It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a random thought...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
With this new omicorn and so many people testing positive latley... I wonder if its because covid died down, they needed people to stay hooked on this, what if these covid positive tests are just testing positive for the common cold virus? Hense why this omicorn is said to be much more contagious yet very mild... same symptoms as just a cold which everyone gets at this time of year. We used to not run to get tested for just cold symptoms but now everyone does, the testing sites are flooded with cars, and everyone is positive. Noone has a regular cold they all have "covid"
I think the tests could now just testing for SARS.

IDK, just a thought. I could be totally wrong!

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Alicat12 On a test I took the fact that it also detected several flu virus, known strains, was right there on the paper work. That was last year and it was clear then they were calling anything and everything C-19.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Alicat12

This has been happening since the beginning. They also only ever talk about "cases", the entire thing is a scam...good to see people starting to recognize this even if we are 2 years in...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I had a common cold a few weeks back. I tested using antigen tests and they were all negative, everyone in family. PCR test turned out negative too.
Had pains in my back a few days ago, nothing like a cold and so did my other half, we did antigen test and both positive , pcr test came back positive.

So what I'm saying is no! I don't believe this is a common cold and the pcr test doesn't produce a positive for the common cold in my experience. I've had about 30 pcr tests over the last year or so and all been negative until now.

I'm a sceptical as you are but the tests are looking for covid19 as far as I can tell.

Symptoms I've had are very strange and not that of a common cold. Horrible back muscle pain, nausea and dizziness. Only lasted a day but it was a pretty crappy day.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alicat12
... I wonder if its because covid died down, they needed people to stay hooked on this, what if these covid positive tests are just testing positive for the common cold virus?

So, have you been looking in a cabin deep in the woods? This has been the reality all along. Must people are aware of the fact.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133

This has been happening since the beginning. They also only ever talk about "cases", the entire thing is a scam...good to see people starting to recognize this even if we are 2 years in...

Hear they go bye how many people test positive vs negative not actual cases

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Or Ali, the symptoms are the ‘side’ effects of the clot shot and boosters....

posted on Jan, 1 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/1/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join