incubation period was in fact up to three or four weeks. the fact is it always should have been at least a month. and from it pretty much happening everywhere needing to extend it, actually a two month time period, since that is pretty much the time pretty much everywhere seemed to need.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
and there you have it . . .

A blatant "lie"

has become

"the possible reversal of a promise"

and the sheep all said "Baaaaaaa"

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Welcome back, my friends
to the show that never ends.
We're so glad you could attend!
Come inside! Come inside!

Extra credit - Who sang it?

Greg Lake...

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well done. It seems that not only did you get the extra credit, but you have also earned the secret hidden bonus prize with that answer.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Not surprisingly surprising. Be prepared for yearly lockdowns and monthly boosters. Fail to comply, you will be moved to one of the few “quarantine” camps.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

a reply to: MDDoxs

As much as many don’t want another lockup, it looks like this could be one strategy to slow the spread.

That dangerously sounds like a sympathisers attitude shining through..... ( kinda dble agent like.)

There will certainly be no "possible reversal" of my stance to let them stick it up their backsides and to thoroughly disregard governments goalshifting nonsense.

I can't believe we're still paying any attention at all to governments nonsensical garbage and still are not ousting them all from their places of privilege.

Wonder what will happen on 2/22 2022 @22:22pm.

Bungie releases the witch queen exspansion on 2-22-2022

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I wrote tongue in cheek, though this virus has a unique survival strategy, we had a 38 degree Celsius high yesterday, and these case numbers keep increasing.

It appears that high temps and European winter temps have no impact on its survival.

It seems like it has no dormant state.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Vaccine injuries have never, to my knowledge, been temperature dependent. So this is hardly surprising.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join