It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Ashley Babbitt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
It's been 51 weeks since Ashley Babbitt was murdered in cold blood.

On January 6th, 2020 35 year old United States Airforce veteran (Senior Airman) Ashley Babbitt was shot and killed in cold blood by Lt. Michael Byrd.

We all know what we saw. All the lies surrounding jan 6 have had no effect on those who oppose the crooked United States cabal that stole the election from Donald Trump.

RIP Ashley Babbitt, gone but not forgotten.

And justice for all. The longer it takes, the harder it will become.

Here's hoping for a turning point in 2022.

She is guilty as was dealt what she deserved for being so stupid.
Her being former air force she knew what she was getting into......
If you feel like she is some hero then GTFO of my country.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Ever heard of a crooked regime that didn't own their highest courts? Their intelligence agencies? Mainstream media propaganda?

I can think of several examples throughout history.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

It's been 51 weeks since Ashley Babbitt was murdered in cold blood.

On January 6th, 2020 35 year old United States Airforce veteran (Senior Airman) Ashley Babbitt was shot and killed in cold blood by Lt. Michael Byrd.

We all know what we saw. All the lies surrounding jan 6 have had no effect on those who oppose the crooked United States cabal that stole the election from Donald Trump.

And justice for all. The longer it takes, the harder it will become.

Here's hoping for a turning point in 2022.

"If you weep for the stupid, you'll be leaking nonstop the rest of your life" - someone on TV

I noticed no one has the cajones to post that stupid WWG1 slogan. Maybe we did learn something.

Ever heard of a crooked regime that didn't own their highest courts? Their intelligence agencies? Mainstream media propaganda?

I can think of several examples throughout history.

The fact that only ONE person died inside the capitol building on that day is evidence to the contrary. In a truly authoritarian regime like you allude to, dozens of body bags and total media blackout.

edit on 31-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Nothing wrong with showing your true colors.

I encourage coming out of the woodwork.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Sketchy is an understatement. The whole event reeked of being a manufactured event. Who the hell yells "medic!" when someone gets shot? We saw no obvious trauma and she rather gently fell back on a padded backpack. You will also note her body does not move in reaction to the purported shot. Getting hit in the neck by a .40 cal bullet would throw your head towards the wall. The crowd around her are not convincing as Trumpers. Nothing about it seemed authentic to me. If a real person were killed I am genuinely sorry but trying to ferret out the facts means suspending belief long enough to take a rational and analytical look. Here's a video that does a good job tearing apart the narrative: www.bitchute.com...
edit on 31-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Nothing wrong with showing your true colors.

I encourage coming out of the woodwork.

I appreciate your honesty just as much as you do me.
I enjoy your posts and all but on this subject we have a understanding of where we stand.
I knew I would be outing myself on that, but I really just went American and don't care.
Your a good user and I would imagine in the real world we could have a beer.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

And justice for all.

Best not forget the other people who needlessly lost their lives over political BS, why should other victims of the stupid day that was Jan 6th not get the same attention? the other victims feel like WTC 7 in that they get zero media attention.

Brian Sicknick
Kevin Greeson
Rosanne Boyland
Benjamin Philips

all lost becasue of the idiots in charge on the day

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There was a video that appears to show her reaching through a window that was violently smashed by protestors before she was knocked backward and an officer immediately reacted until he was informed by someone off screen that it was a federal weapon that put her down. Moments prior, that LOCKED DOOR was being guarded, until it wasn't. 🤔

In any sane mind, that's ample reason to turn around and leave. She had her chance.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Sketchy is an understatement. The whole event reeked of being a manufactured event. Who the hell yells "medic!" when someone gets shot? We saw no obvious trauma and she rather gently fell back on a padded backpack. You will also note her body does not move in reaction to the purported shot. Getting hit in the neck by a .40 cal bullet would throw your head towards the wall. The crowd around her are not convincing as Trumpers. Nothing about it seemed authentic to me. If a real person were killed I am genuinely sorry but trying to ferret out the facts means suspending belief long enough to take a rational and analytical look. Here's a video that does a good job tearing apart the narrative: www.bitchute.com...

She fell accordingly.
I have tested many types on gel that do their best to replicate different areas of the body. The human neck can almost any cal thrown at it without much reaction as long as the round is level.
Her falling back is completely natural. Her adrenaline was pumping and her throat then part of her spine got hit. She was immediately paralyzed so her falling is what you or I would do at the angle.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There was a video that appears to show her reaching through a window that was violently smashed by protestors before she was knocked backward and an officer immediately reacted until he was informed by someone off screen that it was a federal weapon that put her down. Moments prior, that LOCKED DOOR was being guarded, until it wasn't. 🤔

In any sane mind, that's ample reason to turn around and leave. She had her chance.

Her falling backwards war her knees locking up.
That would happen no matter who you are.
If you have ever seen someone die, the joints and muscles lock up. She was in the crouching position.
There is no conspiracy behind her getting shot.
Dude she got shot man.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
ASHLI (not Ashley) Babbitt: www.justice.gov...

Her murder was avenged less than 90 days later, by "Karma".

Karma visits Capitol Police: www.npr.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Yes. She got shot. Stupid games win stupid prizes.

originally posted by: carewemust

An officer unrelated to the capitol incursion (the word I use for the events in question) being fatally attacked is karma for Babbitt's death?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

How is this 'karma'? He had nothing to do with her taking a dirt nap.

edit on 31-12-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So sad. I'm crying into my onions right now.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Did you know that there were at least 4 police armed with AR-15s standing behind here when this happened? Why didn't they just grab her or try and stop the breach of the doors? Why were they just watching it happen?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

For the same reason at least a dozen officers permitted those protestors to enter the building. Somewhere in the sequence of events, the capitol police stopped doing their jobs. Hence why Sund, Stenger and Irving are no longer employed in their former stations.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

An officer unrelated to the capitol incursion (the word I use for the events in question) being fatally attacked is karma for Babbitt's death?

She predicted her own death.
Biden will be president over my dead body is something similar to what she posted.
Also she did end up getting the jab.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Did you know that there were at least 4 police armed with AR-15s standing behind here when this happened? Why didn't they just grab her or try and stop the breach of the doors? Why were they just watching it happen?

Did you know that many people where possible or purposely blocking them. Hense why the dude at the door politely moved as they came in.
They call this problem solving.
School is not hard there bro

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

She predicted her own death.
Biden will be president over my dead body is something similar to what she posted.
Also she did end up getting the jab.

LOL

I shouldn't be laughing, but if that's what she wanted her final moments to look like, then she clearly died doing what she loved.

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: 19Bones79

Wasn't she the lady who was shot while trying to break down a door in the capital building. She was warned to stay back repeatedly but still continued to advance.

If she were BLM doing that at Costco we'd all be chearing.

Only in your delusional Leftist fantasy world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join