It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Robert Malone on Joe Rogan Pocast just released!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Dr. Robert Malone has been a controversial figure when it comes to vaccines mainly because his opinion which does not align with the Big Pharma / mainstream narrative. In this over 3 hour interview, Dr. Malone is able to clear the air and discuss his character assassination that began immediately when he questioned the covid vaccines. Prior to that, Malone was seen as one of the top experts in the field involved with numerous projects and vaccine trials including developing the Ebola vaccine.

Dr. Malone is credited with developing multiple mRNA technologies that led the to the creation of mRNA vaccines. He has had Covid and is also vaccinated with the covid vaccines. In my opinion there is no one more qualified to speak on the subject of covid vaccines in the world.

Spotify Inteview

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Bugger, don't have Spotify and refuse to sign up.
Not to worry, sure it will be on other platforms soon enough.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Looking forward to reading the responses posted to this thread.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's no surprise that Malone was de-twittered. He questioned Lord Fauci. The autocrats also attacked the scientists behind the Great Barrington Declaration. You are not allowed to question Fauci, despite the fact that he's been wrong at almost every turn.

The only conclusion I can make is that the autocrats are afraid. If Malone is a "quack", a "liar" and a "charlatan", as has been claimed, then it should be easy to disprove him. Debate him.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

You used a forbidden word according to the Fauci Cult.
"debate"

You're supposed to just fall in line and believe everything Fauci says. I mean, He IS science, ya know.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Rainbows
Jane

It's a podcast. Should be available on any podcast service.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I've listened to this man, respect what he has to say

What confuses be about him is: Went in hell did it take the shot in the first place.

I'm an idiot. I have no medical training. I don't really understand mRNA technology in detail. From the moment they said that there was going to be a "vaccine" released under EUA, my immediate response was, "HELL NO!" I knew better from the get-go.

How did this man, educated, well versed in the "science" (or lack thereof) device to let them sorry that crap into his body.

Has anybody heard an explanation?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You might be able to find it on Rumble.

Does Spotify really make you sign up to listen?!
I didn’t know that.
I release my podcast on Spotify- amongst other platforms of course.
And I have a Spotify account that’s auto signed in.
So, probably why I didn’t notice

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

What confuses be about him is: Went in hell did it take the shot in the first place.

I'm an idiot. I have no medical training. I don't really understand mRNA technology in detail. From the moment they said that there was going to be a "vaccine" released under EUA, my immediate response was, "HELL NO!" I knew better from the get-go.

How did this man, educated, well versed in the "science" (or lack thereof) device to let them sorry that crap into his body.

He made the mistake of trusting people who he worked with for years before all the data was available. And now that more data is available, he has evolved his stance. As per normal with science, it's never settled.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

Found part two on youtube, I'm sure part one is on youtube as well.

Never mind, it was just a clip. LOL Sorry
edit on 31-12-2021 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

He made the mistake of trusting people who he worked with for years before all the data was available. And now that more data is available, he has evolved his stance. As per normal with science, it's never settled.

I figured it was a case of education making him stupid. Sounds like that was more or less what happened.

It still astounds me that idiots like me saw it coming from miles away but he - with all his education, training and experience, was duped.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I figured it was a case of education making him stupid. Sounds like that was more or less what happened.

It still astounds me that idiots like me saw it coming from miles away but he - with all his education, training and experience, was duped.

Education does not equal common sense. My spidey senses were activated in march 2020. Intellectuals aren't always known for common sense.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is the best Covid info I have heard. It may explain the aortic aneurism that my good friend is suffering from. She was in a pilot program of the mRNA vaccine.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
This is the best Covid info I have heard. It may explain the aortic aneurism that my good friend is suffering from. She was in a pilot program of the mRNA vaccine.

Malone mentioned that his blood pressure went so high that it tested the strength of his aorta. Those with weak aortas that are older or out of shape often get the ruptures. I know someone that had an aorta rupture as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

All of the world’s secrets eventually emerge on the bitchute.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Rainbows
Jane

A podcast is just a podcast, unless it dovetails with your ideology then it's gospel according to which ever cult you are a member of. And Joe Rogan is very fond of mind numbing psychedelics, Perhaps that's why he is so entertaining.

www.youtube.com...

It's funny how every mainstream hack has the same gripe about Joe Rogan when they can't criticize him about anything legitimate: " b-but he likes psychedelics!". Grow up.

So you attack the fact that it's a podcast. Cool.

Podcasts generally have FAR more substance than any MSM interview regardless of where you stand on the political spectrum. 3 hours of insight rather than a tabloid headline and corporate approved talking points.

Btw for anyone having problems viewing it:
ogjre.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Thanks for this. I watch every Joe Rogan episode lately. Great conversations. This is certainly a key episode.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

Joe Rogan's podcast is exclusively on Spotify. They locked him in with a 500 million dollar deal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join