It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible reversal of a government promise.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Here in Victoria Straya, we were promised no further lockup’s, as we reached over 85% double jabbed, we had restrictions lifted, mist freedoms restored.

Well it just gets better, we have today had 7442 new cases, and a similar number of new per cases for over a week.

Now it seems like what is old is new again, there are rumours circulating that by the second or third week of January we will be back in another lockup.

I don’t have a verifiable source though it was mentioned briefly in tonight’s news.

The wording on the news was “further restrictions will be considered”

edit on 1-1-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

This would not be surprising. It would be in lock step with other countries.

At this stage, it appears that locking down a population won’t accomplish much on a much more transmissible variant.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
WHAT??? The government lied???? Say it isn't so!!

Governments NEVER lie! They are, after all, the government, and they are "here to help you"!

Surely you must be mistaken!

Take your conspiracy theories to someplace that will appreciate them, like some kind of a conspiracy website!

Oh wait....!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I wrote tongue in cheek, though this virus has a unique survival strategy, we had a 38 degree Celsius high yesterday, and these case numbers keep increasing.

It appears that high temps and European winter temps have no impact on its survival.

It seems like it has no dormant state.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

As much as many don’t want another lockup, it looks like this could be one strategy to slow the spread.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

...over 85% double jabbed....

That↑ is only temporary. The 1st jab has now been flushed out of the system so most people are back to only being single jabbed again. Gotta get another booster if you want to get back up to double-jabbed status.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Happening (?) here in the US as well .
According to the "numbers"
I do not trust government numbers.
Globalists are in full attack mode now .

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

As much as many don’t want another lockup, it looks like this could be one strategy to slow the spread.

That dangerously sounds like a sympathisers attitude shining through..... ( kinda dble agent like.)

There will certainly be no "possible reversal" of my stance to let them stick it up their backsides and to thoroughly disregard governments goalshifting nonsense.

I can't believe we're still paying any attention at all to governments nonsensical garbage and still are not ousting them all from their places of privilege.

Wonder what will happen on 2/22 2022 @22:22pm.

edit on 1-1-2022 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

This is the game that never ends.
It just goes on and on, my friend.

Some people started playing it, not knowing what it was.

And, they’ll continue playing it forever, just because.

This is the game that never ends…

edit on 1-1-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Just 2 weeks to flatten the curve.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

And, they’ll continue playing it forever, just because

Welcome back, my friends
to the show that never ends.
We're so glad you could attend!
Come inside! Come inside!

Extra credit - Who sang it?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It’s almost been two weeks , just remain compliant for a little longer and this will all go away . Right

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Welcome back, my friends

E L and P of course

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

elp

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

It’s almost been two weeks , just remain compliant for a little longer and this will all go away . Right

that's how it went the previous time, right?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
ELP

reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

whoever came up with the "Just 2 weeks to flatten the curve" concept (whiich most of the world followed), is a MORON[/I]. how can two weeks stop something that was "known" to have up to at least a two week incubation period. and at the time a lot of questioning if that incubation period was in fact up to three or four weeks. the fact is it always should have been at least a month. and from it pretty much happening everywhere needing to extend it, actually a two month time period, since that is pretty much the time pretty much everywhere seemed to need.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Those that starting playing us (as they think their peasants to play their game of global financial chess) will see where it ends. Faster than they like to see it. Protests of "Spaziergänger" in Germany don´t stop anymore, they just get more with more people participating from Spaziergang (walk) to Spaziergang. And Germany started really late with mass protests, other nations were faster and the protests were bigger and louder.

Here everybody was afraid to be called a rightwinger, a nazi, a conspircy theorist, a "Querdenker", an anti-vaxxer etc. But that is over, people know best if they are nazis or whatever and don´t care anymore what the Lücken- and Lügenpresse (loophole and liar press) says about tax paying citizens who protest for freedom, democracy, constitution, for law, rights and against fascism and state terrorism.

Here it happens meanwhile every day and from little towns to big cities. Again and again, some remember 1989 now. This week i read about big protests planned in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) today. And that the police (or parts of them) will go on a strike while the protests because they don´t want to fight those they have to protect from enemies/criminals. Enemies/criminals from outside and from the inside of the state. We will see later what happens. Because this can also be a move to bring the military on the streets to do police jobs (another wet dream of suppressors, often seen in dictatorships). Link to the german article

But whatever the great resetters and global green new deal transformists + the global financial and "health" mafia with their MSM and henchmen in the politics try now will produce counter pressure on the streets, in the society. Those that tried to play that evil game and had a big mouth (we can do without those few percents of unvaccinated) are crying now.

That their stores go bancrupt because of those silly 2G or whatever crap restrictions against tax paying and healthy citizens. Because nobody, not even the vaxxed and boostered citizens, want to go to stores, bars, clubs, cinemas etc where your papers will be checked like in Checkpoint Charly back in time only to bring your good money to these apartheid loving stores. The german economy had it´s chance to stop that madness but rather wanted to be on the "good", the "right" side and dance to the tunes the global financial+"health" mafia and their political hendchmen play. Now they get what they deserve. They all could have just ignored that lockdown and G bullcrap and simply open up their shops for everybody two years ago and never close them again because of political forced corona BS. But they had nothing better to do than to play that apartheid game and now they want to be saved with tax money again because they miserably failed. F you economy! Spreading hate against unvaccinated and excluding them like jews in the third reich but taking our tax money to save your apartheid loving a$$??? Now those apartheid loving parts of the economy get what they deserve.

People meanwhile think about leaving their jobs and to live from social welfare. Because it makes no difference. You can work the whole month and have 100 or 200 Euros more than you get from social welfare (not because social welfare/Hartz4 is too much but because wages in Germany are way too low) where you can stay at home and do what you like, when you like to do it. Without evil bosses, deadlines, stress, bad colleagues, without being forced to take the jab because of your job etc. Makes sense, you have time enough to do undeclared work while being on welfare, you can save the tax money (those criminals do their crimes against us people with) and make way more money than before.

It don´t have to be molotov cocktails and car bombs. We, the people, can fight back on many ways and that is what is happening right now. We must not be discouraged, there is no reason to be discouraged. Simply because we are legion, they are not. They have the money, we have the men power and we have the power to stop our money flowing into the money bins of these fascistic NWO criminals.

The sane people will win at the end simply because they are still able to think for themselves and don´t need any Führer to follow. The others, they didn´t fight against that fascism BS we have to deal with now but wanted to be good bootlickers, spreaded hate about the unvaccinated "Untermenschen" and wanted to seperate, exclude and mark us. I don´t care anymore about them and what will happen to these kind of people in the future. Same as they didn´t care for us but wanted to make life hell for us without questioning anything. That are the same people that made the third reich possible. They can jump over the cliffs like many lemmings before them. We don´t need such a people in a good and working society anymore.
edit on 1 1 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Come now, comrade, the beatings will continue until your morale improves.

In this case, you'll continue to suffer tyranny until none of you dares to sneeze.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Welcome back, my friends

Emerson Lake and Palmer

top topics

<<   2 >>

join