It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal case dismissed against Epstein's guards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Full title : US prosecutors end criminal case against Epstein's guards...IMO this is one more example of a two tiered justice system. I figure if I would have falsified prison records and been derelict in my duties as a guard; which resulted in someone's death under my watch, there would be one heck of a lot more than 100 hours of community service heaped upon me.

Play ball and look the other way comes to mind .. !

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Perhaps they managed a plea bargain and they turned in state evidence. All of which of course is locked down, and prince Andrew asking for all witness testimony to be kept sealed away from the public.

I am surprised at how well they are sweeping all this under the carpet. This is by far one of the biggest controversies with the elite getting caught that the world hears almost nothing about.

Next step, squid games…

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
LOOK!!

Over there! A shiny object! What ever could it be??? I think we should all go over there and see what it is, don't you????

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Federal prosecutors filed a motion Thursday asking a court to drop charges against the two jail guards who were on duty the night that Jeffery Epstein killed himself inside his cell.

Michael Thomas and Tova Noel, the two guards on duty the night Epstein took his own life in August 2019, admitted to falsifying records but made a deal with federal prosecutors to avoid jail time. The two "admitted that they ‘willfully and knowingly completed materially false count and round slips regarding required counts and rounds’" in the housing unit where Epstein was being held.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
www.foxnews.com...

Federal prosecutors filed a motion Thursday asking a court to drop charges against the two jail guards who were on duty the night that Jeffery Epstein killed himself inside his cell.

Michael Thomas and Tova Noel, the two guards on duty the night Epstein took his own life in August 2019, admitted to falsifying records but made a deal with federal prosecutors to avoid jail time. The two "admitted that they ‘willfully and knowingly completed materially false count and round slips regarding required counts and rounds’" in the housing unit where Epstein was being held.

WTF!? they confessed!
who are these prosecutors? fire their ass.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
they signed NDA's and won't talk about what really happened, as they weren't both sleeping with broken CCTV equipment. Reality isn't rife with coincidence that favors the state. This is more smoke and mirrors. and this is my shocked face.

new topics

top topics

join