It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Up With This Photo?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Aside from the pictures facing the wrong way, there are a couple of other odd things about the photo.

Purely from a photographic standpoint, the point of focus in the picture is actually the lamp, not Biden. My eyes go to the lamp first, and as you move further away from the lamp things get more out of focus. So Biden isn't actually the focal point in the shot. Could just be a simple photography error, but it's odd they'd use that shot when there were probably 50 others.

Secondly, Biden appears to be out of proportion to the rest of the photo. If you look carefully, he's smaller than the rest of the objects in the photo, like he doesn't fit. Photoshop? Definitely odd. Just look at the chair in relation to his body size. The chair is either giant, or Biden is a tiny, tiny, man. Could be both, but it sure looks strange to me.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Secondly, Biden appears to be out of proportion to the rest of the photo. If you look carefully, he's smaller than the rest of the objects in the photo

Like the pic taken with President and Mrs. Carter?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Ed Zachary!

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

two-lobed Joe

😅

Cheers

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Bigger version here.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ok, one thing I know very well, and simply because of my daily tasks that is electronic data transmission. That phone cord is actually in the correct position for Joe to be using it. If you look closely there is the connector on the bottom and the last few inches of each cord is straight and would appear very thin compared to the coiled portions.

I'm more into the fact his pictures aren't where at least he can see it when others can too. At an angle not blocking the people looking at your face when they sit down as that would be doing leaving them like that for the photo op.

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Either the phone is upside down. The cord is wrapped up to something else.??

Edit:
SRAVEN sees it too.

edit on 1-1-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
That thing on his wrist has been identified as some kind of jewelry/electronic tracking. I am not able to pull any proof for you, but others here in this thread likely recall the discussion last year. That it was a tracking device was on the table IIRC.

originally posted by: Gothmog

The cord is wrapped up to something else.??

What you are seeing is the straight part of the analog phone cord .
They never were coiled all the way .

Don't mind the "Q" I inadvertently made. I'm looking at the cord as it wraps around his wrist.

First pic.

Anybody know if this was supposed to be a farce pic for the holidays? Or something? Just a intentional joke pic?

Nice to point that out JagStorm

Edit: my sister said and i remember.... sigh.... that we used to wrap the cord around our wrist to keep it from falling. Then she looked at the whole picture and stated that he looks like he gained 30 lbs.

Then she stated that the flag with the U.S. seal shouldn't be at his residence and that the flood lights above look really high like on a stage set. Other than that i got nothing.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
When this came out it was obvious to even the left leaning ones not Antifa yet that we are being played. These things keep piling up. At some point we have learned about the camels back and how it needs that proverbial one more feather before it falls down in one big move.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Secondly, Biden appears to be out of proportion to the rest of the photo. If you look carefully, he's smaller than the rest of the objects in the photo

Like the pic taken with President and Mrs. Carter?

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Bigger version here.

Cheers

Thanks

Edit:BRAVO!!!!! so much clearer. You can see his gold watch now on his wrist. And Gothmog stated earlier that the phone cord is straight into the bottom of the phone.
look how good this pic is

So in conclusion, there really isn't anything mysterious. The office at his Delaware home, looks to be deliberately set up. a planed photo op event for Christmas Card photos, plus a historic conference call.

So yes the photos would look silly if not facing the camera for the photo shoot.
Slam drunk Yinzers!

Thanks again

edit on 1-1-2022 by Bigburgh because: My friend was showing me his tool shed and pointed to a ladder. “That's my stepladder,” he said. "I never knew my real ladder.”

edit on 1-1-2022 by Bigburgh because: I hate my job—all I do is crush cans all day. It’s soda pressing.

edit on 1-1-2022 by Bigburgh because: Where do pirates get their hooks? Second hand stores.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You betcha Dave. Happy New Year!

ETA. Can't ID the insignia on the flag. It vaguely resembles the colors and design of the 173d Airborne Brigade. Best guess is that it has something to do with an aviation unit.

Cheers
edit on 1-1-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

It does look like there are two photos that are facing him, but most of them look to be deliberately added and facing outward so the camera can see them.

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Of course there is not one thing in the pic that is not staged.
It does look like there are still leaves on the trees tho. May be the only thing not staged. They probably wrapped the phone cord around his hand so he would remember he was holding it

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

You betcha Dave. Happy New Year!

ETA. Can't ID the insignia on the flag. It vaguely resembles the colors and design of the 173d Airborne Brigade. Best guess is that it has something to do with an aviation unit.

Cheers

G,day. came back to check if any of you former young troopies
could id the insignia. have a safe new year.
thankyou

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JAGStorm

Literally no one else in the world does it though. So why would it be odd?

Yes it is literally a thing.

twitter.com...

Trump sr. Is not as cluttered but he does have that plaque facing outward not toward him.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Disregard
edit on 2-1-2022 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
a reply to: smurfy

I agree , he only puts the family album on his desk when msm is there. It’s usually snoopy , Batman and Nancy Pelosi pictures on his desk

Well, I was talking mainly about family pictures to be honest..and that's a policy he has, the press are well aware of that.
In the oval office, all the family pictures are on the console behind the president, pretty much in line with his predecessors, while the resolute desk is usually bare, other than matters, or pictures of the day.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This is as fake as the other photos of him being supposedly at the White House and you see through the fake windows containers in rows and one on top of each other as if to reinforce his false claims that "there is no shipping crisis..." Then when we saw photos zoomed out you could see that he wasn't at the White House and it was a set to make it look like he was at the White House.

edit on 3-1-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   

But wait... He is talking with Putin?... HE IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET!!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
We should not be just talking about this picture but why he has a studio that is not in the WH that is used quite often. Why?

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The presidential seal is blurred

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join